Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WORST TOY EVER INVENTED IS...

My choice for the worst toy ever invented is... That damn HOT WHEELS RACE TRACK. Here was a toy that I played with religiously, until my mother used one of the tracks to beat my ass with one day in front of the whole neighborhood. I never looked at the toy the same again....

[ July 31, 2003, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: BHouse ]
    I dreamed of Revelry and found Revelry.

the slinky - piece of crap spring never did work like it was shown on TV [img]AR15firing.gif[/img]

KERBANGERS. TWO BIG AZZ CLICK-CLACKS.

AND THE SIT-N-SPIN.

GO FIGURE.

[ July 31, 2003, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: DISKOQUEEN99 ]

Originally posted by LEONARD REMIX RROY:
    the slinky - piece of crap spring never did work like it was shown on TV [img]AR15firing.gif[/img]
    Ain't that the truth! I remember trying to get that fockin' thing to crawl down the stairs when I was a kid only to see it flop all over the place and roll the fock down the stairs. I hated that piece of shit so I chucked it out into the street where a car could destroy the bastard.

Originally posted by Albert Diaz:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LEONARD REMIX RROY:
    Ain't that the truth! I remember trying to get that fockin' thing to crawl down the stairs when I was a kid only to see it flop all over the place and roll the fock down the stairs. I hated that piece of shit so I chucked it out into the street where a car could destroy the bastard. </font>[/QUOTE]I'll third that, good for a few days then went all wrong, always ended up as a pile of twisted wire, whcih my bro would try and garot me with, arse!

not for nothing but it pissed me off when i played with my G.I.Joe and I get the scuba diving guy only to see him get rusted after some "deep sea exploring" in my tub.

DAMN U HASBRO!

"It's loooog, it's loooog, it's fun for a girl or a boy ... everyone loves a log."
    And now

Not actually a bad toy, but annoying as %^&!! I never, ever did manage to put the puzzle back in order, so I would peel the stickers and reset them.

magic_juan
    "There are no uninteresting things, only uninterested people."

Originally posted by Magic Juan:
    I would peel the stickers and reset them.

magic_juan
    [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] I used to do that shit too! I'd run over to my mom and I'd be like "Look mom!! I did it!!" Then she'd take me out for ice cream cause she thought I was a genius. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Originally posted by BHouse:
    My choice for the worst toy ever invented is... That damn HOT WHEELS RACE TRACK. Here was a toy that I played with religiously, until my mother used one of the tracks to beat my ass with one day in front of the whole neighborhood. I never looked at the toy the same again....
    You too!?! She(mom) did not do it in front of the neighbors though. But I hid(or threw away) anything that looked like it! Although it did not help because she whould find something new (and worse) to hit me with. This is why I did not play baseball!

peace,
    gojay
    http://gojay.podOmatic.com

The Federal Reserve is as Federal as Federal Express.

Posted by Myron
    Think of it this way, podcasts are the modern version of mixtapes

Originally posted by Magic Juan:
    Not actually a bad toy, but annoying as %^&!! I never, ever did manage to put the puzzle back in order, so I would peel the stickers and reset them.

magic_juan
    Who didn't do that? My dad bought me one as a kid and I'd never mess up the order 'cause I knew I couldn't get all the colours back. One day I came home from school and my dad had this silly grin on his face. I went to find my cube and he'd messed up the whole thing. The most I was ever able to do was get two sides ... and I think it was by accident. [img]icon_rofl.gif[/img]
    And now

Barbie Town house - The heifa couldn't even stand up in her elevator!

Light Bright - It never looked like the one on tv

Operation - What was that all about?!

Slinky - no it never walk down stairs but it was fun to try to hang my cousin with it [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    "I am an innovator, a visionary and set apart from the rest! I am an Eagle and Eagles don't travel in groups! A.H. Hughes

the slinky - piece of crap spring never did work like it was shown on TV
    Ain't that the truth! I remember trying to get that fockin' thing to crawl down the stairs when I was a kid only to see it flop all over the place and roll the fock down the stairs. I hated that piece of shit so I chucked it out into the street where a car could destroy the bastard.
    Well I guess you all needed a complete set of stairs from top to bottom (i.e. no missing steps)
    Slinky wasn't designed to skip missing steps. Sorry you were dissapointed.

My slinky worked fine.

SteveP
    Sensei SteveP in the Mountains

Nu Bang Clan

What about that high speed "Cliff Hangers" race set by Tyco that never worked? If the cars made ti to the top...the fell to the ground!
    [img]graemlins/bolt.gif[/img] then crack / break / bang
    Another defect was, if the high point that the cars had to climb was not braced against the wall...that side of the track would eithe fall or fall apart.
    [img]AR15firing.gif[/img]

That pisses me off on Christmas...it looked very cool on TV but didnt work worth a damn at home. One thing I will say about Hot Wheels - Their products always worked - just like on TV
    [img]graemlins/OLA.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Steve Price:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> the slinky - piece of crap spring never did work like it was shown on TV
    Well I guess you all needed a complete set of stairs from top to bottom (i.e. no missing steps)

My slinky worked fine.

SteveP
    </font>[/QUOTE]Ohhhh...that's funny.. [img]icon_rofl.gif[/img] [img]icon_rofl.gif[/img] [img]icon_rofl.gif[/img] What about that damn EASY BAKE OVEN... I thought my sister was tryin' to kill me with that awful half cooked dough...

[ July 31, 2003, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: BHouse ]
    I dreamed of Revelry and found Revelry.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Steve Price:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> the slinky - piece of crap spring never did work like it was shown on TV

My slinky worked fine.

SteveP
    </font>[/QUOTE]Ohhhh...that's funny.. [img]icon_rofl.gif[/img] [img]icon_rofl.gif[/img] [img]icon_rofl.gif[/img] What about that damn EASY BAKE OVEN... I thought my sister was tryin' to kill with that awful half cooked dough...
    </font>[/QUOTE]Of all people, Steve owned a functional Slinky [img]icon_rofl.gif[/img]

Earthquake Tower. The Building was wack!

Six Million Dollar Man. The one-eye vision was wack!

PowerPassers: I realize now that the tracks never worked on carpets.

Peace.
    "You can master any situation if you can master yourself."
    --TD Jakes

For you old Chicago farts like me:

Remember this record player being use for classroom parties at school [img]graemlins/grinyes.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

When the record changed, the needle hit the wax like Sammy Sosa hits a baseball!

Originally posted by 6 23:

"It's loooog, it's loooog, it's fun for a girl or a boy ... everyone loves a log."
    Ren and Stimpy [img]icon_rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] classic !

Yeah those hurt like hell... damn!!! its always a tose up as to which hurt worse the Hot weels track or the Pussy Willow Branch.... Damn i got ass whoopins with the best of them.

[img]graemlins/jpshakehead.gif[/img]
    Nu Bang Clan
    www.nubangclan.com

U.S.M.C.

"MARINES Listen Intently for the sounds of
    CHAOS, not in hopes of hearing them
    but to help rid the world of them"

LEGO. freakin' legos suck monkey a** [img]AR15firing.gif[/img] it was something like $200 for a pack of 10pcs. stuuf looked cool on t.v. and all, but they suck. i hate you lego. that is all!

Does anyone remember SLIME?

That was some wasteful shit! Leave the can open too long and the shit would dry up.

And you are right about those racin' tracks my parents use ta light our asses up with that shit.
    Talent ensconced in obscure seclusion by copious mediocrity.

What about Playdough? That shit would dry up even if you did cover it up. And don't let that shit get in your carpet. You'll never get it out.

Does anyone remember SLIME?

That was some wasteful shit! Leave the can open too long and the shit would dry up.
    Who can forget Slime? If that sh*t got in your carpet good luck getting it out. It also made your hands smell for hours. I also remember when Mattel created the "Slime monster" board game with the little people and the big monster (slime dispenser) that you had to avoid.

DAMN...the things that used to keep us entertained.

SteveP
    Sensei SteveP in the Mountains

Nu Bang Clan

Sea Monkeys

Don't tell me I was the only kid that bought a Sea Monkeys kit from the back of a comic book.