Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Freaky Friday - Longest Orgasm

Freaky Friday - Longest Orgasm

So I was crushin with my new girl the other day and she told me she was gonna let loose... I thought she was gonna go buck wyld and try to break me but it was all about her orgasm... that shit lasted 10 minutes easy... then we got back to it and they were back to back to back for about 45-50 min.... I've never felt anything like that before... blew me away!

Is this common or do I got a keeper? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by djklas View Post
    So I was crushin with my new girl the other day and she told me she was gonna let loose... I thought she was gonna go buck wyld and try to break me but it was all about her orgasm... that shit lasted 10 minutes easy... then we got back to it and they were back to back to back for about 45-50 min.... I've never felt anything like that before... blew me away!

Okay 'crushin' this is new to me, and yeah you got a keeper

Quote Originally Posted by JR JAM View Post
    Okay 'crushin' this is new to me
    J Dilla - Crushin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYORNjVLij0

clean version "I wanna crush all night" / dirty ver. "I wanna F*#k all night"

you must be doing something right! and she must be very intune with her inner workins.

Quote Originally Posted by housebe4titties View Post
    you must be doing something right! and she must be very intune with her inner workins.
    we were doing it slow... felt like some tantric shyt... feeling all of each other... a friend of mine who is into tantra had told me some stuff a few weeks ago... she told me that whatever I'm doing... tounging. touching. hittin.. etc.. to feel with every bit of my tounge, hand, dyck... total connection and pleasure for the pleasure giver even if it's just your tounge or touch... I owe her for that!

she probably was putting the tantric moves on ya too

I like to think it was all moi... LOL... but youre probably right.

She was faking, and you got schooled, my friend.

we were doing it slow... felt like some tantric shyt... feeling all of each other... a friend of mine who is into tantra had told me some stuff a few weeks ago... she told me that whatever I'm doing... tounging. touching. hittin.. etc.. to feel with every bit of my tounge, hand, dyck... total connection and pleasure for the pleasure giver even if it's just your tounge or touch... I owe her for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Querck View Post
    She was faking, and you got schooled, my friend.
    Thanks Hater!

I don't know if you can fake the pussy pulsation and juice... on the constant... shit she way crying.

Multi-girls are the shit. My first one was in college. For her, the first one took a few minutes, then the rest would happen like 30-45 seconds apart. Full-out wet orgasms. Jeez... That's a bit graphic, huh? LOL Sorry...

Gatdayuuuum!!!

Thanks Hater!

I don't know if you can fake the pussy pulsation and juice... on the constant... shit she way crying.
    that's when you know it's GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Thanks Hater!

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!

http://caribbeanfever.com/forum/inde...sg3954#msg3954

It continues until the "session" is over, thats normal, right?
    Let your SouL be Beautiful...
    Ms.Sharon
    http://soundcloud.com/feelmysoul-compilations

Thanks Hater!

You guys were in tune with each other. I think that is beautiful! Must be nice
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" Rev. Dr.Martin Luther King
    "JUS MUZIK" W/Mizz Me Me
    Mondays 8p-11p www.stickam.com/mizzmeme
    Tuesdays 9p-11p(cst) http://cyberjamz.com
    mizzmeme33@yahoo.com
    www.myspace.com/diva_name_me_me
    www.facebook.com/mizzmeme
    MMM MIZZMEME PROMOTIONS

Thanks Hater!

I don't know if you can fake the pussy pulsation and juice... on the constant...
    skillz

Quote Originally Posted by housebe4titties View Post
    skillz
    you know what... if she was faking ... 2 things... 1 yes she does have skillz if that's the case.... and 2 I don't give a shyt cause it was good... make you see god kinda good...

Only click below if you are a hater... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_sJVi4FgtQ

Quote Originally Posted by Mz. Nicky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mz. Nicky View Post
    that's when you know it's GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!
    So what, we need to have another meeting?
    "The D'Vine One Radio Show"
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-d-...radio-show#_=_
    Every Sunday 12-5 pm cst.

Quote Originally Posted by jojaujae3 View Post
    So what, we need to have another meeting?

LOL!!!

Somebody gonna get it....(and that's a good thing)!!!

you know what... if she was faking ... 2 things... 1 yes she does have skillz if that's the case.... and 2 I don't give a shyt cause it was good... make you see god kinda good...
    She probably wasn't faking, tantric techniques are no joke. Unfortunately most folks(men) cant get into because a lot can't or are unwilling to last longer than 3 min. Lucky you Klas
    (\_/) "Recognizeth an attention
    (O.-)whore when thou doth sees
    (___) it, and then ignoreth its ass" - SuzanneT 1:1

"Change happens when the pain of holding on becomes greater than the fear of letting go." Spencer Johnson

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music. Angela Monet

"There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't" -unknown

congrats dude!

The proof is ALWAYS in the sheets.

"I don't wanna be a playa no more I'm not a playa I just crush a lot," Big Pun(isher)

Quote Originally Posted by shasha View Post
    It continues until the "session" is over, thats normal, right?

you mean the one orgasm continues as long as you're still making love... ?

Honestly this just happened the one time with her... I mean she'll have a several in a session normally but usually with several minutes in between... we'll switch up the speed or position and build up to another one...

but this one time like i said it was just this long one... I just left my dyck in there and would just kinda flex it a bit and that would set her off... or lay back and arch my back while holding her hips...

then after that it was those multi ones like Uplift was talking about where they were like 30-60 sec apart...

I've been trying to recreate this experience since last week but it hasn't quite happened again... I mean still multiple but not as long lasting or rapid.... more like how I get em...

Anyway I haven't been with a wole lot of women and this is the first to be this orgasmic... so I'm wondering if many other girls get it like this...

Sounds like you might Shasha... Can I ask you... Can you hold it back? Cause that's what she said she had been doing... and I think she may be doing that again... she said she was concerened with wether I could handle that intensity.... and I kinda get it... we went somewhere afterwards and I was driving like 30mph on the highway... just daydreaming.... LOL

The key is to use a biscuit!