Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So what are Clintonís options?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel, Grand Duke of Stony Island View Post
    Don't have the time, I'm afraid.

I'm too busy being a BAD-ASS BEIGE MIZZAN from CHICAGO!

Just like my nigga OBAMA!

We manufacture bad-ass beige muhfukas in Chicago.

Sheeit - Obama was an import from Hawaii with a losing record.

Twenty years later, look at him now! Bad-ass BEIGE MUTHAFUKIN' MIZZAN!
    -------------

We prolly didn't let him hang at first, but once we found out he can shoot ball, we took care of his ass.

"Check 'em up, Barry! Stop cryin' 'n check 'em up. This ain't Hawaii, Joe. We don't call fouls in Varsity. We ain't playin' H.O.R.S.E. in Kenya, muhfuka. This Washington Park. Check 'em up!"

Now look at him!

Michelle and her brothers took that dude in and that was it!

It takes a brilliant courageous man to find himself, and Obama did.

After his first 100 days in office, he gonna show up to the State of the Union address with some gators he just got finished hoopin' wit', step up to the rostrum and set it off like, "My fellow Joes and Slims..."

KNOW THIS: I ain't votin' my blackness. I'm votin' my SOUTHSIDE of CHICAGONESS.

I know how it go when a black man from Chicago get's tired of bein' a nice guy. Have a muhfuka wind up on page one of the Chicago Defender wit' his name mispelled...

He still ain't black enough, tho'...

...thank God.
    i swear, hoopin is some kinda universal proving ground, and for him to be ballin with a cat from mt carmel, as a way of proving if he could date his sister is legendary, of course he showed and proved, the rest, as they say, is history

Quote Originally Posted by Palatine William Wilson View Post
    Really?

First

I thought she started out as a Yale law school grad
    eventually became wife of the Governor of Arkansas
    eventually became 8 year First Lady of the USA
    then became Junior Senator of NY State
    then ran for president of the USA

(the timeline is gratuitous, she amassed power on YALE LAW SCHOOL alone. However, if a body cant amass power from those experiences one would have to be a complete idiot)

but if your theory is that she just showed up, please, run with it

Second

Its not outside the realm of possibility that her supporters will not just come when invited by Obama

as has been theorized on this board (ad nauseum) many of her supporters are racists (because they didnt vote for the black guy). Why would they accept an invitation from a black man once their candidate drops out( hey maybe their racism will mysteriously evaporate once Obama becomes the nominee)
    because he is the leader they have been waiting for, he is bill clinton without the bullshit, i wish you could crawl into the brain of rahm emmanuel, look him up, you know this cat, like many in hilary's camp is dying to be down with obama, but, were either too loyal or too intimidated to walk towards the light

Of course he is

He has more votes and more delegates

However, a refusal to accept Clintons position would be myopic as well as suicidal
    Bingo. It would also go against his ethos of "a different type of politics."

It is still possible for her to win... so I guess she has every right to run.

But it certainly isn't very smart. Pretty much all of the tactics she'd need to employee in order to win (seating MI and FL, dirty campaigning, etc) will lose her the November election.

Furthermore, she's gonna start really pissing off a good number of her Dem colleagues as she continues to ruin what should have been an easy win for the presidency. Surely not good for her future career in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Moksha View Post

But it certainly isn't very smart. Pretty much all of the tactics she'd need to employee in order to win (seating MI and FL, dirty campaigning, etc) will lose her the November election.

Furthermore, she's gonna start really pissing off a good number of her Dem colleagues as she continues to ruin what should have been an easy win for the presidency. Surely not good for her future career in politics.

yup.
    F.O.N.O- The Sag Party
    Dec 3 @ The Paradox 1310 Russell Str.
    Wayne Davis and Mark Mendoza
    Hosted by Moo.

One of her advisors this morning reiterated that they still hope to get at least Florida counted.

both fl and mi will get "resolved" but it won't impact the nomination

No one serving in, or reporting on, Washington politics will begrudge Hillary Clinton the right to take it to the wall in an all-out prizefight. Each and every one of them are where they are for their willingness to use brutal measures and go to the gutter.

In fact, throwing in the towel will END her career in politics. She knuckles down and she's able to throw her husband off her back and go for self.

Obama's win of the nomination will be the end of BILL Clinton. It will be the BEGINNING of Hillary.

as has been theorized on this board (ad nauseum) many of her supporters are racists (because they didnt vote for the black guy). Why would they accept an invitation from a black man once their candidate drops out( hey maybe their racism will mysteriously evaporate once Obama becomes the nominee)
    because he is the messiah... duh.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Loka View Post
    i'm hoping she wants a supreme court appointment.
    I think she would make an outstanding justice. I hope that opportunity arises for her, if she's interested.