So glad folks here are watching. A few things:
1) Jon Snow's poor decision making is getting on my last nerve...
2) Theron is just such a scum and not those were not Bran and his Rickon - it was the two orphans they has sent to the farm earlier in the season
3)Tyrion and Cersi both know they have to get Geoffrey off the throne - Cersi's little talk with Sansa was interesting, she is getting her's in ways she never dreamed
4) Robb Stark needs to keep his eyes on the prize and off Nursemaid Betty
5) Jamie is such a scumbag, too bad they still need him alive.
6) Arya and Tywin's "relationship" is by far the highlights of this season - I know Littlefinger recognized her, but he kept quiet, why? Also Tywin has no idea that Arya is missing, but he obviously knows she is hiding out from someone.
7) dying to know who the third name will be
8) Dany has been getting played left and right - she ain't ready to rule squat
I love this show!
It ain't how much you know, it's what you do with what you do know!
Last edited by chldfknungrnd764; 05-20-2012 at 08:57 PM.
What a battle plan on the waters by the dwarf, pure genius!!!!
Last edited by chldfknungrnd764; 05-27-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Now THAT was a fukking great episode. Bad thing is there is only one left and way too many storylines left wide open.
I really REALLY loved all the "FUCK the king" s in this last episode!
Last edited by chldfknungrnd764; 05-29-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Season 2 just about done and Tyrion and Arya are still my favorite characters
I need to get into this....
The Trojan Ghost Ship scene was Awesome! What happened to Stanis's demon child though? Great episode. But I say that every week. I like Arya & Tyrion best to. The Irony in the show might be that Tyrion would be the best king out of all of them, even though he is a Lannister.
Also this .....
Last edited by Sal Paradise; 05-31-2012 at 12:24 PM.
here's what Im predicting.... Danny finds her dragon's and somehow they are "enhanced" and burns Qarth to ashes.
Tyrion- not dead. but Shay might come up missing or dead ( I like her)
Sansa- (goes with the Dog, gets to Winterfell)
Arya kills Joffery (whispering His name to Jackin , I think that is his name
Rob kills Thereon, and battles the Lannisters, kills Tyrion (maybe)
trying to figure out if Danaerys and Rob come to an agreement???
F.O.N.O- The Sag Party
Dec 3 @ The Paradox 1310 Russell Str.
Wayne Davis and Mark Mendoza
Hosted by Moo.
Arya tries to kill Joffery but he gets the upperhand, and just before he's about to kill her, Daddy Lannister walks up from behind and cuts Jofferys head off
The Demon Child kills Cersei
Robb kills Thereion in a fierce fight, Therion sister then kills Robb
The big chick kills the the king slayer but dies after they fight
The imp becomes King
Slave to the Rhythm