Thread: DJ Spinna every Thursday

Thumbs up

Fiya Burn ! ! !
    I like electronic, but it's gotta be Yoruba!

is this a one hour show?
    When we wake up in the morning, we have two choices. Go back to sleep and dream, or wake up and chase those dreams. Choice is yours .....

Two hours 7 to 9 pm et. following Spinna is Alix Alvarez

oh yeah ..

I remember someone saying not much deep house on The Move ..
    eat this .. lol

rock it ..
    see you in a few weeks

peace,
    lb.

Quote Originally Posted by LarsLB View Post
    oh yeah ..

I remember someone saying not much deep house on The Move ..
    eat this .. lol

rock it ..
    see you in a few weeks

peace,
    lb.
    I said it & have eaten it. I have resigned w/ XM and listen alot more now than when I made that statement. But let's no get it twisted, was it not a correct statement at the time it was made?

Congrats Luis Baro for being able to put together a much more representative line up & format.

Peace & Blessings.

Ray
    May you live to be 100, and me 100 minus a day, so that I'll never know nice people like you have passed away ~ "The Chief Rocker" Frankie Crocker RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Soleful View Post
    I said it & have eaten it. I have resigned w/ XM and listen alot more now than when I made that statement. But let's no get it twisted, was it not a correct statement at the time it was made?

Congrats Luis Baro for being able to put together a much more representative line up & format.

Peace & Blessings.

Ray
    Oh Scunt,you back on the scene!Welcome Back.I's Diamond now,and still got my haterz lol.Whats good though!
    As I proceed to civilize the uncivilized
    Word to wisdom from the groove to the wise
    I guess im the verbalizer for the fact im moving blackwards
    This asiatic blackman is a dog spelled backwards

Brand Nubian dropping science.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllis Hyman Cherry View Post
    Oh Scunt,you back on the scene!Welcome Back.I's Diamond now,and still got my haterz lol.Whats good though!
    I can only imagine what you've been up to. Yeah sweets. Mad drama w/ 2 moves thrown in. Im in Glendale Queens. Lotsa work so not alot of time for DHP. Still lurkin was kinda cool. I saw you do a number on Naked Age!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That shit was priceless.

Diamond huH? Should go well with your phat rope chain!! LMAO!!!
    May you live to be 100, and me 100 minus a day, so that I'll never know nice people like you have passed away ~ "The Chief Rocker" Frankie Crocker RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Soleful View Post
    I can only imagine what you've been up to. Yeah sweets. Mad drama w/ 2 moves thrown in. Im in Glendale Queens. Lotsa work so not alot of time for DHP. Still lurkin was kinda cool. I saw you do a number on Naked Age!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That shit was priceless.

Diamond huH? Should go well with your phat rope chain!! LMAO!!!
    I was looking for ya at that party but they said u werent there.Naked Age and i were okay towards the end,believe it or not i appreciated his honesty no matter how harsh and racist it was at times.Hope all is well!
    As I proceed to civilize the uncivilized
    Word to wisdom from the groove to the wise
    I guess im the verbalizer for the fact im moving blackwards
    This asiatic blackman is a dog spelled backwards

Brand Nubian dropping science.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllis Hyman Cherry View Post
    I was looking for ya at that party but they said u werent there.Naked Age and i were okay towards the end,believe it or not i appreciated his honesty no matter how harsh and racist it was at times.Hope all is well!
    Yeah that's when the shit hit the fan. Thanks for the well wishes. Will be in touch. Sorry for the hijack Luis.

I noticed that The Move - XM had seemingly lost that "house" feeling and was playing more techno-ish stuff. Glad to see Spinna and Alvirez on back to back.
    Living, Loving and DANCING Life! ! !

For the record on this whole house and non house music on The Move.
    I program the channel, my roots are Chicago on Trax and DJ International.
    So yes sometimes we get techie, deep, funky, soulful and even ghetto thats the wonderful thing about house.
    It's not, just the one type that you might be in to. Something I like to say. "In Jacks House we have many rooms"
    I come from that time.....the whole jack and acid thing.

Quote Originally Posted by luisbaro View Post
    For the record on this whole house and non house music on The Move.
    I program the channel, my roots are Chicago on Trax and DJ International.
    So yes sometimes we get techie, deep, funky, soulful and even ghetto thats the wonderful thing about house.
    It's not, just the one type that you might be in to. Something I like to say. "In Jacks House we have many rooms"
    I come from that time.....the whole jack and acid thing.
    It's your vehicle, we're just along for the ride! Again props on bringing us so many more talents from which to choose. And yes, variety is the spice of life. As is always the case, we can change the channel when the mood don't fit.

Peace & Blessings.

the move

am i behind the times....or wasnt Mr V and Alvarez both doing a hour each at the slot. "the sole channel cafe"....no more Mr V??