Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goldman Sachs goes Bankrupt!!!!!!

Goldman Sachs goes Bankrupt!!!!!!

ask DJ Duck:

"I don't know about you, but if I owned a business and left for 1 year, and left Neel in charge and when I came back my whole business was bankrupt, I would throw his ass in the street. Not hire him to fix what was fucked up.

But then again, if you give money to people, you get favors back. It's not like they have their own interest as priority. Ouch!

PS Obama accepted the most money ($739,521) from Goldman Sachs out of the two major candidates so I am not sure the eyes would be 'fresh.'"
    As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

meanwhile back at Goldman Sachs

Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS)

Last Trade: 123.37
    Trade Time: 3:41PM ET
    Change: 4.63 (3.62%)
    Prev Close: 128.00
    Open: 122.10
    Bid: N/A
    Ask: N/A
    1y Target Est: 163.18
    Day's Range: 115.00 - 124.00
    52wk Range: 86.31 - 250.70
    Volume: 18,839,645
    Avg Vol (3m): 17,259,800
    Market Cap: 52.80B
    P/E (ttm): 7.41
    EPS (ttm): 16.644
    Div & Yield: 1.40 (1.10%)
    Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. For consolidated real-time quotes (incl. pre/post market data), sign up for a free trial of Real-time Quotes.
    As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

i don't think warren is gonna be too happy about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Palatine William Wilson View Post
    meanwhile back at Goldman Sachs

Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS)

Last Trade: 123.37
    Trade Time: 3:41PM ET
    Change: 4.63 (3.62%)
    Prev Close: 128.00
    Open: 122.10
    Bid: N/A
    Ask: N/A
    1y Target Est: 163.18
    Day's Range: 115.00 - 124.00
    52wk Range: 86.31 - 250.70
    Volume: 18,839,645
    Avg Vol (3m): 17,259,800
    P/E (ttm): 7.41
    EPS (ttm): 16.644
    Div & Yield: 1.40 (1.10%)
    Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. For consolidated real-time quotes (incl. pre/post market data), sign up for a free trial of Real-time Quotes.
    Wait a minute.....what does all this stuff have to do with anything?
    So what are you gonna do now?

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    i don't think warren is gonna be too happy about this.
    he just jumped out his basement widow in panic

They are currently becoming a bank holding company. It will allow them to attract more deposits and increase their capital.
    Shem Hotep
    Nu Bang Clan
    http://www.myspace.com/dj_ephi
    E-Phi's Homepage

E-Phi's Psychosis 9/27/09

Theme song Rivers of My Fathers

"He once had an awkward moment...just to see how it feels".

Quote Originally Posted by E-Phi View Post
    They are currently becoming a bank holding company. It will allow them to attract more deposits and increase their capital.
    dats a smaht move!!!

damn.
    http://cyberjamz.com 'DJ RAS! pres. the Fri. Night Dance Party' live 10pm-12am EST. http://soundcloud.com/djras2000. 'Have you ever danced with the devil under the pale moonlight? I just ask that of all my prey'- Jack Nicholson as the JOKER

dats a smaht move!!!
    They're not the number one investment bank for no reason. Also they were shorting the cds market during the writedowns
    Shem Hotep
    Nu Bang Clan
    http://www.myspace.com/dj_ephi
    E-Phi's Homepage

E-Phi's Psychosis 9/27/09

Theme song Rivers of My Fathers

"He once had an awkward moment...just to see how it feels".

Quote Originally Posted by E-Phi View Post
    they've been planning this for a while along with morgan stanley. this will help them out since the fdic will be there to hold their hands in case they fuck up again.

they've been planning this for a while along with morgan stanley. this will help them out since the fdic will be there to hold their hands in case they fuck up again.
    I thought they went bankrupt

I thought they went bankrupt
    not that i know of. i'm going based off your info and figured you had the inside scoop or something. i don't see any news anywhere. did you f up?

not that i know of. i'm going based off your info and figured you had the inside scoop or something. i don't see any news anywhere. did you f up?

I must have been reading Mr Beauchamps biography of DJ Duck

ah well...back to English Bob

I must have been reading Mr Beauchamps biography of DJ Duck

ah well...back to English Bob

just don't let fatima see this or yo ass is grass.

Yep... definitely in big trouble there.

Apparently, 35-year-old Neel Kashkari is responsible for the bankruptcy... and the entire mortgage crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Moksha View Post

Apparently, 35-year-old Neel Kashkari is responsible for the bankruptcy... and the entire mortgage crisis.
    doesnt the B in Market Cap 52.80B stand for Bacon Bits

oops, thats two Bs

"They take one little word out of what you say, ignore all the rest, and then begin to magnify it all over the world to make you look like what you actually aren't. And I'm very used to that." Malcolm X, February 14, 1965.
    "The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to the doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can ‘throw the rascals out’ at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy."

by a William Jefferson Clinton hero Carroll Quigley – (from Tragedy & Hope)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Duke View Post
    "They take one little word out of what you say, ignore all the rest, and then begin to magnify it all over the world to make you look like what you actually aren't. And I'm very used to that." Malcolm X, February 14, 1965.
    Quack!

Hey yo duck, can you help me get off again? Just say the word I like to hear... you know what it is... do it for me please.. do it .. do it .. do it!

Ooooookaaay.

quack quack quack quack.. did you reach climax yet? Make sure you don't leave any debris in your keyboard.
    "The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to the doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can ‘throw the rascals out’ at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy."

Here is your entire post. Please exaplain your claim that he is "One of the Guys who fucked it up."

One of the Guys who fucked it up is going to head the bailout. LOL I love it..

"WASHINGTON - The administration has selected a former Goldman Sachs executive to be the interim head of its $700 billion rescue effort for financial institutions.

Neel Kashkari, the Treasury's assistant secretary for international affairs, was selected Monday to be the interim head of Treasury's new Office of Financial Stability.

The designation was made by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson, who was the head of Goldman Sachs before he joined the Bush administration in 2006. Kashkari, 35, will head the office created by the emergency legislation enacted Friday to fund the largest government bailout in history."

Full story: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081006/...tdown_kashkari
    I've politely asked a number of times. I'm now convinced that you won't because you can't.

I know you politely asked a number of times of me to respond to several issues so I am sure by now you are convinced that I can't, and if so, you are right. So now I just want to distract attention from the foregoing and put it on you instead.

Sincerely, Moe
    Don't worry Moe. Have Larry explain it to you. He has it figured out. All you gotta do is say quack quack and he is straight.

Don't worry Moe. Have Larry explain it to you. He has it figured out. All you gotta do is say quack quack and he is straight.
    well, i tried.

c'est la vie

well, i tried to respond to your questions and issues, but at the end I couldn't so c'est la vie
    It's ok. Take an aspirin and you feel better.

It's ok. Take an aspirin and you feel better.
    Quack!