Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Iraq pullout = preparation for 2012 = martial law & concentration camps

Quote Originally Posted by alvin View Post
    20-30 years ago any idea or conversation of local police forces(with help from the military) introducing "robot drones" to "spy" on U.S. citizens would be criticized as being a idea that was held strictly in the minds of "conspiracy theorists" who bordered on being "lunatic"...

and now that its being implemented you and the rest of the DHP cognoscenti continue to think that my "rants" are "full of shit"...
    This thread isn't about domestic spying

This thread is about the Iraqi pullout = martial law & concentration camps

It's 2012. Welcome to your prediction. Are you having problems owning your words?
    As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

What the hell...they are talking about SKYNET on the Senate floor...

http://thehill.com/video/house/18362...out-of-control

Quote Originally Posted by The Buddy Love Show View Post
    This thread isn't about domestic spying

This thread is about the Iraqi pullout = martial law & concentration camps

It's 2012. Welcome to your prediction. Are you having problems owning your words?
    Come on dude...haven't you discussed all of this with your SHTF buddies at northeastshooters.com?

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbu...ght=spy+drones

Are you ready to BUG OUT or BUG IN?

Come on dude...haven't you discussed all of this with your SHTF buddies at northeastshooters.com?

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbu...ght=spy+drones

Are you ready to BUG OUT or BUG IN?
    I'm ready to bug out and to bug in

It came in handy when Irene hit last year

But what does that have to do with the Iraqi pullout, martial law, and concentration camps in 2012?
    As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

http://www.telepresenceoptions.com/2...rone_launched/

The ShadowHawk is a 50lb mini drone chopper that can be fitted with an XREP taser with the ability to fire four barbed electrodes that can be shot to a distance of 100 feet, delivering "neuromuscular incapacitation" to the victim. The drone can travel at a top speed of 70MPH and can operate for 3.5 hours over land and sea.

I'm ready to bug out and to bug in

It came in handy when Irene hit last year

But what does that have to do with the Iraqi pullout, martial law, and concentration camps in 2012?
    If you follow "conspiracy theories" then you would already know what robot drones and domestic spying have to do with the Iraqi pullout, martial law and concentration camps...lol

http://www.psychologytoday.com/condi...ional-disorder

DIAGNOSIS DICTIONARY
    Delusional Disorder
    DefinitionSymptomsCausesTreatments
    Delusional disorder refers to a condition associated with one or more nonbizarre delusions of thinking—such as expressing beliefs that occur in real life such as being poisoned, being stalked, being loved or deceived, or having an illness, provided no other symptoms of schizophrenia are exhibited.

Delusions may seem believable at face value, and patients may appear normal as long as an outsider does not touch upon their delusional themes. Mood episodes are relatively brief compared with the total duration of the delusional periods. Also, these delusions are not due to a medical condition or substance abuse.

Themes of delusions may fall into the following types: erotomanic type (patient believes that a person, usually of higher social standing, is in love with the individual); grandiose type (patient believes that he has some great but unrecognized talent or insight, a special identity, knowledge, power, self-worth, or special relationship with someone famous or with God); jealous type (patient believes his partner has been unfaithful); persecutory type (patient believes he is being cheated, spied on, drugged, followed, slandered, or somehow mistreated); somatic type (patient believes he is experiencing physical sensations or bodily dysfunctions—such as foul odors or insects crawling on or under the skin—or is suffering from a general medical condition or defect); mixed type (characteristics of more than one of the above types, but no one theme dominates); or unspecified type (patient's delusions do not fall in described categories).

If you follow "conspiracy theories" then you would already know what robot drones and domestic spying have to do with the Iraqi pullout, martial law and concentration camps...lol
    In other words: nothing

362 days to go

Lol

http://www.psychologytoday.com/condi...ional-disorder

DIAGNOSIS DICTIONARY
    Delusional Disorder
    DefinitionSymptomsCausesTreatments
    Delusional disorder refers to a condition associated with one or more nonbizarre delusions of thinking—such as expressing beliefs that occur in real life such as being poisoned, being stalked, being loved or deceived, or having an illness, provided no other symptoms of schizophrenia are exhibited.

Delusions may seem believable at face value, and patients may appear normal as long as an outsider does not touch upon their delusional themes. Mood episodes are relatively brief compared with the total duration of the delusional periods. Also, these delusions are not due to a medical condition or substance abuse.

Themes of delusions may fall into the following types: erotomanic type (patient believes that a person, usually of higher social standing, is in love with the individual); grandiose type (patient believes that he has some great but unrecognized talent or insight, a special identity, knowledge, power, self-worth, or special relationship with someone famous or with God); jealous type (patient believes his partner has been unfaithful); persecutory type (patient believes he is being cheated, spied on, drugged, followed, slandered, or somehow mistreated); somatic type (patient believes he is experiencing physical sensations or bodily dysfunctions—such as foul odors or insects crawling on or under the skin—or is suffering from a general medical condition or defect); mixed type (characteristics of more than one of the above types, but no one theme dominates); or unspecified type (patient's delusions do not fall in described categories).
    Is Rep. Woolsey being "delusional"?

362 days to go

Lol
    come on son, if you are gonna attempt to discredit my "conspiracy theories" AT LEAST educate yourself on the basic ideology...

Can you clowns find any links to my supposed "alien websites" within this thread...

Is Rep. Woolsey being "delusional"?

Did she write that the Iraqi pullout = martial law law & concentration camps?

If so, then yes!

come on son, if you are gonna attempt to discredit my "conspiracy theories" AT LEAST educate yourself on the basic ideology...
    Basic ideology being that 2012 and Iraqi pullouts = martial law & concentration camps?

I educated myself on reading a calendar. It reads "2012". So far no martial law. No concentration camps

, if you are gonna attempt to discredit my "conspiracy theories"
    You aren't grokking a very simple concept

I don't have to attempt to discredit you. Anyone with a calendar can look at it and realize that you discredit yourself

Read the title of the thread

It's now 2012!

Fool
    Last edited by House; 01-03-2012 at 09:58 AM.

I believe they are discussing "delusional" topics such as "martial law" within the halls of government and in the mass media...

Like I said they are discussing "martial law" within the halls of government...

I believe they are discussing "delusional" topics such as "martial law" within the halls of government and in the mass media...
    Of course they are. Its 2012! This is big news!

Let us know when they declare it

Like I said they are discussing "martial law" within the halls of government...

just a reminder...I'll hit you with the instrumental...Roots style...

just a reminder...I'll hit you with the instrumental...Roots style...

just a reminder...no one here takes you seriously (especially in 2012)

Basic ideology being that 2012 and Iraqi pullouts = martial law & concentration camps?

I educated myself on reading a calendar. It reads "2012". So far no martial law. No concentration camps

It's now 2012!

just a reminder...no one here takes you seriously (especially in 2012)

Of course they are. Its 2012! This is big news!

362 days to go

Lol

Fool

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-missiles.html

The missile, called "Capable" in Arabic, was test-fired on January 2, according to Iranian State TV.
    The firing of the missile marks the climax of 10 days of naval exercises in the Gulf, during which Tehran warned it could shut the Strait of Hormuz, through which 40 per cent of the world's traded oil is shipped, if sanctions were imposed on its crude exports.

Iran, which denies Western accusations that it is trying to build atom bombs, is flexing its military muscle in the face of mounting Western pressure over its nuclear programme.
    US President Barack Obama signed new sanctions against Iran into law on December 31.

France has urged its European partners to follow the US lead and impose an embargo on Iranian oil exports and freeze Iranian central bank assets.
    happy new year

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politi...102-1pi8q.html

Iran and the United States are once again locked in a war of words over Iran's alleged secret nuclear military program. Tehran has threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz - a narrow passage through which some 80 per cent of the Gulf region's oil is exported to the outside world - should the US and its allies impose more sanctions affecting the export of Iranian oil.
    It has also just tested a medium-range missile and announced that it has produced its first nuclear rod.

[Washington has vowed to keep Hormuz open and prevent Iran from building nuclear weapons. This raises the spectre of yet another military confrontation in the region.
    The only option left is surgical air strikes against Iranian nuclear and military installations.

I guess this is why you've been writing about drones on the Mexican border

Your Delta name is "Flounder"

2012. Iraq pullout. Martial Law. Concentration camps

20-30 years ago any idea or conversation of local police forces(with help from the military) introducing "robot drones" to "spy" on U.S. citizens would be criticized as being a idea that was held strictly in the minds of "conspiracy theorists" who bordered on being "lunatic"...

and now that its being implemented you and the rest of the DHP cognoscenti continue to think that my "rants" are "full of shit"...
    Are you crazy?!?

Go read a history book - drones are nothing compared to the domestic spying programs during the socially turbulent 60s and 70s... or pretty much any other year before that.

I guess this is why you've been writing about drones on the Mexican border

Your Delta name is "Flounder"

2012. Iraq pullout. Martial Law. Concentration camps

You take an extremely obsessive interest into everything "Alvin"...following my every word and post...trolling my myspace page...posting pictures of me here on the DHP...and engage in base name calling...

all in the feeble attempt to discredit the information I post by bringing attention to my supposed "delusions"...

just because you don't agree with the substance...

is your life REALLY that empty?