Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 41

Thread: Looking for a Frankie Feliciano track

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    on both sides of the cold war
    Posts
    4,735

    Looking for a Frankie Feliciano track

    Laid - Punch Up - Frankie Feliciano instrumental


    I can find the vocal version, but can't find the release info for the instrumental (which is some dope shit)


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    7,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Querck View Post
    Laid - Punch Up - Frankie Feliciano instrumental


    I can find the vocal version, but can't find the release info for the instrumental (which is some dope shit)

    It's on Traxsource
    95 North on Facebook

    95 North on Podomatic

    www.95north.net

    "Ya whole style is straight baby thighs son. Straight up."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    on both sides of the cold war
    Posts
    4,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    It's on Traxsource


    I need vinyl.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    52,065
    I never knew of that version being on wax....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    16,024

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    16,855
    Always heard the instrument ran don't really remember the vocal version. I remember a time u couldn't escape a mix that didn't have "Punch Up" in it!
    "...wait a minute, hold up!...you mean I can get da dick without da ignorant mutherfucka attached!?...hell! I'll take two!!!"
    -Comedian Melanie Camacho

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    52,065
    Quote Originally Posted by VEESTER View Post
    Always heard the instrument ran don't really remember the vocal version. I remember a time u couldn't escape a mix that didn't have "Punch Up" in it!
    Yup.....I swore that MP3 circulated for a long time before it dropped on wax.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    16,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie 3:26 View Post
    Yup.....I swore that MP3 circulated for a long time before it dropped on wax.
    I think the track was around way before people started playing the CDR and passing around an Mp3. Was one of those caught fire a couple of years later kind of things.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    68,433
    Quote Originally Posted by querck View Post
    i need vinyl.
    $8000......jmj
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

    JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html
    Facebook me: facebook.com/kingofedits
    Podomatic me: http://jmjeditking.podomatic.com/
    Soundcloud me: http://soundcloud.com/jmj-edits

    2007 & 2010 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion
    2011 & 2012 back-to-back DHP Fantasy Baseball Champion

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    52,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Paradise View Post
    I think the track was around way before people started playing the CDR and passing around an Mp3. Was one of those caught fire a couple of years later kind of things.
    I know....just can't recall when it resurfaced....

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    6,573

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    on both sides of the cold war
    Posts
    4,735

    Thanks, but I did say I want the instrumental.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    on both sides of the cold war
    Posts
    4,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie 3:26 View Post
    I never knew of that version being on wax....


    I am pretty sure it is.....maybe just as a promo or something......can't track any release info, which is why I asked to begin with.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    16,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Querck View Post
    Thanks, but I did say I want the instrumental.
    That has the instrumental

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    spread love is the Brooklyn way
    Posts
    21,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Paradise View Post
    That has the instrumental
    I thought it was instr on one side and then some weird remix on the other
    Been a minute

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    on both sides of the cold war
    Posts
    4,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Paradise View Post
    That has the instrumental

    Nope.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    16,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Querck View Post
    Nope.
    tell me more about things I have and things you don't

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    on both sides of the cold war
    Posts
    4,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Paradise View Post
    tell me more about things I have and things you don't




    The thing clearly says: Frankie Feliciano original edit. When you listen to the clip I posted, it has the vocals. I want the Frankie Feliciano instrumental. Are you saying there is an instrumental version on this exact record that is not labeled on the record itself?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    16,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Querck View Post
    Frankie Feliciano original edit
    this is the instrumental. Thanks for making me repeat myself.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    on both sides of the cold war
    Posts
    4,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Paradise View Post
    this is the instrumental. Thanks for making me repeat myself.


    Dude, it's not. Listen to the freaking clip! Does the guy's voice sound like an instrument to you???

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Your mum's
    Posts
    38,720
    make your offer.. over 100$

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    on both sides of the cold war
    Posts
    4,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Armenoid View Post
    make your offer.. over 100$


    Just give me the release info, please!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    16,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Querck View Post
    Dude, it's not. Listen to the freaking clip! Does the guy's voice sound like an instrument to you???
    do you ever get tired of wearing your underwear on your head? Maybe the clip is miss labeled? I really don't give a shit about the clip, I have not clicked it. But carry on with your fall down the stupid tree and by all means don't get the piece of vinyl you are looking for because you can't equate what this miss labeled you tube clip means.

    meanwhile the instrumental (that OMG is not labeled "instrumental) sits back and laughs at your hilarious existence.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    on both sides of the cold war
    Posts
    4,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Paradise View Post
    do you ever get tired of wearing your underwear on your head? Maybe the clip is miss labeled? I really don't give a shit about the clip, I have not clicked it. But carry on with your fall down the stupid tree and by all means don't get the piece of vinyl you are looking for because you can't equate what this miss labeled you tube clip means.

    meanwhile the instrumental (that OMG is not labeled "instrumental) sits back and laughs at your hilarious existence.


    Ok, then what is the name of the version in the clip, Mr. Right? You know it all, so please tell me.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    16,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Querck View Post
    Ok, then what is the name of the version in the clip, Mr. Right? You know it all, so please tell me.
    I didn't listen to the clip. But it's probably what ever is labeled on the other side of that 12'. The woz vocal or something like that.

    THE CLIP DOES NOT MATTER

    the instrumental you seek is the FF edit.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •