Thread: The things we do for love

The things we do for love

Man.. Ive had one of those days... .... and I'm sitting back now and thinking "whattt have I done" ... Cos I just did something fucken stupid for someone I love... I'm not gonna tell yas though.. But I still expect you all to tell me that most buckled fucked up retarded thing you ever done for someone you love

Starrrrting.. NOW!!! GO !!! start typing kids.

Reminiscing at age 22?? it's not time to reflect yet man, get back out there and fuck up some more

I will ... Trust me I will :D

But nah I don't wanna remisce as such, more so LEARN, cos chances are i will end up in similar situations as what people post and will want to know how to escape from them with my penis still attached :D

just wear a condom and your penis will stay attached.

there's no avoiding pain and suffering in love, if you're a man then you only learn the hard way. you gotta go fuck up to figure out what's up.

i've had so many whack things, and acted whack so many times... now iz all good with this girl i got. but you know - still fucked up sometimes cuz that's how life goes. just no more ducking flying dishware, no more cheating, no more stoopid jealous shit.

but what can i talk i was still jumping in with an engaged-to-be-married-girl just last year. Homewreck

men are born with thick skulls. personally i needed someone beyond what i could imagine to whoop my ass in shape, and that's what i got now. i quit all the others when she came into my life.

"i got a porsche in the garage." i'm solid

aight, taking this drunken ass to bed...
    Last edited by ebot9000; 11-01-2007 at 04:27 AM.

bah! Amateures

we steered off the wrong track :P Na I wanna know how, like, something you fucked up, how u rectified it, or just something nice u did for someone u like.

Fuck the lessons, I'm dyslexic at love, I just wanna know shit so I can try it myself like to get me outa sticky situations etc... Sticky as, not the good sexy time sticky, the, watch it theres a knife about to hit u sticky.

I attracted him ...

then treated him so well he got to thinking he was the relationship rather than realize I treated him so well 'cause I want the same thing back. My love's NEVER free. It comes with commitment and truth. I've learned to quit faking like love is free. Who wants free love anyway.
    And now

Quote Originally Posted by ebot9000 View Post
    Reminiscing at age 22?? it's not time to reflect yet man, get back out there and fuck up some more
    True words right here !!!!!!
    Failure Is Just Another Opportunity To Try Again...This Time With Experience !

Quote Originally Posted by And View Post
    then treated him so well he got to thinking he was the relationship rather than realize I treated him so well 'cause I want the same thing back. My love's NEVER free. It comes with commitment and truth. I've learned to quit faking like love is free. Who wants free love anyway.
    this was a very hard lesson for me to learn.

give give give give GIVE GIVE GIVE !!!!

until I was virtually depleted. I used to think that the love I had to give was endless (and it is!)

I learned that it must be replenished and renewed -

next time, I'll give as good as I get.
    How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It's beyond me. - Zora Neale Hurston

Quote Originally Posted by NakedAge View Post
    Man.. Ive had one of those days... .... and I'm sitting back now and thinking "whattt have I done" ... Cos I just did something fucken stupid for someone I love... I'm not gonna tell yas though.. But I still expect you all to tell me that most buckled fucked up retarded thing you ever done for someone you love

Starrrrting.. NOW!!! GO !!! start typing kids.
    Ummm, you want us to reveal something personal with you. Yet you (the thread starter) will not do the same? Just tell us what you did. One of us here probably made the same mistake & can tell you how to properly proceed.
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." - Samuel Johnson

"The world is kinda cold & the rhythm is my blanket" - Q-Tip

my ex girlfriend did something really nice for me, and, like, she doesn't have the easiest life right, but shes the sweetest most beautiful person ever.... And I know she REALLY wanted me back... so I asked her and she was beyond wrapt... ... I think somewhere along the line she got smacked in the head by a pylon or something cos you'd have to have brain damage to be as into me as she is...

but..... In taking her back.... I rejected the most beautiful girl I ever known. And she fucken HIT THE ROOF!. Shes really upset and I'm full fucken BARRED.

And I realllly liked her, and my, now girlfriend again knew that. ... I'm not regretting the decision I made.... I'm just fucken shattered I gave up the most beautiful girl I ever known for it. Fucken gutted ... Kinda... somewhere between happy and sad cos my ex/girlfriend again is happy and in the end thats what mattered more to me. ... Making her happy instead of the really.... REALLY..... REALLY REALLY REALLY pretty girl..........

Thus.. The things we do for love ey? :(

All that fucken worrying over the that girl, a whole thread about being whipped over her, and I just fucken rejected her to make my ex happy :(

....... was so worth it tho

THATS RIGHT GUYS!!! ITS WHAT NAKED AGE REJECTS THAT MAKES NAKED AGE BETTER THAN JOHN WEST! (if you know the salmon commercial.... that might be why I don't like Salmon?)