Thread: Knicks Fans

Knicks Fans

I haven't really been following the fortunes of the Knicks over the last few years, I was wondering if they are going to fair any better this year or are they still waiting on the LeBron/D.Wade fantasy ?
    Check me every Friday, Midday - 2pm est on Handzonradio

http://www.handzonradio.fm/play/linuxplayerinsert.html

Latest Mix from 6/28/13 available here Podomatic or here Deep House Mix

Subscribe/Download Interpretations Podcast Through iTunes

Last 4 shows archived here http://www.handzonradio.fm/archives_andrew.php

bunch of phucking losers. (and yes, I'm a fan)

Formerly from the 6th boro of N.Y., now in S.I.
    all a wait and see game....

I doubt anything is gonna change but I cant say that either, especially with all the contracts up for alot of knick players.

V.

I'm just wondering which bandwagon to jump on, you know, 10 games into the season when we realize this year will be like every other year in recent Knicks history. I would go with the Cavs but adding Shaq makes them less of an underdog and more of a bully in the East. Being in LA, I considered the Clippers but that's not really different than being a Knicks fan- just an annual exercise in futility. Maybe OKC, Portland or N'Orleans...

I see a playoff appearance with a first round exit. No matter who we get well never get a ring with D'Antoni as coach because he doesn't know what defense would look like if it hit him with a brick

Quote Originally Posted by ruse View Post
    I'm just wondering which bandwagon to jump on, you know, 10 games into the season when we realize this year will be like every other year in recent Knicks history. I would go with the Cavs but adding Shaq makes them less of an underdog and more of a bully in the East. Being in LA, I considered the Clippers but that's not really different than being a Knicks fan- just an annual exercise in futility. Maybe OKC, Portland or N'Orleans...
    Why not have one team you live and die with, instead of jumping on bandwagons.
    "On the sixth day, God created man. On the seventh day, man returned the favor."
    http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/djchefron

Quote Originally Posted by dj-chefron View Post
    Why not have one team you live and die with, instead of jumping on bandwagons.
    I was just trying to be funny... I guess being a Knicks fan has given me a sardonic sense of humor. Truth be told, I don't really follow the NBA until after the All-Star game anyway... the season is just too long, and half the teams make the playoffs anyway. By that time, the Knicks aren't usually in contention.