Thread: The Golden Hours- Last Nite with DJ Gold D

The Golden Hours- Last Nite with DJ Gold D

So last night me and my girl Gail went to check out and support Dorie at Phyllis’s. We’re in the place and the unknown and new to scene dj Chris Ray is on the decks. This man was playing cuts …………… new obsure, rare, old disco a little of this and a little of that; nice and mixed up like I like it. I’m thinking to myself …………… who is feeding him. It’s rare that I get this experience. We do have many djs in Chitown, but they usually play safe. I’m feeling this Chris Ray’s (Noshaluv’s hubby) abilities. Next, on the set was songstress Lakecia Hughes……………………… beautiful voice and personality; her unique sound blended in with the elements of the evening. She is most definitely an original.

Mizzmeme you welcomed everyone and kept people comfortable.

Dorie I am so proud of you and your achievements as a producer, dj and dancer. You have grown so much over the years and always strive to provide us with quality entertainment for a little of nothing.

Keep doing you!

Peace, Love and Dance

Larissa
    Last edited by Larissa J.; 04-24-2008 at 12:52 PM.
    "This scene travels in circles''

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Larissa J. View Post
    So last night me and my girl Gail went to check out and support Dorie at Phyllis’s. We’re in the place and the unknown and new to scene dj Chris Ray is on the decks. This man was playing cuts …………… new obsure, rare, old disco a little of this and a little of that; nice and mixed up like I like it. I’m thinking to myself …………… who is feeding him. It’s rare that I get this experience. We do have many djs in Chitown, but they usually play safe. I’m feeling this Chris Ray’s (Noshaluv’s hubby) abilities. Next, on the set was songstress Lakecia Hughes……………………… beautiful voice and personality; her unique sound blended in with the elements of the evening. She is most definitely an original.

Dorie I am so proud of you and your achievements as a producer, dj and dancer. You have grown so much over the years and always strive to give us quality entertainment for a little of nothing.

Keep doing you!

Peace, Love and Dance

Larissa

Larissa I aint going to lie, I was very shocked to see you;) But when u walked through that door I knew you were going to be straight. I really appreciate you. You have attended a few events that I was involved in and each time you seemed to be getting your groove on, lol! Yall I watch Ms. Larissa, it takes a lot to get her up to dance. She got to feel it! Thank you for gracing us with your presence;) Hey I was trying to shake it up so you could get one of those Gold D gift bags, lol! Im glad you and Gail came out. She attends alot of my things too. Thank you Gail!!! We had a wonderful time as usual. Tamales was on point. Mr. Reggie Hall was in the house! Didnt get a song from him but we will next time. Chris Ray, HOTTNESS! Gold D, BEAUTIFULl! Lakecia Hughes, WONDERFUL. We got the same last name so she is my sister, foreal, lol! Thank you again to everyone that came out and as always, We appreciate you, we appreciate you, WE APPRECIATE YOU!
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" Rev. Dr.Martin Luther King
    "JUS MUZIK" W/Mizz Me Me
    Mondays 8p-11p www.stickam.com/mizzmeme
    Tuesdays 9p-11p(cst) http://cyberjamz.com
    mizzmeme33@yahoo.com
    www.myspace.com/diva_name_me_me
    www.facebook.com/mizzmeme
    MMM MIZZMEME PROMOTIONS

You're very right about the fact that it's hard to get me up to dance.
    "This scene travels in circles''

You're very right about the fact that it's hard to get me up to dance.
    I know! lol!
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" Rev. Dr.Martin Luther King
    "JUS MUZIK" W/Mizz Me Me
    mizzmeme33@yahoo.com
    MMM MIZZMEME PROMOTIONS

Smile Thank you for your support

I'm so glad that you came and I appreciate your kind words.
    I want to thank everyone who support....whether it be in spirit, presence,
    and assistance.
    I feel very strongly about not only expressing my talent in it's purest form, but exposing other talent whether they are well known or unknown it doesn't matter to me, to provide a Chicago staple for the nourishment for our souls. I work really hard to have a place where we can go and truly be ourselves and we have a place now so let's all come together and smile without depletion.
    Stay tuned.... for the next episode of "Happiness in Our Lives"

Dorie I am so proud of you and your achievements as a producer, dj and dancer. You have grown so much over the years and always strive to provide us with quality entertainment for a little of nothing.

Keep doing you!

Peace, Love and Dance

Larissa

I thank everyone for the kind words, and Larissa J., I'm glad I got you in a groove, because I was feelin' it too. I wanted to dance but that's kinda hard when you're spinnin' LOL!!!!. But to everyone who came out to support DJ GOLDIE D, Lakecia Hughes and myself RESPECT........

...........IT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING...........

Thanks Everyone...........

Chris Ray a.k.a. RAS420

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RAS420 View Post
    I thank everyone for the kind words, and Larissa J., I'm glad I got you in a groove, because I was feelin' it too. I wanted to dance but that's kinda hard when you're spinnin' LOL!!!!. But to everyone who came out to support DJ GOLDIE D, Lakecia Hughes and myself RESPECT........

...........IT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING...........

Thanks Everyone...........

Chris Ray a.k.a. RAS420

Chris, always a pleasure. Im still grooving off my birthday. you gave me an unforgetable one and i thank u again ( big hug). Your set was on point as usual, u my boy!! supporter 4 life, luv u my friend.
    "JUS MUZIK" W/Mizz Me Me
    mizzmeme33@yahoo.com
    MMM MIZZMEME PROMOTIONS