Thread: I know my English skills have fallen off

I know my English skills have fallen off

but I was once the Sports Editor at the 3rd best HS in the country (At that time)

Nice one CHuck.

So er, what happened?

warren whitlock ring a bell?

or wendell walters?

Quote Originally Posted by mhd View Post
    warren whitlock ring a bell?
    Nope. Care to school?

Quote Originally Posted by DaBownca View Post
    Nope. Care to school?
    played for tech, i think, then princeton

played for tech, i think, then princeton
    What year (s) ? I was there from 74-77

sup bro....
    www.myspace.com/djmicfeva
    www.myspace.com/iahmrevolution
    djhousemikefeva.podomatic.com
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "just because you got alot of new music, doesn't mean you can move a crowd"

but I was once the Sports Editor at the 3rd best HS in the country (At that time)

Nice
    Website - www.clubflipside.com | Beatport - http://dj.beatport.com/#/daver | Resident Advisor - www.residentadvisor.net/dj/daverussell |
    Podcast - www.daverussell.podomatic.com | YouTube - www.youtube.com/daveruss66 | Facebook - www.facebook.com/daveruss66

"I Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda ..." today, is likely the result of saying "F### it" yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by DaveR View Post
    Nice
    Thanx bro.....there is a "When keeping it real goes wrong" story here they wouldn't let me on the football team because I exposed some players getting passing grades while not even coming to class. I coulda been a contendah....

Class of '77, huh? Tell you what, Ch00ch - you have a flexible and fertile mind for your generation. Not an inkling of rigidity or jadedness. Good for you, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel, Grand Duke of Stony Island View Post
    Class of '77, huh? Tell you what, Ch00ch - you have a flexible and fertile mind for your generation. Not an inkling of rigidity or jadedness. Good for you, man.
    Flexible and fertile? Add Psycho and you described many of my exes

Thanx dude

What year (s) ? I was there from 74-77
    around the same time, what about wendell?

Chuck, When was Brooklyn Tech the 3rd best HS in the country in Basketball, My man(Maybe your referring to Brooklyn Tech being the 3rd best HS in the country academically, My man), Chuck, If it's basketball that your building about in regards to Broklyn Tech(Who

Had a very nice crew during the early to late 70's), Though, Brooklyn Tech was not the 3rd best crew in Brooklyn during the 70's on the New York HS basketball circuit, My man, Chuck, The 3 top crews from Brooklyn, During the early to late 70's, Were as follows.

1.Canarise(Featuring, World B.Free(Philadelphia 76er's, Cleveland Cavs), O'Neal Tarrant(Guilford College, Geoff Huston(Texas Tech/Knicks), During the early to mid 70's, Then, Ty Ladson(Kansas State), Curtis Redding(Kansas State/St.John's), Jessie Massey, From 1973-1976) Along with Canarsie winning the 1976 PSAL City title by going 30-0, Then, Larry Washington(Texas Tech/St.John's), During the mid to late 70's.

2.Fort Hamilton(Featuring, Bernard King(Tennessee/Knicks), Al King(Maryland/New Jersey Nets), During the early to mid 70's).

3.Boys High(Featuring, Mel Davis(St.John's/Knicks), Ernie Douse(Long Beach State/LIU), Rasheed Walker, Ricky Free(Columbia University), During the late 60's to early 70's, Maurice Sanford, Richie(Montana Mule/LOL)Gordon(Columbia University), During the mid 70's to late 70's.

Chuck, I can even throw Jefferson HS on the list as the 4th best crew from Brooklyn during the 70's(1970-1979), Featuring, Phil Sellers(Rutgers University/Detroit Pistons), During the late 60's to early 70's, Sid Green(UNLV/Knicks), During the mid 70's to late 70's, My man,

Chuck, Brooklyn was the toughest Borough in New York, During the 70's, My man, Brooklyn Tech was nice(Featuring Kelvin Hicks/New York Tech), And your man Clyde Doughtery(Who used to play at IS8, During the early to mid 70's, During the summers, I remember Clyde for

Playing at Breevort Projects(Breevort Tournament in Bed-Stuy during the mid 70's too, My man), Chuck, Eric Short used to play at the BRC in Brownsville, Breevort Projects, Tillary Park, Etc, During the mid to late 70's(Money transferred to LIU from a Junior College out

West in 1979), Chuck, The next time you build with your man Clyde, Ask Clyde does he remember playing against my man Eddie Lee from the Southside at IS8, During the early/mid 70's, My man, Chuck, Eddie Lee used to play for the University of Cinncinatti from

1976-1980, Along with Eddie Lee being an Honorable mention All-American in 1979 and 1980, As well as Eddie Lee being selected in the 3rd round by the Denver Nuggets in 1980 too, Chuck, Ask Clyde about my man Eddie Lee, My man/LOL.

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

nice post Mr. Moore...
    I Am Almost Keeping It Real

around the same time, what about wendell?
    Neither are familiar and I knew everyone on the team. Perhaps after?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Barnes View Post
    Chuck, When was Brooklyn Tech the 3rd best HS in the country in Basketball, My man(Maybe your referring to Brooklyn Tech being the 3rd best HS in the country academically, My man), Chuck, If it's basketball that your building about in regards to Broklyn Tech(Who

Had a very nice crew during the early to late 70's), Though, Brooklyn Tech was not the 3rd best crew in Brooklyn during the 70's on the New York HS basketball circuit, My man, Chuck, The 3 top crews from Brooklyn, During the early to late 70's, Were as follows.

1.Canarise(Featuring, World B.Free(Philadelphia 76er's, Cleveland Cavs), O'Neal Tarrant(Guilford College, Geoff Huston(Texas Tech/Knicks), During the early to mid 70's, Then, Ty Ladson(Kansas State), Curtis Redding(Kansas State/St.John's), Jessie Massey, From 1973-1976) Along with Canarsie winning the 1976 PSAL City title by going 30-0, Then, Larry Washington(Texas Tech/St.John's), During the mid to late 70's.

2.Fort Hamilton(Featuring, Bernard King(Tennessee/Knicks), Al King(Maryland/New Jersey Nets), During the early to mid 70's).

3.Boys High(Featuring, Mel Davis(St.John's/Knicks), Ernie Douse(Long Beach State/LIU), Rasheed Walker, Ricky Free(Columbia University), During the late 60's to early 70's, Maurice Sanford, Richie(Montana Mule/LOL)Gordon(Columbia University), During the mid 70's to late 70's.

Chuck, I can even throw Jefferson HS on the list as the 4th best crew from Brooklyn during the 70's(1970-1979), Featuring, Phil Sellers(Rutgers University/Detroit Pistons), During the late 60's to early 70's, Sid Green(UNLV/Knicks), During the mid 70's to late 70's, My man,

Chuck, Brooklyn was the toughest Borough in New York, During the 70's, My man, Brooklyn Tech was nice(Featuring Kelvin Hicks/New York Tech), And your man Clyde Doughtery(Who used to play at IS8, During the early to mid 70's, During the summers, I remember Clyde for

Playing at Breevort Projects(Breevort Tournament in Bed-Stuy during the mid 70's too, My man), Chuck, Eric Short used to play at the BRC in Brownsville, Breevort Projects, Tillary Park, Etc, During the mid to late 70's(Money transferred to LIU from a Junior College out

West in 1979), Chuck, The next time you build with your man Clyde, Ask Clyde does he remember playing against my man Eddie Lee from the Southside at IS8, During the early/mid 70's, My man, Chuck, Eddie Lee used to play for the University of Cinncinatti from

1976-1980, Along with Eddie Lee being an Honorable mention All-American in 1979 and 1980, As well as Eddie Lee being selected in the 3rd round by the Denver Nuggets in 1980 too, Chuck, Ask Clyde about my man Eddie Lee, My man/LOL.

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes
    Academically Mike lol I know we weren't even top 10 in NY

Did you know/ever see Leslie Miller? He was running with Eric ) both are like fam)

Chuck, I do recall a cat from Midwood, Who used to play at Breevort Projects, During the mid to late 70's, Who used to pop mad shit(6'3 cat), Money used to run with Eric Short and Rolando Blackman(Grady HS in Brooklyn), Eric Marbury(Lincoln HS, Stephon's oldest brother who played with Vern Fleming and Dominique Wilkens at the University of Georgia from

1978-1982), And, Earl Fuller(Southshore HS in Brooklyn), Chuck, I cannot recall if we're building about the same cat(Leslie Miller), Because, I thought cats from Brooklyn mentioned to me that the cat in question used to play for Midwood(Who i remember seeing play,

During the mid 70's, Though, I do not recall a cat named Leslie Miller, Right about now, My man(Senior Citizens moment, My man/LOL), Chuck, Where we're Bronx HS of Science and Stuyvesant HS ranked in the country, During the years you we're at Brooklyn Tech, My man.

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Barnes View Post
    Chuck, I do recall a cat from Midwood, Who used to play at Breevort Projects, During the mid to late 70's, Who used to pop mad shit(6'3 cat), Money used to run with Eric Short and Rolando Blackman(Grady HS in Brooklyn), Eric Marbury(Lincoln HS, Stephon's oldest brother who played with Vern Fleming and Dominique Wilkens at the University of Georgia from

1978-1982), And, Earl Fuller(Southshore HS in Brooklyn), Chuck, I cannot recall if we're building about the same cat(Leslie Miller), Because, I thought cats from Brooklyn mentioned to me that the cat in question used to play for Midwood(Who i remember seeing play,

During the mid 70's, Though, I do not recall a cat named Leslie Miller, Right about now, My man(Senior Citizens moment, My man/LOL), Chuck, Where we're Bronx HS of Science and Stuyvesant HS ranked in the country, During the years you we're at Brooklyn Tech, My man.

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes
    Stuy was 1 BHSS was 2