Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stomach Virus......

Stomach Virus......

I got hit with a Stomach virus around 4:00 am on Sunday Morning that put the FOO-FOPPS on my ass! I mean I couldnt even walk it was so bad. Fever, Chills, the Spewing from top and bottom, headache, and All I could do was sleep and cry. I feel alot better now, but DAMN DAMN DAMN! I've never experienced ANYTHING like this before. Has Anyone Ever had this before? I wouldnt wish Anything like this on my most HATED enemy!
    Upcoming Events for Celestethedj

Book Me!

Cyberjamz.com "The Celestial Odyssey" Every Saturday 1-3 pm cst

Happened to me and my family last holiday season. The whole house was on lockdown. Didn't want to eat or drink anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Red View Post
    thanks for sharing
    This thread stinks!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentDoubleA View Post
    This thread stinks!
    lol

but it will run and run
    "Like a bridge over TROUBLED waters", Simon and Garfunkel

This thread stinks!

the way I felt is what really stinks! but anyway, im better now.

Book Me!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Celeste Alexander View Post
    Your lucky. Those viruses usually RUN for about a week (the least). You sure it was'nt food poisoning?

Your lucky. Those viruses usually RUN for about a week (the least). You sure it was'nt food poisoning?

nope not food poisoning, it hit my son on Wednesday, (he wasnt even at home with us), hit my husband Thursday, Now my Oldest son has it, this is definately a virus of some sort. Im not 100 % still rather weak, but the worst of it seems to be over.

Book Me!

So You HAVE had it before huh? lol

Book Me!

Common food poisoning and stomach virus is the same thing, unless the common illness suffered by your familiy 'was' caused by some kind of ingested chemical 'poison'. Undercooked Turkey or cross contamination (salmonela) during preparation is very common during Thanksgiving.

Check this Celeste>> http://www.emedicinehealth.com/food_...g/page3_em.htm

Salmonellae: Salmonellae are bacteria that may cause food poisoning; the illness itself is often referred to as Salmonella or Salmonella infection. Salmonellae cause a moderate illness with nausea, vomiting, crampy diarrhea, and headache, which may come back a few weeks later as arthritis (joint pains). In people with impaired immune systems (such as people with kidney disease or HIV/AIDS or those receiving chemotherapy for cancer), Salmonellae can cause a life-threatening illness. The illness is transmitted by undercooked foods such as eggs, poultry, dairy products, and seafood. Learns

Noroviruses are a group of viruses that cause a mild illness (often termed "stomach flu") with nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, headache, and low-grade fever. These symptoms usually resolve in two to three days. It is the most common viral cause of adult food poisoning and is transmitted from water, shellfish, and vegetables contaminated by feces, as well as from person to person. Outbreaks are more common in densely populated areas such as nursing homes, schools and cruise ships (hence why the virus is also known as the "Cruise Ship Illness"). The term norovirus has been approved as the official name for this group of viruses. Several other names have been used for noroviruses, including Norwalk-like viruses, caliciviruses (because they belong to the virus family Caliciviridae), and small round structured viruses.

stay healthy my friend says don equis
    reese the reviewer, CEO, dj mix critic, consultant, www.whycantyoudance.blogspot.com, chicago, illinois USA

thats all that matters...You feel better.....
    Get to know me now so that one day you can say yeah I knew him back then......
    www.soundcloud.com/djkelvintheone

http://djkelvinthe1.podOmatic.com

depends on the virus .... there's one that spreads like wildfire...it only last about 24 hours ......
    Your Opinion of me is really none of my business...

Francesca Magliano on Facebook
    Francesca Magliano podcast mixes

I had a stomach ache this whole weekend! No runs, just an ache. Maybe it had to do with the the 6 Heinekens, 1 shot of Seagrams and another of Gusano Rojo (yes I did eat the worm). Maybe it was the worm growing inside of me? Yikes!!

hope you feel better.

Musically Yours
    Soulful House Music Collage
    Free mixes
    Soulful House Music Collage Radio
    http://soulfulhousemusiccollage.com
    The Blog http://soulfulhousemusiccollage.blogspot.com/

Smile

Two Words: Acidophollis and Charcoal and call me in the morning. Kills bacteria and viruses. This can be purchased at the Health Food Store.

Sad to hear that Celeste, and also that it's "Running" in the family!...ooohhhh...yo that's that shit!..lol

Look at the bright side. Y'all will be done with it and feelin' good for X-mas.

Quote Originally Posted by Larissa J. View Post
    Two Words: Acidophollis and Charcoal and call me in the morning. Kills bacteria and viruses. This can be purchased at the Health Food Store.
    Works wonders. Liquid Bentonite Clay also.
    (\_/) "Recognizeth an attention
    (O.-)whore when thou doth sees
    (___) it, and then ignoreth its ass" - SuzanneT 1:1

"Change happens when the pain of holding on becomes greater than the fear of letting go." Spencer Johnson

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music. Angela Monet

"There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't" -unknown

what i thought was just a stomach flu might just turn out to be a damn ulcer heading to the doctor's tonight...poor me...i need to learn to relax.
    I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. ~ Winston Churchill

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars. ~ Khalil Gibran

men ARE the new women...hee hee

I got hit with a Stomach virus around 4:00 am on Sunday Morning that put the FOO-FOPPS on my ass! I mean I couldnt even walk it was so bad. Fever, Chills, the Spewing from top and bottom, headache, and All I could do was sleep and cry. I feel alot better now, but DAMN DAMN DAMN! I've never experienced ANYTHING like this before. Has Anyone Ever had this before? I wouldnt wish Anything like this on my most HATED enemy!
    awww LAWD!!!!! Hate to hear it!

been there, trapped in the commode, with a bucket on ya lap

can't eat or drink ANYTHING

throwing up water - still cold, it stayed such a short time in ya system

griping tummy, a** sore and tender

get better
    How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It's beyond me. - Zora Neale Hurston

Glad you are feeling better Celeste. Thanks for the warning. I talked to a friend who said he had it too for about 24 hours. he said it was the worst. I have stomach issues already o i really dont need this. thanks Larissa for the remedies im going to the health food store today;)
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" Rev. Dr.Martin Luther King
    "JUS MUZIK" W/Mizz Me Me
    Mondays 8p-11p www.stickam.com/mizzmeme
    Tuesdays 9p-11p(cst) http://cyberjamz.com
    mizzmeme33@yahoo.com
    www.myspace.com/diva_name_me_me
    www.facebook.com/mizzmeme
    MMM MIZZMEME PROMOTIONS