Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: People that CC the whole world and your boss

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    your mom's bed
    Posts
    23,473

    People that CC the whole world and your boss

    fuck you!! so some fucko exec wants IT to drop what they're doing for him because he's too lazy to enter a help desk ticket, and when i inform him that the IT department needs one for EVERY request no matter how small the issue or request is, he decides to act like the help desk system is not working for him. sure enough, he CC's the COO about how it's not working so i decide to log in with HIS account and it works just fine.

    i decide to CC his boss and the rest of IT about this fuckoid who thinks he's a god because he has his MBA plastered on his wall but doesn't know basic fuckin' computer skills. after a few minutes, fuckwad e-mails me without CCing anyone asking me for help. now you want MY help, fuckwad, after you CC the COO who is the boss of my boss? eat shit and wait your turn now. to the bottom of the list you go and oops you're ticket was misplaced.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NYC Area
    Posts
    10,574
    Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    fuck you!! so some fucko exec wants IT to drop what they're doing for him because he's too lazy to enter a help desk ticket, and when i inform him that the IT department needs one for EVERY request no matter how small the issue or request is, he decides to act like the help desk system is not working for him. sure enough, he CC's the COO about how it's not working so i decide to log in with HIS account and it works just fine.

    i decide to CC his boss and the rest of IT about this fuckoid who thinks he's a god because he has his MBA plastered on his wall but doesn't know basic fuckin' computer skills. after a few minutes, fuckwad e-mails me without CCing anyone asking me for help. now you want MY help, fuckwad, after you CC the COO who is the boss of my boss? eat shit and wait your turn now. to the bottom of the list you go and oops you're ticket was misplaced.

    Man if that dont have IT written all over it....
    Musically Yours
    Soulful House Music Collage
    Free mixes
    Soulful House Music Collage Radio
    http://soulfulhousemusiccollage.com
    The Blog http://soulfulhousemusiccollage.blogspot.com/

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nu Jork
    Posts
    983

    Red face

    I deal with that shit day in day out brotha! The best part is when they cc everyone and their information is outdated or you find old e-mail(s) that you have responded to the same issues before. This one exec cc'd CEO, COO and upper management about why he wasn't informed about so and so upgrade taking place and asking what we were doing, because we were not doing our jobs. He simply could have just asked someone but didn't. Too bad the E-Mail informing everyone about the upgrades was sent globally from the CEO himself. F'em all!
    I like electronic, but it's gotta be Yoruba!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    your mom's bed
    Posts
    23,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecuahouse View Post
    Too bad the E-Mail informing everyone about the upgrades was sent globally from the CEO himself. F'em all!
    ownage!!! yeah, i go through this shit at least once a week, but it gets old. this is a new exec so i guess he doesn't know who big brother is and how much power he has. so folks just don't know. this is one of the reasons why i save EVERY e-mail and i prefer all communication through e-mail. if something every comes back to bite me in the ass, i go through my archives and BAM - in ya face!! i feel ya, bro. we're always on our own and it's always a love/hate relationship with IT. the best thing to do is just keep your distance from everyone and not get too close to anyone except those that feed you. everyone else can eat a fat one.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    24,583
    Ha ha ha ha, that shit is a common occurence at my job.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    your mom's bed
    Posts
    23,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Blake View Post
    Ha ha ha ha, that shit is a common occurence at my job.
    i thought it was just me. i never had to deal with this kinda shit at any other company. wtf is up with people trying to throw others under the bus to make themselves look better. ya just can't work in a friendly environment anymore. it's definitely every man (or woman) for himself. geez!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    24,583
    Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    i thought it was just me. i never had to deal with this kinda shit at any other company. wtf is up with people trying to throw others under the bus to make themselves look better. ya just can't work in a friendly environment anymore. it's definitely every man (or woman) for himself. geez!
    Well unfortunately, if they’re hot in the email or trying to make you look stupid, it might be best to CC everyone your response, and one that’s the paramount of professionalism; that way, you cover your ass, if they were real jerkos it makes them look stupid, and it might even make them cut down the CCs.

    Kill them with kindness.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    18,959
    Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    fuck you!! so some fucko exec wants IT to drop what they're doing for him because he's too lazy to enter a help desk ticket, and when i inform him that the IT department needs one for EVERY request no matter how small the issue or request is, he decides to act like the help desk system is not working for him. sure enough, he CC's the COO about how it's not working so i decide to log in with HIS account and it works just fine.

    i decide to CC his boss and the rest of IT about this fuckoid who thinks he's a god because he has his MBA plastered on his wall but doesn't know basic fuckin' computer skills. after a few minutes, fuckwad e-mails me without CCing anyone asking me for help. now you want MY help, fuckwad, after you CC the COO who is the boss of my boss? eat shit and wait your turn now. to the bottom of the list you go and oops you're ticket was misplaced.
    Awwwww Albert you have one of those too? I have one here, too.
    (\_/) "Recognizeth an attention
    (O.-)whore when thou doth sees
    (___) it, and then ignoreth its ass" - SuzanneT 1:1

    "Change happens when the pain of holding on becomes greater than the fear of letting go." — Spencer Johnson

    "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”– Angela Monet

    "There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't" -unknown

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    your mom's bed
    Posts
    23,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Blake View Post

    Kill them with kindness.
    to a certain extent, you're right, but rather than going that route i just keep it professional and i try to use the least amount of wording as possible and i re-read what i type out a couple of times before i even send it out. sometimes keeping e-mail convos short and simple are more effective than going into detail for someone to decipher and use against you.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    your mom's bed
    Posts
    23,473
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneT View Post
    Awwwww Albert you have one of those too? I have one here, too.
    i have more than one. i have a few.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,448
    I love it when users answer a company wide CC and don't realize their comments are being sent out to Everybody. LOL!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    your mom's bed
    Posts
    23,473
    Quote Originally Posted by TAB. View Post
    I love it when users answer a company wide CC and don't realize their comments are being sent out to Everybody. LOL!

    those are the best. right then and there i know one thing - no computer skills.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    8,020
    Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    those are the best. right then and there i know one thing - no computer skills.
    I would have bcc'd everyone on your response to his question . .

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    your mom's bed
    Posts
    23,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Pang View Post
    I would have bcc'd everyone on your response to his question . .

    put in a help desk ticket.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    18,959
    Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    i have more than one. i have a few.
    I'm nipping mine in the bud today I'm fed up with the backstabbery and so are a few other people.
    (\_/) "Recognizeth an attention
    (O.-)whore when thou doth sees
    (___) it, and then ignoreth its ass" - SuzanneT 1:1

    "Change happens when the pain of holding on becomes greater than the fear of letting go." — Spencer Johnson

    "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”– Angela Monet

    "There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't" -unknown

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    your mom's bed
    Posts
    23,473
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneT View Post
    I'm nipping mine in the bud today I'm fed up with the backstabbery and so are a few other people.
    you go!! let us know how it turns out.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    24,583
    Just got one. Bitch CC-ed every body but Obama.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    West
    Posts
    5,095
    I woulda CC'd the LMNOP, then told the YMCA to shove it up their ASS.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Arlington, VA (Washington DC Metro)
    Posts
    51,060
    Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    fuck you!! so some fucko exec wants IT to drop what they're doing for him because he's too lazy to enter a help desk ticket, and when i inform him that the IT department needs one for EVERY request no matter how small the issue or request is, he decides to act like the help desk system is not working for him. sure enough, he CC's the COO about how it's not working so i decide to log in with HIS account and it works just fine.

    i decide to CC his boss and the rest of IT about this fuckoid who thinks he's a god because he has his MBA plastered on his wall but doesn't know basic fuckin' computer skills. after a few minutes, fuckwad e-mails me without CCing anyone asking me for help. now you want MY help, fuckwad, after you CC the COO who is the boss of my boss? eat shit and wait your turn now. to the bottom of the list you go and oops you're ticket was misplaced.
    Website - www.clubflipside.com | Beatport - http://dj.beatport.com/#/daver | Resident Advisor - www.residentadvisor.net/dj/daverussell |
    Podcast - www.daverussell.podomatic.com | YouTube - www.youtube.com/daveruss66 | Facebook - www.facebook.com/daveruss66

    "I Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda ..." today, is likely the result of saying "F### it" yesterday

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    your mom's bed
    Posts
    23,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Blake View Post
    Bitch CC-ed every body but Obama.
    classic!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •