Thread: Close out of the context and new title...

Let's continue:

To continue on at the point that I left off at……

“But are intended to be accomplished before the end of this century. There is a timetable; and it was during this session that some of the elements of the timetable were brought out. Anyone who recalls early in the days of the Kennedy Presidency…the Kennedy campaign…when he spoke of… progress in the decades of the 60’s: that was kind of a cliché in those days—“the decade of the 60’s. Well, by 1969 our speaker was talking about the decade of the 70’s, the decade of the 80’s, and the decade of the 90’s. So that… I think that terminology that we are looking at…looking at things and expressing things, probably all comes from the same source. (I am typing this verbatim, the previous error is in the text.)Prior to that time I don’t remember anybody saying “the decade of the 40’s and the decade of the 50’s. So I think this overall plan and timetable had taken important shape with more predictability to those who control it, sometime in the late 50’s. That’s speculation of my part. In any event, the speaker said that his purpose was to tell us about changes which would be brought about in the next 30 years or so…so that an entirely new world-wide system would be in operation before the turn of the century. As he put it, “We plant to enter the 21st Century with a running start.”

“Everything Is In Place & Nobody Can Stop Us Now”

“He said, as we listened to what he was about to present, he said, “some of you will think I’, talking about Communism. Well, what I’m talking about is much bigger than Communism!” At that time he indicated that there is much more cooperation between East and West than most people realize. In his introductory remarks he commented that he was free to speak at this time. He would not have been able to say what he was about to say, even a few years earlier. But he was free to speak that this time because now, and I am quoting here, “everything is in place and nobody can stop us now.” That’s that end of that quotation. He went on to say that most people don’t understand how governments operate and even people in high positions in government, including our own, don’t really understand how and where decisions are made. He went on to say …he went on to say that people who really influence decision s are names that for the most part would be familiar to most of us, but he would use individual names or names of any specific organization. That if he did, most of the people would be names that were recognized by most of his audience. He went on to say that they were not primarily people in public office, but people of prominence who were primarily known in their private occupations or private positions. The speaker was a doctor of medicine, a former professor at a large Eastern University, and he was addressing a group of doctors of medicine, about 80 in number. His name would not be widely recognized by anybody likely to hear this, and so there is no point in giving his name. The only purpose in recording this is that it may give a perspective to those who hear it regarding the changes which have already been accomplished in the past 20 years or so, and a bit of a preview to what at least some people are planning for the re4mainder of this century…so that we, or they would enter the 21st Century with a flying start. Some of us may not enter that Century. His purpose in telling our group about the4se changes that were to be brought about was to make it easier for us to adapt to these changes. Indeed, as he quite accurately said, “they would be changes that would be very surprising, and in some ways difficult for people to accept,” and he hoped that we, as sort of his friends, would make the adaptation more easily if we knew somewhat beforehand what to expect.
    “Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.”<br />Lao Tzu

This seems like something I read in a book awhile back.
    I love myself when I'm dancing.