Thread: <PRODUCTION> (Comments and Tips) PLEASE, I BOW

Exclamation <PRODUCTION> (Comments and Tips) PLEASE, I BOW

The name is Monde 'CosmoChronic' Zondi, all the way from South Africa. I'm a young producer looking for encouragement for the music i'm creating. Still hustling, though there is room for improvement. Thing is, i don't really have any equipment at presence But the ability to compose with love, like how i managed since last year, i would love the fact that my music will also be counted amongst the best.

soundcloud.com/monde-cosmochronic-zondi/tracks

Please have a listen and your comments will be much appreciated!

One love..

Good style. A bit techy which is what I like

Fuel of life - Has some interesting sounds and ideas. Its a bit odd in terms of timing at the start, but once a few more elements come in it becomes clearer. Perhaps a fairly quiet, regular hihat or percussion pattern throughout would make the rythmn a little clearer. Good work.

Music The Magic Drug - Good ideas and sounds again. There is a click at the start of the bass sound most prominent near the start. You need to sort that out really. The section in the middle without the bass is a bit long. Personally Id take a few minutes off the length of the track, and perhaps not start immediately with the kick and bassline together. Otherwise very good

Believer - Again good ideas and sounds.

Overall I think your tracks are crisp and interesting. Really good work! The bottom end sounds a bit too loud in all your tracks. Its hard to tell in these headphones. I suggest A/Bing them with some similar pro released material to see how they sit in terms of that. I would like to hear more percussion and / or hihats to help them roll along better and make them more dancey, but thats personal preference.

Top work
    Next Release. Altered Perceptions EP out now on Beatport.

https://soundcloud.com/damian_s/sets...ed-perceptions

Quote Originally Posted by Damian_S View Post
    rythmn
    I can never spell that sodding word ^
    Next Release. Altered Perceptions EP out now on Beatport.

https://soundcloud.com/damian_s/sets...ed-perceptions