Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: liL Ray new podcast...please go take a listen!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    NYcity
    Posts
    48,090

    liL Ray new podcast...please go take a listen!!

    http://djlilray.podomatic.com/

    hope you enjoy...and all comments greatly appreciated.
    I Am Almost Keeping It Real

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,665
    like that Anita Baker tune.....you are my everything...nice mix.....is that a persoanl re-edit or is it on one of the digital music websites?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,015
    Quote Originally Posted by liL Ray View Post
    http://djlilray.podomatic.com/

    hope you enjoy...and all comments greatly appreciated.
    The stream keeps cuting off on me early on for some weird reason.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    NYcity
    Posts
    48,090
    Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    like that Anita Baker tune.....you are my everything...nice mix.....is that a persoanl re-edit or is it on one of the digital music websites?
    Spinna did the mix on it...personal touch in that I just dropped it in and then took it back out.
    I Am Almost Keeping It Real

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    NYcity
    Posts
    48,090
    Quote Originally Posted by vic View Post
    The stream keeps cuting off on me early on for some weird reason.
    not sure what's up with that...
    I Am Almost Keeping It Real

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •