Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JETS ...reason for optimism

Quote Originally Posted by Huey P. Freeman View Post
    In the put down the pipe tense.
    You see that offensive line, running attack and defense?
    "You can master any situation if you can master yourself."
    --TD Jakes

Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Do you know who his team is? He has no idea what those things look like

Quote Originally Posted by DaBownca View Post
    After we deal with Cincy we'll come and see YOUR team....oh wait...
    Much like the Chiefs did the year Indy won the playoffs the Jets backed in to a spot. Nothing to be particularly proud of. Just one extra week until they hit the golf course.
    http://www.venganza.org/

的 shoulda known you'd be behind this, Fiendish Dr. Wu. Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrifications is only outmatched by your zest for Kung Fu treachery!" - Black Dynamite

2006 & 2012 DHP Fantasy Football Champion

I've also seen your QB. Game over.

的 shoulda known you'd be behind this, Fiendish Dr. Wu. Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrifications is only outmatched by your zest for Kung Fu treachery!" - Black Dynamite

Do you know who his team is? He has no idea what those things look like
    Football is cyclical. In the 90's and early 00's the Chiefs had all those things.

I've also seen your QB. Game over.
    Ummmm, they made adjustments and kept the ball out of the air! It's all Ground Chuck!

Oh, yeah, Where's Charlie Weiss gonna line up next year?
    --TD Jakes

Ummmm, they made adjustments and kept the ball out of the air! It's all Ground Chuck!

Oh, yeah, Where's Charlie Weiss gonna line up next year?
    Great pickup for the Chiefs. Pioli is doing a good job rebuilding. I am very optimistic.

Great pickup for the Chiefs. Pioli is doing a good job rebuilding. I am very optimistic.
    As Sorry Charlie Starkist Tuna found out the hard way, you need players to execute your ****! That's why I ask.....where will he line up?
    --TD Jakes

: JETS ...reason for optimism

Chuck, bkny11203, Do you cats feel the Knicks, Would have made it to the 1995 NBA championship series against the Houston Rockets, Without, John Starks, Putting it up/LOL, Cats come mad hard at John Starks for doing, What alot of cats, In His position, Would not have done(NOT HIDE FROM THE BALL, DURING NUCRACKER TIME, IN A VERY CLOSE

GAME/LOL), Chuck, bkny11203, It's very easy to critique John Starks, For missing mad shots during the 4th quarter against The Houston Rockets in 1995, But, How many cats have you both seen play, In the same situation(A very close game), Hide from the pill(Cats who were option number 1 and option number 2 cats at that/LOL), Chuck, bkny11203, I

Have the utmost of respect for John Starks, For taking mad shots, During the 4th quarter of a very close game(Championship game or not/LOL), bkny11203, Derek Harper had his hands full trying to stop Sam Cassell(Who was a rookie at the time in 1995, Because, Kenny Smith was mad fessing, During the whole series against the Knicks,(Especially, After,

Derek Harper pushed Kenny Smith into the scorer's table, During one of the earlier games in the series(If i remember correctly, Game 2 at the Garden/LOL), As for Pat Riley/LOL, Pat Riley's been a sucka to his heart, Since the mid 60's, When, Pat Riley was down with The

University of Kentucky(Who was coached by Adolph Rupp, Who was the most racist cat to ever walk the sidelines of a basketball game), Infact, Pat Riley stated that Adolph Rupp was not prejudiced(Mad comedy/LOL), On the low, Pat Riley was the cat, That, Joe

Hammond demolished at an in-formal try-out for Joe Hammond, For the Los Angeles Lakers at Pace College in New York, During February of 1971(The Los Angeles Lakers, Traveled to New York, Via an 6 hour flight, On their off-day, To hold an in-formal try-out for Joe

Hammond at Pace College in Manhattan, Joe Hammond was 20 years old at the time in 1971), Pat Riley tried to seriously hurt Joe Hammond, During that practice/try-out in 1971, Because, Joe Ham was crackin Pat Riley's ass, In-front of Jack Kent Cooke(Former Owner of the Los Angeles Lakers, During the 60's to mid 70's), Bill Sharman(Former Head coach and General Manager of the Los Angeles Lakers, During the early to late 70's, And,

The whole Los Angeles Lakers crew, Which included, Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West(Who has stated that Joe Hammond was the best cat that he has ever played against), Elgin Baylor, Happy Hairstson, Etc, So, For all you Pat Riley supporters, Think about it(In regards to

Further suporting your man Pat Riley/LOL), On the low, The Lakers drafted Joe Hammond in the 2nd round, Along with the Lakers, Offering Joe Hammond a contract for 50'G's(LOL), Joe Hammond told the Lakers officals(Jack Kent Cooke and Bill Sharman), That, He(Joe Hammond), Had 50'G's, In his pocket(50 G's, Was walking around money for Joe back then, During the 70's/LOL), Chuck, I'm very sorry for changing the direction of the thread, My man.

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Barnes View Post
    Chuck, bk ny 11203, Do you cats feel the Knicks, Would have made it to the 1995 NBA championship series against the Houston Rockets, Without, John Starks, Putting it up/LOL, Cats come mad hard at John Starks for doing, What alot of cats, In His position, Would not have done(NOT HIDE FROM THE BALL, DURING NUCRACKER TIME, IN A VERY CLOSE

GAME/LOL), Chuck, bk ny 11203, It's very easy to critique John Starks, For missing mad shots during the 4th quarter against The Houston Rockets in 1995, But, How many cats have you both seen play, In the same situation(A very close game), Hide from the pill(Cats who were option number 1 and option number 2 cats at that/LOL), Chuck, bk ny 11203, I

Have the utmost of respect for John Starks, For taking mad shots, During the 4th quarter of a very close game(Championship game or not/LOL), bk ny 11203, Derek Harper had his hands full trying to stop Sam Cassell(Who was a rookie at the time in 1995, Because, Kenny Smith was mad fessing, During the whole series against the Knicks,(Especially, After,

Derek Harper pushed Kenny Smith into the scorer's table, During one of the earlier games in the series(If i remember correctly, Game 2 at the Garden/LOL), As for Pat Riley/LOL, Pat Riley's been a sucka to his heart, Since the mid 60's, When, Pat Riley was down with The

University of Kentucky(Who was coached by Adolph Rupp, Who was the most racist cat to ever walk the sidelines of a basketball game), Infact, Pat Riley stated that Adolph Rupp was not prejudiced(Mad comedy/LOL), On the low, Pat Riley was the cat, That, Joe

Hammond demolished at an in-formal try-out for Joe Hammond, For the Los Angeles Lakers at Pace College in New York, During February of 1971(The Los Angeles Lakers, Traveled to New York, Via an 6 hour flight, On their off-day, To hold an in-formal try-out for Joe

Hammond at Pace College in Manhattan, Joe Hammond was 20 years old at the time in 1971), Pat Riley tried to seriously hurt Joe Hammond, During that practice/try-out in 1971, Because, Joe Ham was crackin Pat Riley's ass, In-front of Jack Kent Cooke(Former Owner of the Los Angeles Lakers, During the 60's to mid 70's), Bill Sharman(Former Head coach and General Manager of the Los Angeles Lakers, During the early to late 70's, And,

The whole Los Angeles Lakers crew, Which included, Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West(Who has stated that Joe Hammond was the best cat that he has ever played against), Elgin Baylor, Happy Hairston, Etc, So, For all you Pat Riley supporters, Think about it(In regards to

Further supporting your man Pat Riley/LOL), On the low, The Lakers drafted Joe Hammond in the 2nd round, Along with the Lakers, Offering Joe Hammond a contract for 50'G's(LOL), Joe Hammond told the Lakers officials(Jack Kent Cooke and Bill Sharman), That, He(Joe Hammond), Had 50'G's, In his pocket(50 G's, Was walking around money for Joe back then, During the 70's/LOL), Chuck, I'm very sorry for changing the direction of the thread, My man.

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes
    Mike, it wasn't John Starks that got the Knicks to the finals.It was Hue Hollins.I respect your knowledge but honestly was that Knicks team better than the Bulls?
    "On the sixth day, God created man. On the seventh day, man returned the favor."
    http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/djchefron

As Sorry Charlie Starkist Tuna found out the hard way, you need players to execute your ****! That's why I ask.....where will he line up?
    Pioli is working on the players. Kinda like your Jets did a few years back. Takes time to rebuild a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Barnes View Post
    John Starks, Putting it up/LOL, Cats come mad hard at John Starks for doing, What alot of cats, In His position, Would not have done(NOT HIDE FROM THE BALL, DURING NUCRACKER TIME, IN A VERY CLOSE

GAME/LOL
    Much Respect
    Mike Barnes
    They shoulda hid the ball from him! LOL It wasn't so much the 2-19 but the shot selection was crazy. Poot Riley was suppose to coach his azz to the bench and settle his azz down. Poot won championships with squads of HOF's imo..

Oh yeah GO JETS!!
    Love.......Live........Life..........

JETS ...reason for optimism

Dj Chef-ron, I was not building about John Starks being the main reason, Why the Knicks made it to the 1994 Finals, My man(My apologies, If my words, Came across like that), I was stating, That, It would have been very hard for the Knicks, To have made it without John starks contributions(Which included, Very good defense, As well as ill-advised shot-

Selctions too/LOL), Dj Chef-ron, I'll take a cat who is a nut(A cat who takes alot of shots/LOL), Who has mad heart(Like, John Starks had), Over a talented cat, Who hides from pill in close games/LOL), Dj Chef-ron, The Knicks were better than the Bulls in 1994,

My man(From were i'm sitting they were/LOL), Though, It took the Knicks 7 games to get by the Chicago Bulls(Along with some questionable cats too/LOL), But, Calls do not favor into a crews play through-out a series(Cats win as a crew, And, Lose as a crew), 18th

Letter, I do agree with you, In regards Pat Riley, Replacing, John Starks, With, Rolando Blackmon(Though, To put a cat, Who did not get any run, During the game, Into a game 7 situation, Cold at that, We all could assume, Now, But, Pat Riley's judgement, Looked alot

Like, Pat Riley was more focused on John Starks, Getting hot(Which could have been at any moment, During the 4th quarter of that game/LOL), Dj Chef-ron, 18th Letter, If John Starks were not down with the Knicks in 1994, The Knicks would have had a very hard

Time, Reaching the NBA finals, My man(No dis-respect to Rolando Blackmon, But, Money was not the same cat, That he was, Earlier in his career, With The Dallas Mavericks, During the early 80's to mid 90's.

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

Exclamation

Lawd, I have to go thru ONE MORE DAY of losing my mind! Let's go JETS!
    http://cyberjamz.com 'DJ RAS! pres. the Fri. Night Dance Party' live 10pm-12am EST. http://soundcloud.com/djras2000. 'Have you ever danced with the devil under the pale moonlight? I just ask that of all my prey'- Jack Nicholson as the JOKER

is getting ready for the game.. steak.. beer.. chips.. fruit.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SIPA46 View Post
    is getting ready for the game.. steak.. beer.. chips.. fruit.
    trying to get over from the hangover last night, and start a new one...
    http://cyberjamz.com 'DJ RAS! pres. the Fri. Night Dance Party' live 10pm-12am EST. http://soundcloud.com/djras2000. 'Have you ever danced with the devil under the pale moonlight? I just ask that of all my prey'- Jack Nicholson as the JOKER

Quote Originally Posted by RAS View Post
    Lawd, I have to go thru ONE MORE DAY of losing my mind! Let's go JETS!
    Might be more than one ...

Might be more than one ...
    Nope.

lets get busy...JETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

trying to get over from the hangover last night, and start a new one...

Fumble...

39 Lincoln Street, Scudder Homes Projects
    3 0f the last 4 SB winners played on Wild card weekend
    last 4 years SB included a team from Wild card weekend

Why not us?
    Because they are the JETS! Not going to happen, maybe if the 1 bar facemask come back, we'll have a chance.
    If I'm late, it's because I'm still using windows 95. I Love 90's House!!

Web: www.YouTube.com/YoRel

Thumbs up

Wish I could take your money...
    Me too Chuck...

Jets 45 Bengals 21

trying to get over from the hangover last night..
    i hear cock helps. good luck jets. nice toss by dirty sanchez