Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: I Just Wanted To Say.....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,705

    Post

    to all the southern cali peeps: is this not one of the beatiful days you've seen in a while. mid to upper sixties. crystal clear skies. and a light chilly breeze. you gotta be kiddin' me. it's even made work okay today. i'm actually in a good mood for once. peace to ya'll! [img]biggrinangel.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    your mom's bed
    Posts
    23,473

    Post

    Yup, it is a pretty damn nice day. Nothing beats good ol' SoCal weather. [img]graemlins/cool_shades.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Bold Soul Guest

    Post

    Best thing about the place, except for the Bulls.

  4. #4

    Post

    wassup square root?
    dude, i switched the dates of my L.A. trip.
    i wass supposed to be going out there May 30 - June 8. but now i will be ou there from August 8th - August 17th.

    i especially chose these days so i could be out there for that Bjork show.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    1,244

    Post

    it's pretty sunny here in San Francisco....

    have a wonderful weekend...

    [img]graemlins/OLA.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/OLA.gif[/img]
    \"act your age....not your shoe size\"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    your mom's bed
    Posts
    23,473

    Post

    Originally posted by Bold Soul:
    Best thing about the place, except for the Bulls.
    You mean The Lake Show, buddy boy. I will expect a little when Shaqzilla and company stomp out the San Antonio Cowgirls tonight.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,705

    Post

    Originally posted by aKiLa:
    wassup square root?
    dude, i switched the dates of my L.A. trip.
    i wass supposed to be going out there May 30 - June 8. but now i will be ou there from August 8th - August 17th.

    i especially chose these days so i could be out there for that Bjork show.
    cool. i should just be recovering by that time :D i'll be gettin' my second wind just in time [img]graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

    [ May 09, 2003, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: square root ]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,705

    Post

    Originally posted by Terri 447:
    it's pretty sunny here in San Francisco....

    have a wonderful weekend...

    [img]graemlins/OLA.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/OLA.gif[/img]
    you too. i love sf. i'm gonna try and make it up there for the sunset boat party in june. i hope, i hope. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    can you tell me why all the women up there always have a grin? seriously. this stood out to me and friend the last two times we were there [img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    1,244

    Post

    Originally posted by square root:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Terri 447:
    it's pretty sunny here in San Francisco....

    have a wonderful weekend...

    [img]graemlins/OLA.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/OLA.gif[/img]
    you too. i love sf. i'm gonna try and make it up there for the sunset boat party in june. i hope, i hope. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    can you tell me why all the women up there always have a grin? seriously. this stood out to me and friend the last two times we were there [img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE]a grin? i usually have a (closed) smile on my face. I'm a pretty happy person. Plus, you don't want to look like a sour-puss all the time. SF chiquitas are just nice like that.

    When are you coming down to SF? We (NuLife) are having another party on Friday, June 6. You should check it out!
    \"act your age....not your shoe size\"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,705

    Post

    Originally posted by Terri 447:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by square root:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Terri 447:
    it's pretty sunny here in San Francisco....

    have a wonderful weekend...

    [img]graemlins/OLA.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/OLA.gif[/img]
    you too. i love sf. i'm gonna try and make it up there for the sunset boat party in june. i hope, i hope. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    can you tell me why all the women up there always have a grin? seriously. this stood out to me and friend the last two times we were there [img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE]a grin? i usually have a (closed) smile on my face. I'm a pretty happy person. Plus, you don't want to look like a sour-puss all the time. SF chiquitas are just nice like that.

    When are you coming down to SF? We (NuLife) are having another party on Friday, June 6. You should check it out!
    </font>[/QUOTE]the boat party is on the 8th.... oh hell yeah. i'm there!
    [img]graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

  11. #11
    Bold Soul Guest

    Post

    Originally posted by Albert D.:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bold Soul:
    Best thing about the place, except for the Bulls.
    You mean The Lake Show, buddy boy. I will expect a little when Shaqzilla and company stomp out the San Antonio Cowgirls tonight. </font>[/QUOTE]If Jordan suits up, maybe. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •