Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Chavez: U.S. used Haiti to test evironmental weapon

Quote Originally Posted by the crackhouse View Post
    I think you may have a look at some satelitte pictures of Port-au-Prince before the Quake and how it is now.
    Before or after?

uh, you do know that 'satellite' pics on google maps and the other services are not updated everyday, don't you? in fact, depending on what area you look at, pics may be a year or two old. the pics of my house on google maps are like from 2 years ago...the only way you will get updated photos is to subscribe, at a hefty fee, to a commercial satellite service.

from google's own site:

"Google Maps uses the same satellite data as Google Earth. Google Earth acquires the best imagery available, most of which is approximately one to three years old.
    We strive to update our data regularly. Unfortunately, we're not able to provide detailed information about when a specific area will be updated. Also, we don't offer high resolution data by order, as this information is added as it becomes available from our data providers."
    Last edited by Chris Conrad; 01-29-2010 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhodey View Post
    Ok so you disagree cool.

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is a congressionally initiated program jointly managed by the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy. The HAARP complex is situated within a 23-acre lot in a relatively isolated region near the town of Gakona, Alaska. When the final phase of the project is completed in 1997, the military will have erected 180 towers, 72 feet in height, forming a "high-power, high frequency phased array radio transmitter" capable of beaming in the 2.5-10 megahertz frequency range, at more than 3 gigawatts of power (3 billion watts).[17]
    HIPAS has several diverse experimental facilities: a 1-megawatt rf transmitter to produce ELF/VLF (Extremely Low Frequency and Very Low Frequency) electromagnetic (EM) generation by the absorption of radio frequency (rf) power in the arctic ionosphere including ion cyclotron excitation; a 100 kW rf plasma torch used in research on the destruction of hazardous waste; a 2.7 m liquid mirror telescope used with one of several lasers for ionospheric stimulation and measurement; an Incoherent Scatter Radar (a new project using 88 ft. diameter antenna at NOAA Gilmore Creek site 34 km SW of HIPAS as the receiving antenna with the transmitter at HIPAS). HIPAS is in the process of adding a very high power (terawatt) laser (recently obtained from LLNL) to perform laser breakdown experiments in the ionosphere. Two Diesel electric generators (1500 HP 4160 V, 3-phase, 1.2 MVA each) are used to power the experiments. There are a number of computers on site, and a high-speed data line to UAF is available. While these experiments are useful in measuring the properties of the ionosphere, they produce insufficient amounts of energy to modify it in any significant way. However, hotspots can be created within the ionosphere where this radiation is focused, temperatures can be elevated by up to 1600 K causing expansion of the ionosphere and subsequent changes in pressure and temperature, which in turn lead to changes in the the global meteorology.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Timmy Richardson View Post
    I wanna know why an earthquake? Why not just freeze the people of Haiti out? Or is temperature out of our hands?

Quote Originally Posted by SIPA46 View Post
    The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is a congressionally initiated program jointly managed by the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy. The HAARP complex is situated within a 23-acre lot in a relatively isolated region near the town of Gakona, Alaska. When the final phase of the project is completed in 1997, the military will have erected 180 towers, 72 feet in height, forming a "high-power, high frequency phased array radio transmitter" capable of beaming in the 2.5-10 megahertz frequency range, at more than 3 gigawatts of power (3 billion watts).[17]
    HIPAS has several diverse experimental facilities: a 1-megawatt rf transmitter to produce ELF/VLF (Extremely Low Frequency and Very Low Frequency) electromagnetic (EM) generation by the absorption of radio frequency (rf) power in the arctic ionosphere including ion cyclotron excitation; a 100 kW rf plasma torch used in research on the destruction of hazardous waste; a 2.7 m liquid mirror telescope used with one of several lasers for ionospheric stimulation and measurement; an Incoherent Scatter Radar (a new project using 88 ft. diameter antenna at NOAA Gilmore Creek site 34 km SW of HIPAS as the receiving antenna with the transmitter at HIPAS). HIPAS is in the process of adding a very high power (terawatt) laser (recently obtained from LLNL) to perform laser breakdown experiments in the ionosphere. Two Diesel electric generators (1500 HP 4160 V, 3-phase, 1.2 MVA each) are used to power the experiments. There are a number of computers on site, and a high-speed data line to UAF is available. While these experiments are useful in measuring the properties of the ionosphere, they produce insufficient amounts of energy to modify it in any significant way. However, hotspots can be created within the ionosphere where this radiation is focused, temperatures can be elevated by up to 1600 K causing expansion of the ionosphere and subsequent changes in pressure and temperature, which in turn lead to changes in the the global meteorology.

I have no clue what any of that means.

Weather control, not saying they have the full capability, but they are trying

I have no clue what any of that means.

Just got a telepathic message from Tenyu

He says that y'all are nuts
    As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

So we seriously consider statements from a guy like Chavez to be credible?

Letf or right, the guy is practically certifiable.
    If you pay attention, you'll find most of his actions are motivated solely by ego, and further evidence and his ever increasing slide towards mental illness.
    Have you seen his fucking TV show? That he broadcasts on every channel? With humble peasants in costume? I was in Venezuela in 2008. Shit is bananas.
    He changed all the clocks by a half hour, just to piss people off.
    He altered the flag of the country as soon as he got in office, just to put his mark on it.
    He is passing legislation to make himself dictator for life.
    He has closed almost every media outlet that opposes him, 3 more in the last month.
    Students have ben rioting in the streets for the last few weeks. Over 30 killed.
    He banned golf for the love of god. I hate golf, and even I can recognize how insane that is.
    I could go on.

Does Alvin really want to start quoting despots?
    Who's next?
    Pol Pot?
    Musollini?

Oh right, I forget, conspiracy nuts draw their dimwit conclusion first, then look to whomever can support it (credible evidence be damned)
    which is why he loves to post info from white supremacists and space alien crazypants
    Honestly, can we just give him a comedy forum and be done with it?

Quote Originally Posted by D J 1 3 8 View Post

If you pay attention, you'll find most of his actions are motivated solely by ego, and further evidence and his ever increasing slide towards mental illness.
    Have you seen his fucking TV show? That he broadcasts on every channel? With humble peasants in costume? I was in Venezuela in 2008. Shit is bananas.
    He altered the flag of the country as soon as he got in office, just to put his mark on it.
    He has closed almost every media outlet that opposes him, 3 more in the last month.
    Students have ben rioting in the streets for the last few weeks. Over 30 killed.
    He banned golf for the love of god. I hate golf, and even I can recognize how insane that is.
    I could go on.

Who's next?
    Pol Pot?
    Musollini?

Oh right, I forget, conspiracy nuts draw their dimwit conclusion first, then look to whomever can support it (credible evidence be damned)
    which is why he loves to post info from white supremacists and space alien crazypants
    are you seriously comparing chavez to pol pot and il duce?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Conrad View Post
    uh, you do know that 'satellite' pics on google maps and the other services are not updated everyday, don't you? in fact, depending on what area you look at, pics may be a year or two old. the pics of my house on google maps are like from 2 years ago...the only way you will get updated photos is to subscribe, at a hefty fee, to a commercial satellite service.

from google's own site:

"Google Maps uses the same satellite data as Google Earth. Google Earth acquires the best imagery available, most of which is approximately one to three years old.
    We strive to update our data regularly. Unfortunately, we're not able to provide detailed information about when a specific area will be updated. Also, we don't offer high resolution data by order, as this information is added as it becomes available from our data providers."
    Date didn't matter, it was how where the houses of Port-au-Prince which was interesting, you nerd.

BTW, there are actually pictures from the 13th and 16th of January on Googles Maps for Port-au-Prince.

Idance

Who's next?
    Pol Pot?
    Musollini?

His boy Hal Turner is in Federal lockup so Chavez was next on the "credible reference" list

Unfortunately Hal is in federal lockup awaiting trial for threatening to kill federal judges

Quote Originally Posted by alvin View Post
    So how does the fact that this person is a racist take away from the validity of the information that he presents concerning the funny situation regarding the $134 Billion...???

What bearing does his views on the Holocaust have on a story concerning the financial meltdown of the U.S. economic system????

You are engaging in some pretty wild conjecture in order to defame a person...
    As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

Quote Originally Posted by SIPA46 View Post
    Weather control, not saying they have the full capability, but they are trying
    And by controlling weather, they will form bigger Quakes.

Idance

Quote Originally Posted by mhd View Post
    in his maniacal ego and lack of sound mind, yes
    he's off his fucking rocker

If man could control weather he'd be very powerful...

All I want is the music and no one will get hurt.

say it slowly:

Weather Machine.

Hell, thats the shit that made me stop watching General Hospital - LOL

Quote Originally Posted by rhodey View Post
    Ok so you disagree cool.
    No, I don't disagree, I point out the fact that you don't know shit about many points you evoke in your post.

Plus you're innacurate, but you have a good sense of humor.

You must be a Sagittarian, which means you should focus on a personal project this month and it shall succeed. (Born after 26, this information is not for you)

Idance

I could go on.

Who's next?
    Pol Pot?
    Musollini?

Of course YOU would say that... you're white.

<cfif isDefined('session.user.sense') and #session.user.sense# eq '0'>
    <cfset option = delete>
    </cfif>

in his maniacal ego and lack of sound mind, yes
    he's off his fucking rocker
    that's the kind of hyperbole that ruins your credibility

Simon says "EARTHQUAKE!!!!!"

(ever notice that Simon was white? I'm guessing his last name was Moore)

This conversation is ridiculous...more are cartoons necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Palatine William Wilson View Post
    say it slowly:

Weather Machine.

Hell, thats the shit that made me stop watching General Hospital - LOL
    again, weather machine, GH, pol pot, benito, chavez, when the dots are not obvious you miss the point of connecting them

also...

A FUCKING EARTHQUAKE MACHINE?????

why not talk about the real threat?

THE GIANT SPACE LASER THAT'S GONNA SHOOT HOT MAGMA FROM UP FROM THE CORE OF THE EARTH????

I mean, god DAMN, people

Wait...is he seriously posting he hates golf?

"weather machine"

You have to admit, it's a hell of a feat to ruin your credibility in a thread where people are insisting our government has developed a means of causing an earthquake via the troposphere and made it rain on Haiti (literally & figuratively) as a test before they do it to Iran.
    <cfif isDefined('session.user.sense') and #session.user.sense# eq '0'>
    <cfset option = delete>
    </cfif>

your credibility is destroyed with each pavlovian defense of the village idiot alvin

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel, Grand Duke of Stony Island View Post
    Wait...is he seriously posting he hates golf?
    trynta let that one slide...