Thread: No one plays this record like Mr Regisford...

Indeed! That and just about any other Stevie Wonder club cut. I remember crawling on the floor at Hubert Street to this.

unfortunately ive never had the chance to hear timmy play this...but i will say that i've heard RON TRENT beat the shit outta this tune and make a crowd feel unnaturally happy

Timmy is one of the best!

He can do magic!

i wish i had this song still. had my car broken into with a few cds books of old school stuff and this was in it...:( One of my favorites

Quote Originally Posted by lou dubbs View Post
    i wish i had this song still. had my car broken into with a few cds books of old school stuff and this was in it...:( One of my favorites
    Lou, with technology today, it's easy enough to recoup everything you've lost. There's a program that lets you convert youtube vids to MP3, then you can burn to disk, put on an iPod or whatever. And youtube seems to have every damn thing. I don't have the program link right now, but if you need it let me know. Maybe you even know all this already. Just trying to be helpful as I know what it's like to have music stolen.