Thread: Is Anybody Going To The Upcoming Lil Louis Party @ Metro?

Is Anybody Going To The Upcoming Lil Louis Party @ Metro?

I haven't read or heard much and it's next Saturday, the 3rd. I really don't see it being much of a Bismark Reunion at Metro but that's what it's being billed as. I think the first retirement party at Crobar some years back was the best. It's also still $30.00 at the door which is kind of bogus during these times and especially when several other greats have lowered prices over the last year or so. Anyway, whose going? Louis usually surprises with bangin' new tracks and classics that haven't been worn out but the don-diva shit with him irks me. The A Man's Diary madness worked my nerves to the extreme but I'll go if peeps come out. Is anybody going?
    Last edited by Heat Daddy; 03-26-2010 at 03:06 PM.

im gonna be there at 7pm because the line will be around the corner anytime after that.
    Last edited by reese 60615; 03-26-2010 at 03:22 PM.
    reese the reviewer, CEO, dj mix critic, consultant, www.whycantyoudance.blogspot.com, chicago, illinois USA

Tell me the truth. I'm a Fan, LOVE HIM. Have never heard him spin Live. Is this the party I should runaway to for the weekend as a minivaca from Boston? I really want to!!!

Def. going! I long ago banned myself from any parties with "reunion" as the theme but its Lil Louis!
    He was pretty amped himself talking about how good the sound is going to be and also indicated it would be him all night. Those two items by itself is enough from me.

I heard he's going to show his ass...

Quote Originally Posted by AK View Post
    I heard he's going to show his ass...
    That's asstounding.......JMJ
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html
    Facebook me: facebook.com/kingofedits
    Podomatic me: http://jmjeditking.podomatic.com/
    Soundcloud me: http://soundcloud.com/jmj-edits

2007 & 2010 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion
    2011 & 2012 back-to-back DHP Fantasy Baseball Champion

i would say yes because he's supposed to be playing the whole night. but buy your tickets online and according to him you should get there early because metro isnt very big big, you know.

www.bismarckreunion.com

you should be able to find a hotel downtown in chicago, and you can hop a cab to the metro.
    reese the reviewer, CEO, dj mix critic, consultant, www.whycantyoudance.blogspot.com, chicago, illinois USA

check that i will be outside with beer in hand at 7pm.

Reese, why do you think it's going to be so packed? Def wasn't at the last crobar party.

I'm sitting this one out...have been to each of the LL parties at crobar, but just not feeling it anymore.
    Fly Franklin Females.
    Forever.

uh, dont wanna show up and it is. there is always an option. you could go down to the smartbar if it anit or is. or go to that and go to smartbar after or go to the wild hare and just forget about it all together

Quote Originally Posted by reese 60615 View Post
    ...just forget about it all together
    Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

I was never interested in going (though what with that booty on the plugger, I did give pause a minute ). Was just curious about why you thought it was gonna be so packed so early. Have fun!
    Fly Franklin Females.
    Forever.

Thanks everybody. I still have mixed emotions about it. We waited in a cold ass line last Crobar party after paying online and getting there early so I'm debating. I'm free next weekend and haven't had a beatdown since Frankie's last Smartbar destruction so I need a fresh fix. Hey, Clash Of The Titans comes out next week also so maybe I'll just do that and dinner. I'll come up with something.