Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The amount of dierespect some W's have for this President is UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Buddy Love Show View Post
    What does it have to doeithit?

1. You probably wouldn't recognize Howard Fineman if you tripped over him

2. Just where, exactly, in that picture is Howard Fineman?

3.ihavefar more answers than you'll have questions. Trust
    1. seriously dude?
    2. He is not but I am sure there are people who he deals with on a daily basis being a senior political analyst and all ( see I DO know who he is!) within earshot who gave him an account.
    3 seriously dude? Then again I actually hope this to be true in that I hope I never run out of questions.

Quote Originally Posted by the crackhouse View Post
    First thing: Do never, ever, never type this kind of things if you want to look smart.

Idance
    You are confusing me with someone who gives a fuck what you think of me. Save yourself energy and stop making that mistake.

10-15 contributors on this thread, and only ONE person has the differing opinion..........

They're having a conversation. Get a grip
    Exactly!!! That picture could have been taken at any point in the convo...
    I Am Almost Keeping It Real

Quote Originally Posted by DaBownca View Post
    You are confusing me with someone who gives a fuck what you think of me. Save yourself energy and stop making that mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck P View Post
    10-15 contributors on this thread, and only ONE person has the differing opinion..........
    and what? Look around the internet and in the media and let's see how that plays out BTW you can't count,

I see worse happen everyday with soccer moms arguing over parking spaces. W on W crime, somebody call someone quick!

"There are no uninteresting things, only uninterested people."

and what? Look around the internet and in the media and let's see how that plays out BTW you can't count,
    You are right, you and the thread starter are both ahallow, incomplete, and misinformed, that makes 2, thanks..........

"B"s where highly disrespectful to the last President....and it was the president of the USA at that...sayin'

Is it disrespectful if I said the POTUS (hate this acronym crap) speech the other night put me to sleep?

The beauty (still...or for now) of this country is that we have the right to disagree with each other without having to disappear off the face of the earth.

This story was a non-story meant to rile up imbeciles.

You are right, you and the thread starter are both ahallow, incomplete, and misinformed, that makes 2, thanks..........
    Really? panklady seemed to think it was disrespectful according to her mentioning how the prez handled it. Chris Conrad said it looked disrespectful. So I guess that makes 4. Or did you conveniently overlook them because they aren't the "popular choice" for clowning? At least I know now you won't be wasting your time addressing me any longer since I am all those things right?

btw, there are people in the media and on the Internet who don't believe in gravity either, so with that said, how could they explain what is keeping your dumbass views from floating into outer space..........

btw, there are people in the media and on the Internet who don't believe in gravity either, so with that said, how could they explain what is keeping your dumbass views from floating into outer space..........
    Why do you feel the need to be disrespectful? Fuck you oaf I'm done with you

Really? panklady seemed to think it was disrespectful according to her mentioning how the prez handled it. Chris Conrad said it looked disrespectful. So I guess that makes 4. Or did you conveniently overlook them because they aren't the "popular choice" for clowning? At least I know now you won't be wasting your time addressing me any longer since I am all those things right?
    Chuck, don't get sensitive on me bruh, I'm not clowning you, I'm merely stating that on this topic, you have the minority position, but the words that come out of your mouth to try and justify your view is what deserve the clowning.......so I guess you might be right......

Maybe Americans talk while gesticulating with their hands?

every Italian out there is deirespecting in every single conversation then

Your estrogen levels are off the charts, sparky.....JMJ
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html
    Facebook me: facebook.com/kingofedits
    Podomatic me: http://jmjeditking.podomatic.com/
    Soundcloud me: http://soundcloud.com/jmj-edits

2007 & 2010 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion
    2011 & 2012 back-to-back DHP Fantasy Baseball Champion

the "dierespect" is strong around here.

"There are no uninteresting things, only uninterested people."

Quote Originally Posted by liL Ray View Post
    the "dierespect" is strong around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Magic' Juan View Post
    Eye No Write.............

Quote Originally Posted by liL Ray View Post
    This story was a non-story meant to rile up imbeciles.
    Seriously, this is Barrack Obama. President. Dude who engineered a landslide victory. He's a badass, we dont need to spend time worrying about who disrespects him. He's got them covered i'm certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Armento View Post
    Seriously, this is Barrack Obama. President. Dude who engineered a landslide victory. He's a badass, we dont need to spend time worrying about who disrespects him. He's got them covered i'm certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Armento View Post
    Dude who engineered a landslide victory.
    Actually, it was not a landslide.

It's crazy how the folk stuff worry about regarding Obama is often the stuff he's least worried about.

I doubt the dude is worried about a woman putting a finger in his face. He's more worried about stuff like how to win Ohio.

Winning Ohio vs. finger sticking in his face Folk put too much empasis on the wrong issues