Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 51

Thread: A battle between a pride of lions, a herd of buffalo, and 2 crocodiles

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    underneath the earth
    Posts
    14,278

    A battle between a pride of lions, a herd of buffalo, and 2 crocodiles

    This is so amazing!



    I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. ~ Winston Churchill

    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars. ~ Khalil Gibran

    men ARE the new women...hee hee

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    19,855
    You're right. It's amazing...
    www.myspace.com/templedynasty
    www.myspace.com/brazenmuse
    www.myspace.com/feliciatemple
    www.myspace.com/robdanoizetemple
    http://www.youtube.com/feliciatemple
    Louie "Lou" Gorbea:
    http://www.podomatic.com/profile/lgorbea and http://lougorbea.com/
    Mark Mendoza (280 West): markmendozamixes.blogspot.com
    "I'd rather have the kind of clear conscience that comes from doing what's right than the kind that comes from ignoring what's wrong." Me...8/13/07

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York, United States
    Posts
    22,004
    Amazing. Animal instinct is something. Like how did they communicate that one of their own was in trouble. They came back with mad heads . I wonder if the baby buffalo feigned death.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    underneath the earth
    Posts
    14,278
    Quote Originally Posted by BrazenMuse View Post
    You're right. It's amazing...
    did you see how the buffalo flips the lion up in the air with it's horns...incredible! All i can say though is poor little baby!! lol!!
    I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. ~ Winston Churchill

    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars. ~ Khalil Gibran

    men ARE the new women...hee hee

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    underneath the earth
    Posts
    14,278
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Timmy Richardson View Post
    They came back with mad heads .

    I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. ~ Winston Churchill

    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars. ~ Khalil Gibran

    men ARE the new women...hee hee

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    5,646
    Wow!! How in the world did the baby survive, incredible! Mom and Dad came back with the calvary. That lion that got tossed was probably like, fuck this shit I'm gonna be a vegetarian from now on.
    Last edited by Mr.I; 08-08-2007 at 10:25 PM.
    Slave to the Rhythm

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York, United States
    Posts
    22,004
    I was mad at first cuz I thought they just broke out on the kid. Thye came back with the village. THEN the cats dont even move. They stay knowing damn well they can outrun them. And how bout that croc? Does are some strong gums. I bet Youtube eventually pulls this video, cuz do people want their kids watching this violence ?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.I View Post
    Wow!! How in the world did the baby survive, incredible! Mom and Dad came back with the calvary. That lion that got tossed was probably like, fuck this shit I'm gonna be a vegetarian from now on.
    Hehehehehehehehe...
    Comin' to a town near you!

    Live life to the fullest today, because tomorrow is not promised - Alarick T

    I am living vicarously through myself - That Dos Equis Commercial Guy

    http://myspace.com/alarickt
    http://www.travbuddy.com/AlarickT
    http://www.facebook.com/CrazyLifeThatIsAlarickT

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,680
    Check this bird out. its amazing trust me see it all the way thru.
    .
    .
    ..

    .




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    10,443

    You know...

    There's alllllllways that one rowdy mofo that sets shit off.





    "Yo, you see me throw that punk ass buster up in the air, he went like 10 ft up in the air all flipping all around and yelping and shit... you see that ?"

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia, Land Down Under
    Posts
    1,246
    that video was on the news down here last night

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,680
    Quote Originally Posted by NakedAge View Post
    that video was on the news down here last night
    which one the bird r the pride vs the buffalo?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Out there...
    Posts
    18,923

    Noah

    This video is actually some old sh*t....

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,527
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Timmy Richardson View Post
    I was mad at first cuz I thought they just broke out on the kid. Thye came back with the village. THEN the cats dont even move. They stay knowing damn well they can outrun them. And how bout that croc? Does are some strong gums. I bet Youtube eventually pulls this video, cuz do people want their kids watching this violence ?
    I was mad at first too, because it seemed like they left the baby high and dry. But that was not the case.
    I love the music, hate the scene.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,680
    Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    This video is actually some old sh*t....
    wtf how do you know my name?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia, Land Down Under
    Posts
    1,246
    the buffalo, they had the guy who filmed it, he was saying how he only uses his camera maybe once a year and it was right time and right place

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    13,248
    a. This video is some old shit

    b. The concern should be for the lions foremost, not the buffalo calf. Buffalo calves are a dime a dozen, and easy to make. They are also lion food. It took those lions anywhere up to six hours to stalk that calf. It will take them anywhere up to eight hours to recuperate from the exertion of having missed a vital kill. That's no eating today. If they miss their kill three/four times in a row, they die. The first to die are a couple of lion cubs hidden in the tall grass 500 yards away from the water hole. The buffalo, of course, don't give a fuck.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia, Land Down Under
    Posts
    1,246
    are you serious? Your gonna play politics with nature to now?

    The lions got fucked up, deal with it.. thats nature... Before we evolved into humanity we are today, this shit probably happend with us to.

    It's nature, its survival of the fittest, if the lions cant adapt, they die, if they can, they survive, thus evolution.. We all try to preserve animals so much, I agree we shouldnt hunt them, and introduce foreign species into habitats and shit, but to some extent, you have to accept that evolution has to happen on its own. That video is a great example of the buffalo, saving its own. Who knows maybe in 100 years the buffalo will be a bigger predator than a lion because their adapting, and lions might end up so rare because of it, that they have to be domesticised in order to save the species from complete natural selection.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    13,248
    Quote Originally Posted by NakedAge View Post
    are you serious? Your gonna play politics with nature to now?

    The lions got fucked up, deal with it.. thats nature... Before we evolved into humanity we are today, this shit probably happend with us to.

    It's nature, its survival of the fittest, if the lions cant adapt, they die, if they can, they survive, thus evolution.. We all try to preserve animals so much, I agree we shouldnt hunt them, and introduce foreign species into habitats and shit, but to some extent, you have to accept that evolution has to happen on its own. That video is a great example of the buffalo, saving its own. Who knows maybe in 100 years the buffalo will be a bigger predator than a lion because their adapting, and lions might end up so rare because of it, that they have to be domesticised in order to save the species from complete natural selection.


    Adrian,

    as usual you like to hear yourself talk too much, while missing the point entirely. BTW, the buffalo turning predator is scientifically implausible, and absolutely impossible in your proposed 100 years.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia, Land Down Under
    Posts
    1,246
    mate, anythings possible, especially with the climate changes and shit, I wouldn't be suprised if it happend... But do you understand what I'm saying in slightest?

    Your defending the lions, but, as much as lions needa eat, buffalo needa populate also, so maybe lions needa become vegetarians?

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    13,248
    Quote Originally Posted by NakedAge View Post
    mate, anythings possible, especially with the climate changes and shit, I wouldn't be suprised if it happend... But do you understand what I'm saying in slightest?

    Your defending the lions, but, as much as lions needa eat, buffalo needa populate also, so maybe lions needa become vegetarians?


    This is preposterous.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    13,248
    Adrian, humour me:


    How would a large herbivoral bovine evolve into a predator? Physically, habitually, instinctually, etc. What would it eat?

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    birmingham, the heart of england
    Posts
    38,609
    Quote Originally Posted by ngeso View Post
    a. This video is some old shit

    b. The concern should be for the lions foremost, not the buffalo calf. Buffalo calves are a dime a dozen, and easy to make. They are also lion food. It took those lions anywhere up to six hours to stalk that calf. It will take them anywhere up to eight hours to recuperate from the exertion of having missed a vital kill. That's no eating today. If they miss their kill three/four times in a row, they die. The first to die are a couple of lion cubs hidden in the tall grass 500 yards away from the water hole. The buffalo, of course, don't give a fuck.
    The only thing missing was all three species turning on the humans, now that would be entertaining.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    13,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Red View Post
    The only thing missing was all three species turning on the humans, now that would be entertaining.

    Or monkeys chucking coconuts at them.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia, Land Down Under
    Posts
    1,246
    Ngeso, It'd eat the lions? I'm sure throw some point of Human Evolution, humans we're vegetarians, BEFORE we learnt we could eat meat, once we did, that knowledge was passed on generation to generation until it became part of our food group.

    This is why it's called.. ADAPTING, and species that adapt, SURVIVE, thus it becomes SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. ..... Do you have any grasp of Darwins theory of evolution?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •