Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a reminder

Its now illegal to smoke and dance in New York City.

[img]graemlins/OLA.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Jamie Lennox:
    But what if I'm on fire????
    "Rich in Rhythm" @ Madame X Mondays
    www.madamexnyc.com

Originally posted by richierich:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jamie Lennox:
    But what if I'm on fire???? </font>[/QUOTE]You have to be put out or im sure you will get a fine... [img]graemlins/grinyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    Nu Bang Clan
    www.nubangclan.com

U.S.M.C.

"MARINES Listen Intently for the sounds of
    CHAOS, not in hopes of hearing them
    but to help rid the world of them"

I guess bars and resturants arent really private property

Originally posted by richierich:
    But what if I'm on fire???? </font>[/QUOTE]"Just roll around, you'll be alright! lol!

peace,
    gojay
    http://gojay.podOmatic.com

The Federal Reserve is as Federal as Federal Express.

Posted by Myron
    Think of it this way, podcasts are the modern version of mixtapes

I guess bars and resturants arent really private property
    And now he only eats guitars.. Get out..!!!
    "Rich in Rhythm" @ Madame X Mondays
    www.madamexnyc.com

It's a shame.They are trying to pass the same law here.Chicago copies off of NYC's laws.I gotta have a smoke after I eat.I gotta have a smoke after a beer.I will be getting tore up at home now.... [img]graemlins/jpshakehead.gif[/img]

You would think the people that pass these laws would have more pressing matters

I smoke.

However, if this law keeps even one bartender from dying, then it is a good one. It will probably help many people quit smoking. It will keep our clothes from smelling. And it will make some of the eye-burning venues less painful.

However, it seems like it's going to be impossible to regulate, especially in the large clubs.
    With desire, the world is tied down. With the subduing of desire it\'s freed. With the abandoning of desire all bonds are cut through.

[img]graemlins/OLA.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/OLA.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/OLA.gif[/img]

Originally posted by konbit:
    I smoke.

However, if this law keeps even one bartender from dying, then it is a good one. It will probably help many people quit smoking. It will keep our clothes from smelling. And it will make some of the eye-burning venues less painful.

However, it seems like it's going to be impossible to regulate, especially in the large clubs.
    it also means that you can't smoke weed all secretly.

Originally posted by daniel:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by konbit:
    I smoke.

it also means that you can't smoke weed all secretly. </font>[/QUOTE]word. this is exactly what i was thinking...

however, on a whole..i hate smoky clubs...especially the small crap ones that i always play at...er, i mean...the really cool lounges i play at.

yeah, smoke is not natural. smoking cigs is hella cool though. i just don't really do it anymore because i want to be healthy and not constantly feel like i have a cold.

mdpm99 Guest

Originally posted by Martin Red:
    You would think the people that pass these laws would have more pressing matters </font>[/QUOTE]Greetings Martin Red:

They don't how to govern, so they become bullies.

d

Ps

Not sure if this law applies to private parties in a non-cabaret and no liquor lic establishment.

Originally posted by matthew j:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by daniel:
    I smoke.

it also means that you can't smoke weed all secretly. </font>[/QUOTE]word. this is exactly what i was thinking...

however, on a whole..i hate smoky clubs...especially the small crap ones that i always play at...er, i mean...the really cool lounges i play at.

yeah, smoke is not natural. smoking cigs is hella cool though. i just don't really do it anymore because i want to be healthy and not constantly feel like i have a cold.
    </font>[/QUOTE]85a has horrible circulation.

Originally posted by daniel:
    I smoke.

it also means that you can't smoke weed all secretly. </font>[/QUOTE]yeah, I was thinking about that too...
    With desire, the world is tied down. With the subduing of desire it\'s freed. With the abandoning of desire all bonds are cut through.

What's up Jamie!! Had a great time in Miami hanging with Andrea and Fanny. Andrea is awesome, glad I met her...she will be up here soon hopefully

I smoke.

However, if this law keeps even one bartender from dying, then it is a good one.
    this is such an over-exaggeration + if they took the chemicals out of the 'tobacco' it would be far far less dangerous.

but i forgot, no one really delves into issues here, they just look at the superficiality and whine for 5 pages.

Originally posted by 2121:
    I smoke.

However, if this law keeps even one bartender from dying, then it is a good one.
    this is such an over-exaggeration + if they took the chemicals out of the 'tobacco' it would be far far less dangerous.

but i forgot, no one really delves into issues here, they just look at the superficiality and whine for 5 pages.
    </font>[/QUOTE]then why do you read it?

did I say that I read them?

"it" as a whole of "here". as in "no one really delves into issues HERE, they just look at the superficiality and whine for 5 pages"

Just because I'm 'here' doesn't mean I read every thread in its entirety.

Is anything more grotesgue than the sight of some sad **** puffing away while they're eating their meal? This is happening the world over because addicts can't self-regulate - these are progressive laws. Has anyone seen the Insider?

Originally posted by Martin Red:
    You would think the people that pass these laws would have more pressing matters </font>[/QUOTE]word, nothing's too petty for fascists...

where were phillip morris and jr reynolds while all this nonsense was getting passed?

I smoke.

but many bartenders will lose income from lost clientele. a drink and smoke are inseparable too some...
    i've been to many smoking bars that have really good ionic ventilation systems that make it hard to believe there are people actually smoking there