Thread: Any ER, Fans

Unhappy Any ER, Fans

Last night episode 1 of the final season just proved why ER sets the bar for everybody else. I was moved almost to tears (damm did I type that) when pratt died the show was done very well. I have been a fan since day one of the show. cant wait till thursday........
    F.L.A.M.E. Forever living a musical experience
    Facebook -Joseph joeflame Davis
    D#Sharp Records Now On traxsource.com

Quote Originally Posted by Joeflame View Post
    Last night episode 1 of the final season just proved why ER sets the bar for everybody else. I was moved almost to tears (damm did I type that) when pratt died the show was done very well. I have been a fan since day one of the show. cant wait till thursday........
    That show went through a period with too many helicopters crashing into the hospital, but yes it is a great show. The actors that have paid their dues on that show are a talented bunch.

Still can't beat the George Clooney episodes.

Good episode, sad to see Pratt go, but it's about time they are finally putting this Series to sleep.

The Ross, Green, Benton years were the best IMO.

Peace

sadly it conflicted with grey's anatomy season opener .. and greys won!

(I'm temp off my tv hiatus)

I almost choked & cried...during the final scenes. Something about Pratt knowing that it's 'going down' just got to me...and then when his brother (?) was like you want me to call...and then the doctor doing the impromptu trake on him & then all of the blood gushing from everyywhere...it was too much for me to take. The helpless feeling in the doctor's face who had to help the little girl whose mom was like "they have enough doctors in there...my little girl needs you".

Well-written episode.
    Please. Thank you. May I?

OMG JF it was such a good episode, I was in tears!! I kept thinking he was gonna wake up or pop out the dam coffin cause the bypass worked , hehe..but it was soooo sad, great episode, I'm a ER and HOUSE MD fan.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkK View Post
    That show went through a period with too many helicopters crashing into the hospital, but yes it is a great show. The actors that have paid their dues on that show are a talented bunch.

Still can't beat the George Clooney episodes.
    I've never been able to watch since they killed off Romano with the help of a helocopter..
    Dean Serafini
    JJazproJect Magazine & Indamixworldwide

www.jjazproject.com
    www.facebook.com/dean.serafini

My latest mix show: http://soundcloud.com/dean-s-jjazpro...oject-sessions

Quote Originally Posted by bassment groove View Post
    I've never been able to watch since they killed off Romano with the help of a helocopter..
    I always felt Romano was dead weight after he got his arm cut off in that Helicopter accident.

For me one of the most jacked up episodes was the one with Omar Epps. He screwed up during surgery and jumped in front of a train. Man that was some sick shit at the end.

Ive been a fan since day one and last night was one of the best episodes I've seen, eventhough I already knew Greg was going to die (been reading the blogs). Kind of hard to believe this is the last season but time does march on. Cant wait to see Angela hit the team btw.

now that HOUSE exists, why would anyone watch this trance?

well I was totally shocked by that episode...what happened to Luka is he coming back. I was kinda sad to see Pratt go actually. he wasjust starting to come into a groove...chief of the ER, good relationship with the woman and his brother sad show indeed I was kinda disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by GROOVE VICTIM View Post
    I always felt Romano was dead weight after he got his arm cut off in that Helicopter accident.

For me one of the most jacked up episodes was the one with Omar Epps. He screwed up during surgery and jumped in front of a train. Man that was some sick shit at the end.
    I'll never forget that episode. When the ER pages him so he could assist with the patient and they realize the patient they're working on is HIM cause his beeper went off. So sad. Dr. Peter Benton harrassed him too much.
    "If it sounds good, it is good"~ Dizzy Gillespie

That show is still on?