www.myspace.com/templedynasty
    www.myspace.com/brazenmuse
    www.myspace.com/feliciatemple
    www.myspace.com/robdanoizetemple
    http://www.youtube.com/feliciatemple
    Louie "Lou" Gorbea:
    http://www.podomatic.com/profile/lgorbea and http://lougorbea.com/
    Mark Mendoza (280 West): markmendozamixes.blogspot.com
    "I'd rather have the kind of clear conscience that comes from doing what's right than the kind that comes from ignoring what's wrong." Me...8/13/07

Quote Originally Posted by BrazenMuse View Post
    Why are they all out there? What's up?

daily prayers, similar scene in Paris and other European cities

Yey religion

Quote Originally Posted by El Mayimbe View Post
    not on the streets? are there no mosques in Moscow?
    Listen to my latest mix at the top of the blog, articles on events, music, advice and basically me mouthing off about topics in house music...
    Blog:
    http://houselogger.blogspot.com/
    Latest mixes:
    https://soundcloud.com/chris-wood
    HEAR ME LIVE EVERY FRIDAY:
    www.dhpradio.com >>>> 2pm GMT / 9am EST

one of the comments killed me hahahahaah.. "Просто нужно запретить им баранов резать на улицах. А так пусть себе молятся."

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wood View Post
    not on the streets? are there no mosques in Moscow?
    ta hell for? let matherfuckers pray. freedom of assembly and that.

From the streets of Brooklyn, living in the burbs of Maryland
    I guess none of you used the free Google translation tool to read the blog huh?
    The BK Show - Hosted by DJ Val Thursday's 8 PM www.DHPradio.com

The BK Show - Hosted by DJ Val Monday's 8 PM (Bi-Weekly) www.CyberJamz.com

http://djval-bkny11203.podOmatic.com

http://soundcloud.com/djval_bkny11203

2013 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion

Imagine if this were in DC or in New York, how well would that go down in the U.S.? Remember that Russia has suffered much more from Islamic terrorists that the U.S.

They get down over there, literally, hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Querck View Post
    Imagine if this were in DC or in New York, how well would that go down in the U.S.? Remember that Russia has suffered much more from Islamic terrorists that the U.S.
    Russia also has a long history of Muslims within its borders, so that is not really as relevant.

it happens in parts of NYC with strong devout muslim neighborhoods but not to the large extent they do in Europe.
    I highly doubt it would go that far in other parts of the U.S., this country is too islamophobic to allow this to occur before Faux News huuuuurrr duuuurs it up and claim that america is going downhill because of these religious actions

I live in a fairly muslim neighborhood (whether african, turkish, or middle eastern in origin) and have never seen this. One of the local döner kebap restaurants happened ot be closed in the middle of hte day while the employees were praying, but I eat there very often and have only come by at that one odd odd time it was closed. However, the better local halal rotisserie chicken place had a half hour wait last night as I must have arrived right when ramadan fasting was over.

Of course it's relevant. As we speak, another terrorist attack in Chechnya happened, at least 3 people dead. Just another day. Also, there have been Muslims in the U.S. for a long time as well.

Another thing: while there have always been many Muslims within Russia (about 15-20% of the population), they were never present in such numbers in major cities like Moscow or St Petersburg. Now, especially with the migration of Muslim workers from former USSR republics like Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, their population is exploding. This has huge consequences on many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkK View Post
    Russia also has a long history of Muslims within its borders, so that is not really as relevant.

Imagine if this were in DC or in New York, how well would that go down in the U.S.?
    As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

Quote Originally Posted by dag View Post
    I live in a fairly muslim neighborhood (whether african, turkish, or middle eastern in origin) and have never seen this. One of the local döner kebap restaurants happened ot be closed in the middle of hte day while the employees were praying, but I eat there very often and have only come by at that one odd odd time it was closed. However, the better local halal rotisserie chicken place had a half hour wait last night as I must have arrived right when ramadan fasting was over.

I think these large prayer services occur more on the "suburbs" of Paris where a stronger concentration of muslims living ther

http://blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/...treet-prayers/

especially with the migration of Muslim workers from former USSR republics like Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, their population is exploding. This has huge consequences on many levels.

i wouldnt be surprised if a rise of violence from right wingers towards muslims would occur in Moscow in the next couple of years

Natalya Estemirova

Alexander Litvinenko

........and a cast of thousands

Before mofos front about how its all lollipops and sugar drops over in ole Sovietski, do a little reading on Chechen ethnic cleansing and the First and Second Chechen Wars - fascinating stuff

I think these large prayer services occur more on the "suburbs" of Paris where a stronger concentration of muslims living ther
    60 percent of the residents in my area are from turkey or islamic nations and my area is one of the most densely populated in berlin. Covered hair for the girls is very common. I see burka covered women every few weeks. many bodega type shops do not sell alcohol by choice. there are mosques and religious social club houses (well, integrated in mixed use buildings), so that might be why i never see anyone praying

Quote Originally Posted by dag View Post
    60 percent of the residents in my area are from turkey or islamic nations and my area is one of the most densely populated in berlin. Covered hair for the girls is very common. I see burka covered women every few weeks. many bodega type shops do not sell alcohol by choice. there are mosques and religious social club houses (well, integrated in mixed use buildings), so that might be why i never see anyone praying
    sorry to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Armento View Post
    one of the comments killed me hahahahaah.. "Просто нужно запретить им баранов резать на улицах. А так пусть себе молятся."
    word....I was rolling....

Quote Originally Posted by DaBownca View Post
    word....I was rolling....
    hahahaaaa.. my bad. i'm dickish today