Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yea so I watched the Sex in the City movie this weekend:

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllis Hyman Cherry View Post
    This thread is fucking gay.Gayer than Tommy Tune,Gayer than Gene Anthony Rae on fame.The only one who gets a pass is Kara.No grown ass men should be watching or discussing sex in the city.
    When you get a girlfriend, come talk to me.

They make you do all kinds of dumb shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Blake View Post

true, but c'mon, man. sex and the city??? that better have been some really good pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    true, but c'mon, man. sex and the city??? that better have been some really good pussy.
    whatevvver, i had THREE guy friends (as in no chance of p*ssy) offer to go with me

i chose to go myself though .... they woulda ruined the fun with their testosterone infused analysis

men ... love SATC ... they just don't admit it. lames.

I'm single at the moment, but I have passed through the eye of gash films whilst in a relationship.

Bridget Jones - NO

Titanic - NO, but she got it out one night, I watched it to see Leonardo drown.

I'll do a mix and you can go out with someone who doesn't own a penis.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by kara View Post
    whatevvver, i had THREE gay friends (as in no chance of p*ssy) offer to go with me

fixed

like you all haven't been Notebooked!

admit it ... you've all been made to watch this quintessential love story ... and you liked it!

admit it ... you've all been made to watch this quintessential love story ... and you liked it!
    Shit acting, really fucking dreadful, you aint gonna get any those coming over here to do Shakespeare that's for certain, you may see em in some shit american sitcom in future and that's that, sad.

Yeah, there is a difference between a good story and some slappers in New York, I'm suprised a feminist like yourself was interested in this commercial dross, i find it demeaning to women especially when they say they like it just because it's written marketed to get their money from their purses, i find that really sad.

Same as blokes being marketed some really badly acted action film. SITC must be to stupid women what Steven Segal is to stupid jocks.
    IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Red View Post
    Shit acting, really fucking dreadful, you aint gonna get any those coming over here to do Shakespeare that's for certain, you may see em in some shit american sitcom in future and that's that, sad.

Yeah, there is a difference between a good story and some slappers in New York, I'm suprised a feminist like yourself was interested in this commercial dross, i find it demeaning to women especially when they say they like it just because it's written marketed to get their money from their purses, i find that really sad.

Same as blokes being marketed some really badly acted action film. SITC must be to stupid women what Steven Segal is to stupid jocks.
    IMHO

hahahhahah uhhh, so you watched that shit

(hee hee, that movie had me bawling. and everytime i watched it with a dude (b/c YES i made every guy i dated watch this....i'm such a chicky) i cried too. and so did they. YOU'VE BEEN NOTEBOOKED! bwahah)

I'm not gonna lie... I'm not gonna tell the truth either...

whatevvver, i had THREE guy friends (as in no chance of p*ssy) offer to go with me
    if they were straight it's because you were the chance of them getting pussy. we're strange creatures. we'll go to the movies with you then suggest everyone go out for some drinks. you get drunk, their chances improve, sex talk begins, 10 hours later you're waking up telling each other good morning. the end.

if they were straight it's because you were the chance of them getting pussy. we're strange creatures. we'll go to the movies with you then suggest everyone go out for some drinks. you get drunk, their chances improve, sex talk begins, 10 hours later you're waking up telling each other good morning. the end.
    i think i've met you before.

you're the guy my work prosecutes

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Blake View Post

This is very true.

My GF didn't invite me to watch the movie when it came out but seriously in LA it seemed like the wimmin water level dropped that night. While they were watching some midnight showing I was dancing my ass off at Mi Casa on Olvera Street. (What up Eric!)

I dodged the movie bullet but she just got this big fancy binder of a SITC DVD collection and I know "we'll watch it together" but I'm fine with that. Lord knows she watches all my nerd shit with me.

btw, to get away from the thread hijack

this movie - about sex, women and fashion - total BB hipster material. you know he loved it!! (go back to baggin on the original 'cool' man)

IMHO
    when you leave man headquarters today, make sure you drop off your cock and balls with the security guard. also, get a pair of scissors and cut up your man card. thanks.

i think i've met you before.

you're the guy my work prosecutes

Me: c'mon on, ossifer, look how she's dressed.
    Officer: good point but i still gotta take ya in.
    Me: damn!
    *next day in court*
    Me: c'mon, your honor, look how she was dressed.
    Judge: good point. baliff, release the defendant!
    Judge: btw, pick up your man card in the front office.
    Me. thanks, judgie.

Quote Originally Posted by joesuuf View Post
    This is very true.

My GF didn't invite me to watch the movie when it came out but seriously in LA it seemed like the wimmin water level dropped that night. While they were watching some midnight showing I was dancing my ass off at Mi Casa on Olvera Street. (What up Eric!)

I dodged the movie bullet but she just got this big fancy binder of a SITC DVD collection and I know "we'll watch it together" but I'm fine with that. Lord knows she watches all my nerd shit with me.
    *cough*

pussy

IMHO

the movie? good fashion. funny women jokes. hot bodied men. and a movie where women are the central characters, based on a majorly succesful show where women are the stars ... older, not 20something dumbass women ... yeah, i love that shit! i aint' complaining.

some call me a feminist. some call me the antifeminist.

i'm cool with the confusion.

i like women & men and i think ALL people should be respected and EQUALLY. you can classify that as you will, it won't affect me. (effect? i hate that a/effect thingy)

(i bet you loved Friends too. smooch)

Me: c'mon on, ossifer, look how she's dressed.
    Officer: good point but i still gotta take ya in.
    Me: damn!
    *next day in court*
    Me: c'mon, your honor, look how she was dressed.
    Judge: good point. baliff, release the defendant!
    Judge: btw, pick up your man card in the front office.
    Me. thanks, judgie.
    if i didnt confuse you with AC, AD, ADM, or every other version fo this name, i'd hate you right now. i just don't know for sure which you are ...

*cough*

pussy
    All that coughing sounds like someone's grabbing yer balls, or are you checking to see if they're still there?

All that coughing sounds like someone's grabbing yer balls, or are you checking to see if they're still there?

they're in your....nooo...don't do it....muuuussst resist.

if i didnt confuse you with AC, AD, ADM, or every other version fo this name, i'd hate you right now. i just don't know for sure which you are ...

they're in your....nooo...don't do it....muuuussst resist.
    You didn't resist earlier, reach higher... past the ovaries...

You didn't resist earlier, reach higher... past the ovaries...
    you have ovaries?

you have ovaries?
    Only on Tuesday's but today ain't Tues... damnit!