Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want my original member #

I was member #58 when i used to post as Dj Jozana and when i got a new computer my password was not working. I had to re-register again and now i got this huge number after my name. G-man i know it may sound petty but if you can,hook me up!!!
    The Groove Temple Show on WLUW 88.7FM & http://wluw.org/
    Every saturday night/sunday morning from midnight to 4am
    with Dj Shani, Jozana, Steve Maxwell, & Black Terry

http://thegroovetemple.net/
    Video stream: http://thegroovetemple.net/listenchatroom.html
    Audio stream: http://wluw.org/

yeah, me too. I used to be Danny L.

awwwww...I'M MORE OLD SCHOOL THAN YOU [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    bunny free

yeah, me too.
    [img]graemlins/mecry.gif[/img] "waaaaaaaaaah!" [img]graemlins/mecry.gif[/img]
    "MAY YOU LIVE AS LONG AS YOU WANT, BUT NEVER WANT AS LONG AS YOU LIVE. MAY YOU LIVE TO BE 100, & ME 100 BUT MINUS A DAY, SO THAT I'LL KNOW THAT NICE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, HAVE PASSED MY WAY. AND REMEMBER, WHEN FRANKIE CROCKER ISN'T ON YOUR RADIO, YOUR RADIO JUST ISN'T REALLY ON."

Why does it matter? Is it just a seniority thing? Or, is there something else? Sorry if that's a dumb question, I'm new here.

just something to bitch about. [img]graemlins/acclaim.gif[/img]
    "MAY YOU LIVE AS LONG AS YOU WANT, BUT NEVER WANT AS LONG AS YOU LIVE. MAY YOU LIVE TO BE 100, & ME 100 BUT MINUS A DAY, SO THAT I'LL KNOW THAT NICE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, HAVE PASSED MY WAY. AND REMEMBER, WHEN FRANKIE CROCKER ISN'T ON YOUR RADIO, YOUR RADIO JUST ISN'T REALLY ON."

and he knows. his number is only 13 away from 1000

he's almost so old school that he was posting before posting was posting..
    bunny free

dj paradigm Guest

Hey young ones.....What's all the fuss about?

Originally posted by Jozana:
    I was member #58 when i used to post as Dj Jozana and when i got a new computer my password was not working. I had to re-register again and now i got this huge number after my name. G-man i know it may sound petty but if you can,hook me up!!!
    You don't gotta lie to kik it [img]graemlins/tongueout.gif[/img]

hahaha

Just kidding Jozana...we all know you're old school.
    Peace,
    djklas
    member #67 [img]graemlins/acclaim.gif[/img]

wow
    like...you're cool n stuff

[ March 06, 2003, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: gabrielloveshouse ]
    bunny free

Originally posted by gabrielloveshouse:
    and he knows. his number is only 13 away from 1000

he's almost so old school that he was posting before posting was posting..
    aaah, only my CURRENT number. That's why I want my old one back.

Don't feel bad Peeps. Look at my digits. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    And now

i always thought that the member number was actually an inverse measurement of how jaded you were. so the closer to #1, the closer to pure unadulterated jadedness [img]smile.gif[/img]
    bunny free

i always thought that the member number was actually an inverse measurement of how jaded you were. so the closer to #1, the closer to pure unadulterated jadedness [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Nice one! I'll gladly take it. ;)

[ March 06, 2003, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: 6 23 ]
    And now

As in ... compliment, not being closer to #1 ;)
    And now

I have another member name burried in here too.

GMAN...is there any way to post a list of all the member numbers, and their corresponding alias names? It'd be interesting to remember some of the people that don't post anymore (PK, Tam Tam, Glenn & Boo, etc)...and maybe some of us who have extra aliases could clean house a little bit.

I'd love to see the membership roster!
    With desire, the world is tied down. With the subduing of desire it\'s freed. With the abandoning of desire all bonds are cut through.

Originally posted by konbit:

GMAN...is there any way to post a list of all the member numbers, and their corresponding alias names? It'd be interesting to remember some of the people that don't post anymore (PK, Tam Tam, Glenn & Boo, etc)...and maybe some of us who have extra aliases could clean house a little bit.

I second that.

Originally posted by dannyboy:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by konbit:

I second that.</font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/clap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grinyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clap.gif[/img]

Ouch!
    "Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."-Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Originally posted by konbit:

bad idea, members may not want the world to know, imo

Originally posted by Jozana:
    Jo, check your e-mail

I couldn't remember my number. Now I can [img]smokin.gif[/img]

[ March 06, 2003, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: rammeh ]
    Love.......Live........Life..........

I would have been Super Dooper Calafragelistickexbealodocious Diamond Platinum member #2 [img]hail.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/acclaim.gif[/img] . I don't know what happend to my membership and also had to re-register. It's not so bad being...er...what number was I again?
    <a href=\"http://www.myspace.com/wmj3\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.myspace.com/wmj3</a>

Originally posted by mhd:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by konbit:

bad idea, members may not want the world to know, imo</font>[/QUOTE]That's why we use aliases here, if we want to. It seems ludacris that somebody would sign up for a public messageboard (which displays their alias and member # when they post anyway)...and be upset if that info was displayed. Why woould you sign up if you didn't want your alias and member number known?!?!? In fact...given enough time, I could go through the archives and compile the list myself...
    With desire, the world is tied down. With the subduing of desire it\'s freed. With the abandoning of desire all bonds are cut through.

so, do so,