Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When blacks tend to not find other blacks attractive

When blacks tend to not find other blacks attractive

they are accused of self hatred, but when someone of another race doesn't find their own kind attractive and they date blacks only...many blacks don't see a problem with it.

Where did this backwards way of thinking come from?

Threads this week have been on fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Blackstone View Post
    Threads this week have been on fire!
    Keith, you don't have any comments?

Quote Originally Posted by Stan747 View Post
    Keith, you don't have any comments?
    None of any real use since I don't personally have an issue with people who feel that way. Like who you like, or don't like who you don't... I'm too busy staying in my own lane really to be concerned.

None of any real use since I don't personally have an issue with people who feel that way. Like who you like, or don't like who you don't... I'm too busy staying in my own lane really to be concerned.
    I understand. I just found it to be rather strange that some of us feel that way.

I understand. I just found it to be rather strange that some of us feel that way.
    Considering how uptight and opinionated folks are, like they wrote some manual YOU need to follow to live by, you really can't be surprised. But I'm more of the live and let live kind of fella...

When I was growing up my Grandmother who was from Belize use to say don't marry no dark skinned girl.Her thinking was that if you are dark your opportunities are limited am happy to say I didn't follow her advise because I am happily married to a beautiful dark as a Hershey chocolate bar sister and we have three beautiful even though they are the spawn of satan's children together. I think that our mass media put in our heads that if you are bright you are all right and it filters down to where we hate our own color. That just my two cents.

Anything that has to deal with black takes on a whole differnt meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie 3:26 View Post
    "Where da sexy ugly people at?"

You've posted about this before. DHP has not yielded any white dick for you yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Brut by Faberge View Post
    You've posted about this before. DHP has not yielded any white dick for you yet?

No, I haven't posted this before.

The type of white dick that I would want wouldn't be on dhp anyway.

That comment from Brut the four leg B is a prime example of the bullshit that comes along with dealing with "you know whats"!

they are accused of self hatred, but when someone of another race doesn't find their own kind attractive and they date blacks only...many blacks don't see a problem with it.

Where did this backwards way of thinking come from?
    where do you think it comes from?

Quote Originally Posted by darrow View Post
    where do you think it comes from?

I really don't know.

I'm too busy staying in my own lane really to be concerned.
    That's probably how people feel about most things but they are too busy trying to justify themselves to admit it.

Myron
    Martino's criteria for mixes:
    Quote Originally Posted by martino View Post
    I want to hear something with some peaks and valleys (that make some kind of transitional sense), no key clashing (unless it somehow works in a tension building way), no vocal clashing, and overall good energy and maybe a bit drama happening would be cool.
    Myron's Library Blog: http://myronslibraryworld.wordpress.com/
    Myron's Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/mr_intensity

just a thought. Some Blacks are so proud, and sometimes overly confident, that they are so cool and special that no one of the Black race can possibly not find any Black person that attracts them enough to want to date.

The contradiction when they see other races attracted to Blacks may come out of the arrogance & belief that "it's understandable" since these type of Black thinking folks already think we have something to be attracted to.

Ok, I hope you understand what I am trying to say because I think I just confused myself

Quote Originally Posted by Studio Sessions View Post
    just a thought. Some Blacks are so proud, and sometimes overly confident, that they are so cool and special that no one of the Black race can possibly not find any Black person that attracts them enough to want to date.

The contradiction when they see other races attracted to Blacks may come out of the arrogance & belief that "it's understandable" since these type of Black thinking folks already think we have something to be attracted to.

Ok, I hope you understand what I am trying to say because I think I just confused myself
    Actually, I do understand your comments. Interesting too. Isn't this racism, the one thing that we rant and scream about on a regular?

Actually, I do understand your comments. Interesting too. Isn't this racism, the one thing that we rant and scream about on a regular?
    maybe, but this thinking is not exclusive to Blacks.

Anyway, I can't wait to get to the Shelter party in WMC next year because it's always evidence that we can all play nice together

cut it out Brut!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brut by Faberge View Post

PHUCCCING HOLLERN
    F.O.N.O- The Sag Party
    Dec 3 @ The Paradox 1310 Russell Str.
    Wayne Davis and Mark Mendoza
    Hosted by Moo.

Quote Originally Posted by KBig View Post
    PHUCCCING HOLLERN

Another fake ass black woman trying to be a man. Always debating about racism and sexism, but is one of the biggest bigots out here. What shitted you out? Was it the same kind of animal that shitted Brut out.

Another fake ass black woman trying to be a man. Always debating about racism and sexism, but is one of the biggest bigots out here. What shitted you out? Was it the same kind of animal that shitted Brut out.
    There's no need to be envious about the fact that they have TITTIES & you DON'T!! TIT ENVY is a terrible thing!!

BTW, isn't that first sentence the pot calling the kettle black. You are a man trying to be a woman, NO?
    May you live to be 100, and me 100 minus a day, so that I'll never know nice people like you have passed away ~ "The Chief Rocker" Frankie Crocker RIP

"dick wants what the dick wants" Doug Wilson... WEEDS

An observation here.

You take the most so called afrocentric male there is and place two black twins in front of him. Both hot. You die one's hair color blonde. Ask the guy to choose.

Chances are he'll pick the one with blonde hair.

Just an observation ala Beyonce or T-Boz
    Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Myspace.com/sithculture