Thread: Album Art of the Day (5/26/09) Ten City - Foundation

Album Art of the Day (5/26/09) Ten City - Foundation

Classic album!!! I remember even alot of non-heads even had this album.
    "...wait a minute, hold up!...you mean I can get da dick without da ignorant mutherfucka attached!?...hell! I'll take two!!!"
    -Comedian Melanie Camacho

Popular enough that I was even able to buy it here in The Land That House Forgot!
    Member # 37.

Album Art of the Day (5/26/09) Ten City - Foundation

Timmy, Two of my favorite plates on Ten City's, 'Foundation', Album, Are, 'Suspicious', And, 'Satisfaction', My man, Every plate in Ten City's Dossier, Are rockin to me, My man/LOL, Timmy, I remember seeing Ten City perform at Zanzibar, During the early 90's,

Showtime started at 4:00am in the morning(Tony Humphies was not letting up my man/LOL), Timmy, Merlin Bobb,Sylvia Rhone and Timmy Regisford, Were very big inspirations, During Ten City's career, On the Dance music circuit during the late 80's to mid 90's, Timmy, The first time i heard Timmy Regisford run, 'Devotion', Around 1988 or so, I

Thought it was Slyvester singing my man/LOL, Timmy, Do you remember a show on BET Called, 'Video LP', During the early to mid 90's(Hosted by Sherry Carter), Video LP, Was one of the only Dance music shows on TV, That, Supported Dance music(Along with One-House

St from South Jersey), During the 90's, Timmy, It felt so good to see Dance music artists such as Ten City,CeCe Rodgers ,Adeva,The Colonel,Frankie Knuckles,Steve Hurley,

Jomanda,Mass Order('Lift every voice and sing', Fame during the early/mid 90's), Michael Watford, Kim Syms,Etc, Being featured on TV, During the 90's, My man.
    Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

Satisfaction is my favorite, too. Only wish they did a 12 inch, of it.