Thread: Happy Hour...

What is your drink when your out if you drink?
    What type of spots do you go out to?

My drink for the last couple of years have been martini's...but now I'm getting back into wines..preferably Merlot's and Pinot Grigio...
    Why can't I change my displayed name back to Ashaki?

Originally posted by Ashaki:
    What is your drink when your out if you drink?
    What type of spots do you go out to?

My drink for the last couple of years have been martini's...but now I'm getting back into wines..preferably Merlot's and Pinot Grigio...
    Budweiser, although I'll drink most any kind of beer. I like Amstel Light and Rolling Rock too. I usually go out to spots that will let me in. I will not go anywhere with the doorman and rope routine....JMJ [img]graemlins/drink.gif[/img]

[ March 14, 2003, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: JMJ ]
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html
    Facebook me: facebook.com/kingofedits
    Podomatic me: http://jmjeditking.podomatic.com/
    Soundcloud me: http://soundcloud.com/jmj-edits

2007 & 2010 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion
    2011 & 2012 back-to-back DHP Fantasy Baseball Champion

Martinis preferrably, Grand Martini (Grand Marnier & Grey Goose), Remy Red Martini or Dry Vodka Martini. There is another Martini I like that is made with Blue Curacao (sp). Mainly I like to enjoy the company of friends in a quiet setting and on occassion I will go out to a party.
    "I am an innovator, a visionary and set apart from the rest! I am an Eagle and Eagles don't travel in groups! A.H. Hughes

it's gotta be whisky

crown & ginger.

although the first sign that i'm drunk is always when you find me walking around drinking jack on the rocks.

now that's classy

w
    word

Originally posted by DiscoLady:
    Martinis preferrably, Grand Martini (Grand Marnier & Grey Goose), Remy Red Martini or Dry Vodka Martini. There is another Martini I like that is made with Blue Curacao (sp). Mainly I like to enjoy the company of friends in a quiet setting and on occassion I will go out to a party.
    I like the blue curaco martini too and Grand Marnier is my shit...how does it taste with Grey Goose, because that is the vodka I generally use for martini's...hmmmmm

I like mixed crowds...anywhere where I don't have to look over my shoulder every 5 minutes...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by DiscoLady:
    I like the blue curaco martini too and Grand Marnier is my shit...how does it taste with Grey Goose, because that is the vodka I generally use for martini's...hmmmmm

I like mixed crowds...anywhere where I don't have to look over my shoulder every 5 minutes...
    </font>[/QUOTE]The Grand Martini is smooth and you don't have to drink more than one to get buzz. I messed around and had three, woke up the next morning without a stitch of clothing and my husband was snoring [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] Very dangerous drink [img]graemlins/all_coholic.gif[/img]
    "I am an innovator, a visionary and set apart from the rest! I am an Eagle and Eagles don't travel in groups! A.H. Hughes

Beer: Becks, Newcastle, Bass, or Modelo
    Mixed Drinks: Cape Cods, Screwdrivers, or Bull Rush
    Wine: Always red wine and it's usually a Cabernet, a Merlot, or a blend of Cabernet/Merlot, and also Zinfadel
    Shots: Always Tequila! Tres Generaciones, Don Julio, Don Eduardo, and Cazadores [img]smokin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ashaki:

</font>[/QUOTE]The Grand Martini is smooth and you don't have to drink more than one to get buzz. I messed around and had three, woke up the next morning without a stitch of clothing and my husband was snoring [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] Very dangerous drink [img]graemlins/all_coholic.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] yea I'll wait til I get a man...drink me one or two...then BAM!! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

</font>[/QUOTE]Did you find my wallet?.....JMJ [img]biggrinangel.gif[/img]
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html

</font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] yea I'll wait til I get a man...drink me one or two...then BAM!! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE]Road trip......JMJ :D
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

Originally posted by JMJ:

</font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

somebody is going to get hurt veryyyyyyy badly [img]biggrinangel.gif[/img]

</font>[/QUOTE] What did I tell you? [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMJ:

somebody is going to get hurt veryyyyyyy badly [img]biggrinangel.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE]I hope you have major medical.....JMJ
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

</font>[/QUOTE]Oooops, sorry! I think I left it next to that glass with your teeth in it.......JMJ [img]graemlins/remybussi.gif[/img]
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

</font>[/QUOTE]Oooops, sorry! I think I left it next to that glass with your teeth in it.......JMJ [img]graemlins/remybussi.gif[/img]

I was into jack-n-coke (a shot of jack with a jack-n-coke chaser) but now i'm back to vodka.

[img]graemlins/drink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drink.gif[/img]
    \"act your age....not your shoe size\"

I like Corona....and I like going to places where I can sit on the patio and kick off my sandals. :D

[ March 14, 2003, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: Michael J. Carmona ]

Originally posted by Michael J. Carmona:
    I like Corona....and I like going to places where I can sit the patio and kick off my sandals. :D
    I just remembered a turn on...

Did you find my wallet?.....JMJ [img]biggrinangel.gif[/img]
    What did I tell you? [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    [/QUOTE]Oooops, sorry! I think I left it next to that glass with your teeth in it.......JMJ [img]graemlins/remybussi.gif[/img] [/qb][/QUOTE] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Uhm, J? That wasn't me that was my grandmother Remember I don't own false teeth, I have no teefes [img]graemlins/tongueout.gif[/img]

Uhm, J? That wasn't me that was my grandmother Remember I don't own false teeth, I have no teefes [img]graemlins/tongueout.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]

you and JMJ are about to get me fired..... [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

[ March 31, 2003, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: deepred ]
    \"I have not failed 10,000 times. I have successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work.\"<br />-- Thomas A. Edison

Did you find my wallet?.....JMJ [img]biggrinangel.gif[/img]
    What did I tell you? [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Oooops, sorry! I think I left it next to that glass with your teeth in it.......JMJ [img]graemlins/remybussi.gif[/img] [/QUOTE] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Uhm, J? That wasn't me that was my grandmother Remember I don't own false teeth, I have no teefes [img]graemlins/tongueout.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]
    No teefes = More cargo room. Sorry about grandma. I couldn't tell the difference.....JMJ

[ March 14, 2003, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: JMJ ]
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

I think it will be officially happy hour around 1:00 today. I have lost my mind [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

beer: new castle or belgian(sp) ales. especially the lambic ales with black berries or raspberries.
    kettle one or grey goose
    johnny walker, maker's mark
    and upper-shelf teq. for shots. anyone ever have a teq. infused with honey? now that's shot as smooth as they come.

as far as spots, anywhere with good non-drama drunks.
    but i do have this one spot by my house called "the capri." a dive for the locals, but i can walk in with 20-30 bones and be hammered on kettle one and cran and cheap pool. it's a heavy hand that pours their drinks. anyone from the l.a. area? i'll buy [img]smokin.gif[/img]