Thread: [b]Crossover Tuesdays w/DJDatgurlakaCurly, Ace House Nation, Chino3, Dave + Kazi[/b]

Exclamation [b]Crossover Tuesdays w/DJDatgurlakaCurly, Ace House Nation, Chino3, Dave + Kazi[/b]

10/26/09

Friends,

I know partying during the week is not easy but if you can, would sooo love to see YOU this Tuesday (tomorrow) which is my bornday. I will be 22 again!

DjdatgurlakaCurly and Ace's every Tues. party "Crossover Tuesdays," is celebrating Scorpio bdays along with myself, DJs Chino 3, Eddie Cortes, Ace House Nation, Dave and all Scorpios on Tuesday Oct. 27th.

"Crossover Tuesdays" is at Batista, 40 Ave C @ E. 3rd, F to 2nd Ave, walking back (on E. Houston) then up is faster. Not sure of the line-up (who's on when) but I hope to be on close to 8pm.

Yours sincerely,

Kazi

www.myspace.com/kazi27

xo

October 27
    "Crossover Tuesdays"
    @ Batista
    (every Tuesday afterwork)
    w/residents DJDatGurlakaCurly
    and Ace House Nation
    40 Ave. C @ E. 3rd, L.E.S.
    F to 2nd Ave
    6pm - 2am
    Free (donations accepted)

SYOTDF!

yes - they have the game on!!!

This week at crossover 10/27/09

THATS RIGHT PEOPLES.. JOIN ME AND ACE HOUSE NATION THIS WEEK 10/27/09 AT CROSSOVER AS WE CELEBRATE KAZI,ACE, CHINO, JOHNNY RIVERA ,EDDIE CORTEZ,JOSE, AND ALL YOU SCORPIONS WHO WANT TO COME OUT AN CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY TOO.. WITH OUR GUEST DJ;S THIS WEEK,

DJ KAZI, DJ DAVE ALONG WITH ME AND ACE.. WE WILL GIVE YOU A WORLD TOUR OF SOUNDS FOR YOU TO ENDURE..

WITH LOVE AND RESPECT.

CURLY & ACE HOUSE NATION

ps.. Unfortunately, Dj Soulful Joao will not be abe to appear this week at CrossOver.. see ya soon Joao.. Muah..
    Life is to precious to allow silence enter and remain for you will not hear a sound even if it was loud enough for you to hear. May the Music be with you always..

This week at crossover 10/27/09

This again is 6pm - 2am and will be moving to thursdays in december.. (just a friendly reminda) ..
    Life is to precious to allow silence enter and remain for you will not hear a sound even if it was loud enough for you to hear. May the Music be with you always..