Thread: Track I.D.

Can someone I.D. a track with a male vocalist singing/talking about house music. The artist, title, label, year, or anything that can help would be appreciated.

The following are some of the lyrics:

It's all about house music, It's all about house music, It's all about house music, Listen children, I'm gonna tell ya about this thing called house music. Like my boy Eddie told ya, it's a spiritual thing...yes it is. But I'm hear to tell ya more about what house music means to me. House music is a hero when you don't feel good inside. House music is something that wakes you up when you feel down. I'm hear to tell you what house music means to me. Listen...H is for happiness because when you feel the music it makes ya happy, and O is for Outstanding because the music fills ya up, and U is for Unity because it brings us all together, and S is for the Soul because when ya feel ya feel all in ya Soul, and E is for Eternity because House music will never die.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

AD [img]smokin.gif[/img]

[ March 17, 2003, 06:25 AM: Message edited by: Albert D. ]

Originally posted by Albert D.:
    Can someone I.D. a track with a male vocalist singing/talking about house music. The artist, title, label, year, or anything that can help would be appreciated.

The following are some of the lyrics:

It's all about house music, It's all about house music, It's all about house music, Listen children, I'm gonna tell ya about this thing called house music. Like my boy Eddie told ya, it's a spiritual thing...yes it is. But I'm hear to tell ya more about what house music means to me. House music is a hero when you don't feel good inside. House music is something that wakes you up when you feel down. I'm hear to tell you what house music means to me. Listen...H is for happiness because when you feel the music it makes ya happy, and O is for Outstanding because the music fills ya up, and U is for Unity because it brings us all together, and S is for the Soul because when ya feel ya feel all in ya Soul, and E is for Eternity because House music will never die.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

AD [img]smokin.gif[/img]
    I know this one so well..I think its Ron Carroll
    forgot the title???
    someone ought to know..great track by the way!!!
    love yourself and the rest will follow!

John, thanks for that lil bit of valuable information.

Albert, John is correct.

"The Sermon" on Subliminal from '00.
    [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    www.faire1.com
    Change is inevitable.
    Except from a vending machine...

Originally posted by Faire One:
    Albert, John is correct.

"The Sermon" on Subliminal from '00.
    [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    [img]hail.gif[/img] John and [img]hail.gif[/img] Faire One

Thanks guys! You've made my day! [img]smokin.gif[/img]