Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: People who talk on Cell Phone as if they are speaking into a Mic are nutcases!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    14,662

    People who talk on Cell Phone as if they are speaking into a Mic are nutcases!!!

    I wake up and go to burn one. A guy across the street (that I thought was talking to someone in his yard) was on a cell plone, speaking loud enough to be herd across the street.

    WTF???

    What about the people who are walking down the street THEN...hold the phone in front of their mouth whenever they speak into???

    Uhh, ever herd of Bluetooth idiots???

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    10,382
    Thinkin' it a cricket walkie-talkie, huh? LOL A SHAM.

    But they aren't getting nearly the radiation or whatever it is the rest of all will get.
    My momma taught me how to talk trash...and my daddy taught me how to back it up!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    14,662
    I had to close my bedroom window, dude has went to his yard and hes loud as hell. There is a two lane street between my window and his yard. He need to cut that high ass grass!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    birmingham, the heart of england
    Posts
    38,597

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    31,866
    Quote Originally Posted by LEONARD REMIX RROY View Post
    I had to close my bedroom window, dude has went to his yard and hes loud as hell. There is a two lane street between my window and his yard. He need to cut that high ass grass!!!
    You shoulda threw an old shoe at his ass...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    14,662
    I wonder is thats some new trendy GHETTO ass shit like holding a weapon sideways while shooting because it looks cool?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    52,066
    Quote Originally Posted by LEONARD REMIX RROY View Post
    I wonder is thats some new trendy GHETTO ass shit like holding a weapon sideways while shooting because it looks cool?
    LOL...I'm laughing because I do this...but I usually do this when I have my headphones in my phone...but,I have a smart phone...and I don't use my bluetooth.

    When folks have old ass phones and they do this...they have a dumb phone...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,608

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    31,866

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,608
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBownca View Post
    Loved Trigger happy TV
    hilarious show, loved it.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    berlin
    Posts
    3,828
    Quote Originally Posted by LEONARD REMIX RROY View Post
    I wake up and go to burn one. A guy across the street (that I thought was talking to someone in his yard) was on a cell plone, speaking loud enough to be herd across the street.

    WTF???

    What about the people who are walking down the street THEN...hold the phone in front of their mouth whenever they speak into???

    Uhh, ever herd of Bluetooth idiots???
    oh, so you've met my ex, lol. she will always operate her mobile in speakerphone mode, holding the thing in front of her mouth and forcing everyone else to hear the other person. The poor person on the other end never gets a clear grasp of what she is saying. that poor fucker on the other end is often still me, lol

    the idea is that phones radiate enough energy when calling that it is safer in the long run not to have them up against your head. Bluetooth is not an option because you both look like a dork and still have something against your head radiating energy

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    14,662
    Quote Originally Posted by dag View Post
    oh, so you've met my ex, lol. she will always operate her mobile in speakerphone mode, holding the thing in front of her mouth and forcing everyone else to hear the other person. The poor person on the other end never gets a clear grasp of what she is saying. that poor fucker on the other end is often still me, lol

    the idea is that phones radiate enough energy when calling that it is safer in the long run not to have them up against your head. Bluetooth is not an option because you both look like a dork and still have something against your head radiating energy
    I am talking about people that DONT have their phone on speaker phone....they talk into the front of it THEN put it to their ear to listen, THEN....talk into the front of the phone WHENEVER they speak.

    Looks very stupid and GHETTO to say the least.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •