Thread: Album Art of the Day (7/1/08) "Cheryl Lynn"- Cheryl Lynn

Album Art of the Day (7/1/08) "Cheryl Lynn"- Cheryl Lynn

wonder where she is these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Johnson View Post
    wonder where she is these days?
    Good question, as I often wonder myself. I'm sure somebody on DHP will have an answer
    This music was made for stompin!

Album Art of the Day (7/1/08) "Cheryl Lynn"- Cheryl Lynn

One of the best shows that i've seen in my lifetime, Featured, Cheryl Lynn, At the Garage in 1984, The notes that Cheryl Lynn, Was hitting, Singing, 'Star Love', Were incredible to the ninth power, Shake it up tonight',

Is another, Plate that i love by Cheryl Lynn, I heard Cheryl Lynn was still in the music business(Singing jingels for commericals, Perfoming in plays,Writing music,Etc), Timmy, Do you remember the plate,'It's the joint', By The Funky 4(Much respect to Dj Breakout and Baron), 'It's the joint', Is, 16 minutes, Of,'Got to be real', With, MC's, Rhyming with a full clip(Especially Sha-Rock).
    Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Barnes View Post
    One of the best shows that i've seen in my lifetime, Featured, Cheryl Lynn, At the Garage in 1984, The notes that Cheryl Lynn, Was hitting, Singing, 'Star Love', Were incredible to the ninth power, Shake it up tonight',

Is another, Plate that i love by Cheryl Lynn, I heard Cheryl Lynn was still in the music business(Singing jingels for commericals, Perfoming in plays,Writing music,Etc), Timmy, Do you remember the plate,'It's the joint', By The Funky 4(Much respect to Dj Breakout and Baron), 'It's the joint', Is, 16 minutes, Of,'Got to be real', With, MC's, Rhyming with a full clip(Especially Sha-Rock).
    Much Respect
    Mike Barnes
    Yup. Sugarhill Records. Man all their 12' were long. LOL