Thread: concert for a cause

concert for a cause

passing along some info on jazz artist marcus johnson

Three Keys Music
    April 24th, 2008
    Greetings!

It's time to reach out to you again to ask for your support.

This time last year I wrote a personal email concerning our challenges to secure retail placement in some of the big chains due to the climate within the music industry. I asked each of you to support us at the Three Keys Music website and you definitely did. I sincerely thank you for that. Our movement has led to a recent development. As of now, Circuit City has placed my newest CD, In Concert For a Cause, in a national listening station program and brought in a large amount of units nationwide to support it. This is awesome for us and has led to you having the ability to purchase our music in your local area. To be honest, our goal is to get as many sales as we can to make sure they don't return the product and to keep us high on their list for future consideration. So, I'm back to it. Please pass the word on to support Three Keys, our staff, and the YMCA's Building Bridges Campaign by purchasing a copy of In Concert for A Cause at Circuit City.

I want to thank everyone for their support of the Jazz Escape Weekend. There has been a tremendous amount of buzz around an all-inclusive jazz weekend at the Club Med Sandpiper and I know that many of you were planning to come. Unfortunately, we are going to have to postpone our plans and start them late this year and pursue our main Jazz Escape event sometime in '09. Look out for other Three Keys concert events in future newsletters and know that I'm dreaming of a Sandpiper weekend soon.

To each of you please know that without you, this is not possible nor worth it. You are my inspiration!

Each of you has been the reason for the success of Three Keys Music, our artists, and The Marcus Johnson Brand. And once again I ask for your support.

Until later, peace, much love, and blessings,
    MJ
    T
    Last edited by mhd; 04-24-2008 at 05:14 PM.