Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Any ER, Fans

  1. #1

    Unhappy Any ER, Fans

    Last night episode 1 of the final season just proved why ER sets the bar for everybody else. I was moved almost to tears (damm did I type that) when pratt died the show was done very well. I have been a fan since day one of the show. cant wait till thursday........
    F.L.A.M.E. Forever living a musical experience
    Facebook -Joseph joeflame Davis
    D#Sharp Records Now On traxsource.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    15,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeflame View Post
    Last night episode 1 of the final season just proved why ER sets the bar for everybody else. I was moved almost to tears (damm did I type that) when pratt died the show was done very well. I have been a fan since day one of the show. cant wait till thursday........
    That show went through a period with too many helicopters crashing into the hospital, but yes it is a great show. The actors that have paid their dues on that show are a talented bunch.

    Still can't beat the George Clooney episodes.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Statesboro, GA
    Posts
    12,186
    Good episode, sad to see Pratt go, but it's about time they are finally putting this Series to sleep.

    The Ross, Green, Benton years were the best IMO.

    Peace

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    24,793
    sadly it conflicted with grey's anatomy season opener .. and greys won!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    10,483
    (I'm temp off my tv hiatus)

    I almost choked & cried...during the final scenes. Something about Pratt knowing that it's 'going down' just got to me...and then when his brother (?) was like you want me to call...and then the doctor doing the impromptu trake on him & then all of the blood gushing from everyywhere...it was too much for me to take. The helpless feeling in the doctor's face who had to help the little girl whose mom was like "they have enough doctors in there...my little girl needs you".

    Well-written episode.
    Please. Thank you. May I?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    476
    OMG JF it was such a good episode, I was in tears!! I kept thinking he was gonna wake up or pop out the dam coffin cause the bypass worked , hehe..but it was soooo sad, great episode, I'm a ER and HOUSE MD fan.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkK View Post
    That show went through a period with too many helicopters crashing into the hospital, but yes it is a great show. The actors that have paid their dues on that show are a talented bunch.

    Still can't beat the George Clooney episodes.
    I've never been able to watch since they killed off Romano with the help of a helocopter..
    Dean Serafini
    JJazproJect Magazine & Indamixworldwide

    www.jjazproject.com
    www.facebook.com/dean.serafini

    My latest mix show: http://soundcloud.com/dean-s-jjazpro...oject-sessions

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Statesboro, GA
    Posts
    12,186
    Quote Originally Posted by bassment groove View Post
    I've never been able to watch since they killed off Romano with the help of a helocopter..
    I always felt Romano was dead weight after he got his arm cut off in that Helicopter accident.

    For me one of the most jacked up episodes was the one with Omar Epps. He screwed up during surgery and jumped in front of a train. Man that was some sick shit at the end.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,753
    Ive been a fan since day one and last night was one of the best episodes I've seen, eventhough I already knew Greg was going to die (been reading the blogs). Kind of hard to believe this is the last season but time does march on. Cant wait to see Angela hit the team btw.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Your mum's
    Posts
    38,756
    now that HOUSE exists, why would anyone watch this trance?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,697
    well I was totally shocked by that episode...what happened to Luka is he coming back. I was kinda sad to see Pratt go actually. he wasjust starting to come into a groove...chief of the ER, good relationship with the woman and his brother sad show indeed I was kinda disappointed

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Spin City, NY
    Posts
    2,988
    Quote Originally Posted by GROOVE VICTIM View Post
    I always felt Romano was dead weight after he got his arm cut off in that Helicopter accident.

    For me one of the most jacked up episodes was the one with Omar Epps. He screwed up during surgery and jumped in front of a train. Man that was some sick shit at the end.
    I'll never forget that episode. When the ER pages him so he could assist with the patient and they realize the patient they're working on is HIM cause his beeper went off. So sad. Dr. Peter Benton harrassed him too much.
    "If it sounds good, it is good"~ Dizzy Gillespie

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    JC
    Posts
    16,372
    That show is still on?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •