EZLV // EXTENDED WEEKEND // OUT NOW EVERYWHERE including BEATPORT
001. Soul Dwelling
002. Extended Weekend
003. Extended Weekend (Maher Daniel Remix)

Full clips can be found at our SOUNDCLOUD page

EZLV are Ezekiel & Louis Vee, a pair of very nice French Canadians who tend to make some proper bang tidy deep house beats! Rumours that their recent appearance on French TV was accompanied by subtitles are yet to be confirmed!

2011 has seen them play a number of the world best clubs including Fabric in london and the Space terrace in Ibiza. Their productions have featured on Artizan Music, Composite & Defected and have made their way into many playlists around the globe.

Their extended Weekend EP sees them provide one piano laded hands in the air classic and a deeper number for the early doors!

On hand to remix Extended Weekend is fellow French Canadian Maher Daniel, the Stereo Montreal resident who you might also recognise from productions on Get Physical & Bedrock Recordings. His remix takes thing very deep and rolling with minimal overtones!

Feedback

GIOM “The Mullet freakin rules, this is absolutely brilliant! Full support from me”
Q-BURNS ABSTRACT MESSAGE “Soul Dwelling is hypnotic, nice. Lovely piano”
KAMO “Straight up classy deep house. More wins for the ever versatile Mullet Fam. Soul Dwelling has that nice hypnotic vibe that slips into just about any mix. Maher Daniel's mix is wicked as well.”
GRAMOPHONEDZIE “Soul Dwelling is dope!”
JASON HODGES “The Maher mix is the one!”
KEYDIN “Top Quality EP!!! Soul Dwelling pips it for me but the Maher Daniel remix is wicked as well. This will be going straight in my radio show!”
MURRAY RICHARDSON “Nice release, liking the original mix of Soul Dwelling. Good wrok!”
NACHO MARCO “Excellent deep stuff!”
AL BRADLEY “Extended Weekend is the pick for me here, very cool deepness. Maher's remix is also excellent - techy touches to the deep vibe, done in fine style.
LUCA DOOBIE “great sound, i like it! ;)”
CLAIRE RIPLEY “Great artist, great label, great EP!”
POUSSEZ “Ace as usual. Bang on the Azuni/Leif tip. Love it. In the box mes amies!!”
DAVE ALLISON “Nice deep grooves here, really into Soul Dwelling , will be playing this for sure”