Thread: what a tool ... men who are boys

what a tool ... men who are boys

lemme hear the rants

LOL

damn, talk about the wrong venue for this

but i'm inspired by a recent interaction with an intelligent and maturity challenged young man ... who's SO obnoxious that after 3 attempts at NICELY telling him he's overbearing, contacting me too much and just in general ANNOYING ... i finally snap at said individual for AGAIN contacting me, then less than 24 hours following up with a "are you mad at me" (really?? are you twelve?) text when i dont respond (because i'm busy)

i mean, are guys this fucking stupid? i recently decided to start being a social person but the interactions i have with 30 somethings is nothing short of disturbing.

i'm thinking about returning to my cave of a world and just hanging out with my one good girl friend and one good guy friend in my area and that's it.

people are ... work.

:(

yawn, i believe i need to go on feministing.com and vent this.

You shoulda called me before I realized you were crazy.
    So what are you gonna do now?

Girl don't let some lame(s) send u back to yo cave!
    "...wait a minute, hold up!...you mean I can get da dick without da ignorant mutherfucka attached!?...hell! I'll take two!!!"
    -Comedian Melanie Camacho

Is he Jewish?

Quote Originally Posted by MadMixer View Post
    You shoulda called me before I realized you were crazy.

crazy is me dumbing down for losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Blake View Post
    Is he Jewish?
    hardly.

otherwise he'd have some intelligence () and pick up a hint

damn and this is just for friendship. i cant imagine the headache for guys im dating.

i think relationships are overrated. whats wrong with being solitary?

i need to hear one of Kbigs stories ... and surround myself with the fact that other women experience idiotic male speciies all day every day too, so i can accept this as part of life and learn not to get so annoyed by it ...

i feel like i meet guys who act the stereotypically female part in friendships, needy ... overcalling ... overbearing ... etc. where are the men who have lives and dont need to hear from me on a daily basis???

haha i 'm making no sense. signing off.

Quote Originally Posted by kara View Post
    i need to hear one of Kbigs stories ... and surround myself with the fact that other women experience idiotic male speciies all day every day too, so i can accept this as part of life and learn not to get so annoyed by it ...

i feel like i meet guys who act the stereotypically female part in friendships, needy ... overcalling ... overbearing ... etc. where are the men who have lives and dont need to hear from me on a daily basis???

It could be worse he could dress like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
    (\_/) "Recognizeth an attention
    (O.-)whore when thou doth sees
    (___) it, and then ignoreth its ass" - SuzanneT 1:1

"Change happens when the pain of holding on becomes greater than the fear of letting go." Spencer Johnson

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music. Angela Monet

"There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't" -unknown

u know what it is?? you know when a dude comes at you in a club, expressing interest in being aroudn your or talking to you, but you're not interested so you make that obvious. BUT they ignore you, and push themselves into your space anyway, so you're forced to check them, and then they snap at you for being a bitch?? THAT's what it's like! hmmph!

ignoring someone elses cues, and straight out explanatiioins of what they're comfortable with, bc you want to talk to them - PLAIN RUDE!

f*cking tool.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle TOOL!

Quote Originally Posted by kara View Post

There are plenty of us who would fuck you and not call for weeks Dont be so scared of the guerilla
    So what are you gonna do now?

nice shoes are always a good sign. i wear gators. size 12. im 36. 5'7 205 lbs. light skinned puerto rican african american all man.
    reese the reviewer, CEO, dj mix critic, consultant, www.whycantyoudance.blogspot.com, chicago, illinois USA

Quote Originally Posted by reese 60615 View Post
    nice shoes are always a good sign. i wear gators. size 12. im 36. 5'7 205 lbs. light skinned puerto rican african american all man.
    5'7" and a size 12 feet, you must look like a capital "L"
    *runs*

"Change happens when the pain of holding on becomes greater than the fear of letting go." Spencer Johnson

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music. Angela Monet

"There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't" -unknown

If you're looking for advise, I'd like to tell you to be more upfront with him and using plain terms tell him where you stand. Men don't like cues, hints, and all that nonsense. Keep it simple.

p.s. so he's got a banana fetish?

no baby im a pretty nice looking older guy. ill buy you a drink and her. we can have a good time together. you kara and i.
    reese the reviewer, CEO, dj mix critic, consultant, www.whycantyoudance.blogspot.com, chicago, illinois USA

Kara, I love it when you vent about men!!
    I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. ~ Winston Churchill

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars. ~ Khalil Gibran

men ARE the new women...hee hee

i like the way your avatar walks susie. looks like club pleasers in college park.

luther vandross. slip it in your set.

a house is not a home unless you are there baby..

Quote Originally Posted by reese 60615 View Post
    no baby im a pretty nice looking older guy. ill buy you a drink and her. we can have a good time together. you kara and i.
    LOL I wasnt questioning your looks, merely that at your height and with long feet your profile would look like the capital letter "L". You just made me explain a joke, shame on you . Kara and I together - we are clowns. I still remember her and I together at on of the Collective Minds picnics -hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneT View Post
    LOL I wasnt questioning your looks, merely that at your height and with long feet your profile would look like the capital letter "L". You just made me explain a joke, shame on you . Kara and I together - we are clowns. I still remember her and I together at on of the Collective Minds picnics -hilarious.

oh the hilarity ..... lol
    F.O.N.O- The Sag Party
    Dec 3 @ The Paradox 1310 Russell Str.
    Wayne Davis and Mark Mendoza
    Hosted by Moo.

Some people are just like that, so either accept it and deal with it or move on. People aren't always the way you would like them to be and if you can't deal with that aspect of his personality then cut off contact.
    Martino's criteria for mixes:
    Quote Originally Posted by martino View Post
    I want to hear something with some peaks and valleys (that make some kind of transitional sense), no key clashing (unless it somehow works in a tension building way), no vocal clashing, and overall good energy and maybe a bit drama happening would be cool.
    Myron's Library Blog: http://myronslibraryworld.wordpress.com/
    Myron's Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/mr_intensity

lol @ kara complaining about getting attention, i guess everybody needs somebody - to reject

I don't think the problem is with the men. It's the women that pick these men to hang with.

He probably "seemed" confident, but now the truth hurts.

1st impressions are deadly, and mostly false. His/her final impression is the one that really counts, and hopefully he/she is worth sticking around.

Kara,

This has 'officially' started my night off to a good start. I have had a good chuckle.

Here let me give you this: "Circle, circle, dot, dot...now you got your cootie shot." You shalln't have any problems out of him anymore. You might have to re-up from time to time though.
    My momma taught me how to talk trash...and my daddy taught me how to back it up!

Quote Originally Posted by mhd View Post
    lol @ kara complaining about getting attention, i guess everybody needs somebody - to reject
    It's like the bailout plan cept with her self-esteem...

i got 7 ways to make you jack..