Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WORST TOY EVER INVENTED IS...

"Chummy" pushchair for dolls. A friend of mine found one in her loft when she moved into her new apartment.

It looks scary to say the least. You can imagine a possesed child pushing it down a long wood lined corridor. It looks like it's styled on a 1950s cream coloured ambulance.

I So wish I had a picture to show you because words alone are not enough to describe the horror!

Avoid this monstrosity at all costs!
    \"The end of the Earth is upon us pretty soon it will all turn to dust. So get up! Forget the past, go outside, and have a blast.\"

2 words Shrinky dink ? what the h*** kind of toy was this. Was it supposed to be a science experiment ? [img]graemlins/conf44.gif[/img]

Originally posted by jsd540:
    2 words Shrinky dink ? what the h*** kind of toy was this. Was it supposed to be a science experiment ? [img]graemlins/conf44.gif[/img]
    I would have said more like a prop for a Hammer film. Excuse me for being naive but what does shrinky dink mean?
    \"The end of the Earth is upon us pretty soon it will all turn to dust. So get up! Forget the past, go outside, and have a blast.\"

Originally posted by square root:
    LEGO. freakin' legos suck monkey a** [img]AR15firing.gif[/img] it was something like $200 for a pack of 10pcs. stuuf looked cool on t.v. and all, but they suck. i hate you lego. that is all!
    Perhaps this will bring you some lego appreciation. I've posted the link before but the shit is hilarious and worth another posting. Plus the guy making the site keeps adding new scenes.
    http://www.thereverend.com/brick_tes...est_additions/
    And now

Originally posted by Martin Red:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 6 23:

"It's loooog, it's loooog, it's fun for a girl or a boy ... everyone loves a log."
    Ren and Stimpy [img]icon_rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] classic ! </font>[/QUOTE]it rolls down stairs, rolls over in pairs, rolls over you neighbor's dog,
    it's good for a snack and fits on your back it's log log log!
    it's lo-og it's lo-og, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood!
    it's lo-og it's lo-og, it's better than bad it's good!
    everyone loves it, log!
    come on and get your log!

[ANNOUNCER] by BLAMO!

(i loved ren & stimpy)
    ::: everything in it's right place :::

Originally posted by darrow:
    Sea Monkeys

Don't tell me I was the only kid that bought a Sea Monkeys kit from the back of a comic book.
    I never saw anyone with those so I thought they were not real....
    I dreamed of Revelry and found Revelry.

Originally posted by BHouse:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by darrow:
    Sea Monkeys

Don't tell me I was the only kid that bought a Sea Monkeys kit from the back of a comic book.
    I never saw anyone with those so I thought they were not real.... </font>[/QUOTE]oh, they are real...they just are nothing like what was on the picture in the comic books. Here's one answer as to what Sea Monkeys are...

"What sea monkeys are is a variety of brine shrimp, and just about anyone who has ever kept fish in an aquarium has come across these little creatures. A common fish food for home aquarium enthusiasts, as well as research labs and commercial aquaculture operations, brine shrimp can be purchased at almost any pet store. They come in a form that looks like brown powder. The little specks are actually cysts containing thousands of eggs. Add water and the eggs hatch, normally within a few hours"

Originally posted by darrow:

nope. i used to think they would look like they advertised them in the magazine.

i actually bought some of them from Osco about 6 yrs ago out of curiosity. all they were were a bunch of tiny eel-like creatures that multiplied like hell then ate each other. there were thousands in the bowl on day then a couple of days later there was just one....

Originally posted by 6 23:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by square root:
    LEGO. freakin' legos suck monkey a** [img]AR15firing.gif[/img] it was something like $200 for a pack of 10pcs. stuuf looked cool on t.v. and all, but they suck. i hate you lego. that is all!
    Perhaps this will bring you some lego appreciation. I've posted the link before but the shit is hilarious and worth another posting. Plus the guy making the site keeps adding new scenes.
    </font>[/QUOTE]very funny ... try this one too
    http://drew.corrupt.net/lp/ more legos, more lewd *snicker*
    ::: everything in it's right place :::

The Rabbit. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Originally posted by nev m:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jsd540:
    I would have said more like a prop for a Hammer film. Excuse me for being naive but what does shrinky dink mean? </font>[/QUOTE]You would draw on this plastic sheet, cut it out and put it in the oven and it was supposed to shrink and get hard. ( I know it does'nt sound natural ) You could make keychains and crap like that...

Originally posted by jsd540:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by nev m:
    I would have said more like a prop for a Hammer film. Excuse me for being naive but what does shrinky dink mean? </font>[/QUOTE]You would draw on this plastic sheet, cut it out and put it in the oven and it was supposed to shrink and get hard. ( I know it does'nt sound natural ) You could make keychains and crap like that... </font>[/QUOTE]Haha! now I know what you're on about it's a bit like the Badge maker you used to be able to get from cheap Mail order catalogues over here.

They just all look the same shrivelled up pieces of shit when they come out of the oven!...which reminds me "Colour Dip" which I was really looking forward to getting untill it arrived. 1 x Wax Cardboard bucket, several pots of paint, supply your own water.

Drop the paint onto the surface of the water where it spreads out then dip your favourite toy car, dolly, etc, and it comes out a f***in mess!
    I ruined all my best toy cars like this! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Originally posted by lola desire:
    </font>[/QUOTE]Holy corruption of legos ... [img]icon_rofl.gif[/img]
    And now

Originally posted by nev m:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by nev m:
    I would have said more like a prop for a Hammer film. Excuse me for being naive but what does shrinky dink mean? </font>[/QUOTE]You would draw on this plastic sheet, cut it out and put it in the oven and it was supposed to shrink and get hard. ( I know it does'nt sound natural ) You could make keychains and crap like that... </font>[/QUOTE]"Colour Dip" which I was really looking forward to getting untill it arrived. 1 x Wax Cardboard bucket, several pots of paint, supply your own water.

Drop the paint onto the surface of the water where it spreads out then dip your favourite toy car, dolly, etc, and it comes out a f***in mess!
    I ruined all my best toy cars like this! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE]Now I'm glad I never got that, I saw the commercial and thought it would be cool, but I never knew anyone who tried it... [img]icon_rofl.gif[/img]

Evel Kneivel, with the red thing to wind it up... the one in the advert went for miles, pulled wheelies and jumped over shit. Mine went 3 inches and fell over.

But my Slinky worked a treat.

Micro Machines what the f*ck were they all about that small and dinky you either lost them or stood on them with your bare feet and that hurt like hell. [img]graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"http://www.myspace.com/moodswing2810\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.myspace.com/moodswing2810</a> <br />Never play leapfrog with a unicorn!!

@lola & 6:23,
    a small part of my child has been redeemed [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    those sites have me laughin' thanks!

Originally posted by Al Kent:
    Evel Kneivel, with the red thing to wind it up... the one in the advert went for miles, pulled wheelies and jumped over shit. Mine went 3 inches and fell over.

No joke,you did better by rolling it yourself. but at least your thing to wind it up was red, mine was orange... :(

Originally posted by Al Kent:

Yeah! Another anti-climax, I waited patiently till Christmas for the Evil Kneivel Dragster.
    It went 3 inches, and didn't even fall over! [img]icon_rofl.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Albert Diaz:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Magic Juan:
    I would peel the stickers and reset them.

magic_juan
    [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] I used to do that shit too! I'd run over to my mom and I'd be like "Look mom!! I did it!!" Then she'd take me out for ice cream cause she thought I was a genius. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]magic, have you checked your pm's in a month?!? :D
    <a href=\"http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=23AMY56AO9BU63JM21WVT7SDYV\" target=\"_blank\">http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=23AMY56AO9BU63JM21WVT7SDYV</a><br /><br />\"grey matters\" recorded 020206<br /><br />toronto

hungry hungry hippo sucks. what was the point? press the button as fast as you can?

Originally posted by 6 23:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lola desire:
    </font>[/QUOTE]Holy corruption of legos ... [img]icon_rofl.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAA
    <a href=\"http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=23AMY56AO9BU63JM21WVT7SDYV\" target=\"_blank\">http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=23AMY56AO9BU63JM21WVT7SDYV</a><br /><br />\"grey matters\" recorded 020206<br /><br />toronto

Originally posted by EL MAYIMBE:
    not for nothing but it pissed me off when i played with my G.I.Joe and I get the scuba diving guy only to see him get rusted after some "deep sea exploring" in my tub.

DAMN U HASBRO!
    hahahahha TORPEDO!!!!!!!!

My Torpedo lost his eyebrows when I played with him in the water, that sucked.

How many GI Joe figures could you fit into your bath tub. Don't LIE, admit it. Yo Dirty ass was takin baths with Scarlet, Lady Jay, The Baroness, admit it!!!!

C'mon!!!!!

Originally posted by alexander james zen:
    hungry hungry hippo sucks. what was the point? press the button as fast as you can?
    Hungry Hungry Hippos was my game, until I lost all the damn marbles...
    I dreamed of Revelry and found Revelry.

play-do,

gave me headaches.