Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Teen held in Newark schoolyard slaughter

Teen held in Newark schoolyard slaughter

Last edited by DJ Johnny Key; 08-09-2007 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Johnny Key View Post
    Aged 14-15......!
    "You can master any situation if you can master yourself."
    --TD Jakes

gee leave your fingerprints whe don't cha?

Breaking News: 31-year-old Wanted.....!
    --TD Jakes

Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Breaking News: 31-year-old Wanted.....!

link you dink!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Blake View Post
    link you dink!
    yea eeeeeeeeediot!!

I'm watching this news conference now and I like what I see in Mayor Booker...
    I Am Almost Keeping It Real

SIF......Searching is fundamental!

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/200..._in_newar.html
    --TD Jakes

Unhappy

Appalled is not even the feeling or emotion I have right now! Being a NATIVE NEWARKER Brick City Ride or Die!

The new state of emergency on the lives of our youths or people is where we are!

14/15 and looking for a 31 year old! No this is not drug related this is purely gang related - nothing else to do with my time or life and I really just don't give a damn about your life or mine for that matter!

When caught what do you do with them? Jail Hell Naw!
    Their azzz needed to be strung up - no your family needs to feel the affect of what you do! When you touch close to home thats when it becomes reality!

Do I sound bitter me the sane and spiritual one! Well, its come to the point where elders can't walk out side and the next generation of movers and shakers in this community want to move away bec. of some dumb tv watching kids!

Get a life! Back in the day we took care of our hoods! If you came into our hood and you started some trouble - trust and believe your ass got got!

So what do be do with our kids gone wild! This is past wild this is straight disregard for life!

I'm sad and disheartened bec. I have nieces and nephews who are afraid to go outside bec. they don't know! What happened to the days of childhood when all you wanted to do is hang out on that one persons porch or in the back of the school yard!

I want my neighborhoods back!
    Thats my rant!
    But its far from OVER!

Sweeti
    Life is What You Make of it! Please Make the Best!!

So is sharing and caring!

Does Newark have any curfew laws, at least for peeps under 18? (yeah, I know that other cat is 31.....)
    --TD Jakes

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiwluv View Post
    Appalled is not even the feeling or emotion I have right now! Being a NATIVE NEWARKER Brick City Ride or Die!

The new state of emergency on the lives of our youths or people is where we are!

14/15 and looking for a 31 year old! No this is not drug related this is purely gang related - nothing else to do with my time or life and I really just don't give a damn about your life or mine for that matter!

When caught what do you do with them? Jail Hell Naw!
    Their azzz needed to be strung up - no your family needs to feel the affect of what you do! When you touch close to home thats when it becomes reality!

Do I sound bitter me the sane and spiritual one! Well, its come to the point where elders can't walk out side and the next generation of movers and shakers in this community want to move away bec. of some dumb tv watching kids!

Get a life! Back in the day we took care of our hoods! If you came into our hood and you started some trouble - trust and believe your ass got got!

So what do be do with our kids gone wild! This is past wild this is straight disregard for life!

I'm sad and disheartened bec. I have nieces and nephews who are afraid to go outside bec. they don't know! What happened to the days of childhood when all you wanted to do is hang out on that one persons porch or in the back of the school yard!

I want my neighborhoods back!
    Thats my rant!
    But its far from OVER!

Sweeti
    I most def. feel your anger, outrage, and sadness.
    How do you look naked?

Police seek second suspect in Newark slayings of three
    by Jonathan SchuppeThursday August 09, 2007, 11:56 AM

Police arrested a 15-year-old boy early this morning in connection with the execution-style slaying of three college students in a Newark schoolyard.

A warrant was also issued for another suspect, Jose Carranza, 31, 5-foot 8-inches, 240 pounds. Police have been searching for him since Wednesday night.

Jose CarranzaThe arrest and the warrant came after an intense four-day investigation that has gripped a city left shaken by the brazen crime. Officials declined to release further details, including the 15-year-old suspect's name.

The 15-year-old suspect faces charges in Essex County Family Court. A family court judge this morning denied a request from the Star-Ledger to attend the proceedings, saying that if the name is made public he could face retaliation while in custody at the Essex County Juvenile Detention Center.

The suspect is not the individual picked out of a photo array Monday by the attack's lone survivor, 19-year-old Natasha Aeriel, according to sources. Police began eyeing that suspect after lifting a finger print off a beer bottle found at the crime scene. The print was entered into a State Police database, which indicated a match to someone with a criminal record, the sources said.

The massacre unfolded around 11:30 Saturday night, when Aeriel, her brother and two friends drove to a playground behind Mount Vernon School in Newark's Ivy Hill section to drink, eat and listen to music, authorities said.

When they arrived, there were two men at the playground already. But soon afterward, two or three additional men showed up, and the friends started to panic. They exchanged text messages on their cell phones saying they ought to leave, according to police.

But before they could leave, the men approached the four friends and announced a robbery, police said.

Aeriel was shot first, through the face, and left near some aluminum bleachers. The other three -- her brother, Terrance Aeriel, Iofemi Hightower and Dashon Harvey -- were walked to a school wall, forced to kneel and shot in the back of the head.

The last three, described by family, friends and officials as model students at Delaware State University, were dead by the time police arrived in response to a 911 call.

The brutality of the attacks outraged the public, some of whom blamed Newark Mayor Cory Booker, who won office last year on a pledge to cut violent crime. Booker, clearly shaken, has spent the week defending himself and urging the city to come together to help solve the crime and to heal.
    Last edited by Terry James; 08-09-2007 at 11:06 AM.

Angry

Does Newark have any curfew laws, at least for peeps under 18? (yeah, I know that other cat is 31.....)
    No we don't!!!

But one needs to implemented! Something even more drastic then that and I know I will catch one on this statement but..
    Sheriff Fontoura says "We should start Frisking everyone stopping everyone!"

Do I agree in the state that we are in - all Civilility is gone!

Do we all have to suffer - for a moment! If mothers and absent fathers can't stand up to their bad seeds then something needs to be done!

People grown folks are afraid they may get killed saying something to these kids...
    Gangs get these kids out of fear and neglect!
    Gangs are your real family - they need you to do the work they won't do!
    Gangs aren't community - they don't know how to spell community!

When they catch him - he needs to be hung over the telephone wire like we used to do the opponents sneakers back in the day!
    You need to be used as an example of what not to do or ELSE!

Sweeti

Do they deserve Anonymity!!

"The 15-year-old suspect faces charges in Essex County Family Court. A family court judge this morning denied a request from the Star-Ledger to attend the proceedings, saying that if the name is made public he could face retaliation while in custody at the Essex County Juvenile Detention Center"

HELL NO!!

My next statement might seem harsh so just imagine what I'm thinking!

Sweeti

Quote Originally Posted by Terry James View Post
    Sorry to say it, but if this is the guy who they are looking for, then there may be another problem........
    --TD Jakes

Sorry to say it, but if this is the guy who they are looking for, then there may be another problem........
    Hmmm...
    How do you look naked?

ya mind taking the guess work outta this?
    Last edited by Terry James; 08-09-2007 at 01:13 PM.

Angry

No one would be exempt from an assszzz whipping!? If you looked liked you didn't it and you came to Essex Youth House your azzz is beat! Anyone that comes in there from monday until now is beat!

My friend is the Superintendent there I am def. going to call him bec. I would love to know what the air is like there!

I really do apologize - bec. I don't advocate fighting but this was one of the most senseless killings I can't even imagine! That it only makes you want to defend by any means necessary!

Sweeti

Angry

You know what it is!

It now becomes a race issue!
    Black hood against Hispanics or latin looking americans!

No one is exempt from the terror!

That is the other issue!

Sweeti

ya mind taking the guess work outta this?
    You know what it is!

That is the other issue!

Sweeti

damn...how naive of me to not even consider that....whoaa boy!!!
    Last edited by Terry James; 08-09-2007 at 01:12 PM.

You know what it is!

That is the other issue!

Sweeti
    This is why Mayor Booker was repeating over and over in the press conference that this is not a hate crime, so as to not have a real fucked up situation in Newark tonite...

that would be sad if it came to that...the old divide and conquer game showing itself again!
    I Am Almost Keeping It Real

ohh it's gonna jump off at some level, just a matter of how much....even if not there, somwhere somebody's looking for a reason to be ig'nent ...IMO

ohh it's gonna jump off at some level, just a matter of how much....even if not there, somwhere somebody's looking for a reason to be ig'nent ...IMO
    Ig'nent or tired!?
    or even
    defending!?!

Sweeti

--TD Jakes