Thread: The Florida Republican debate

Hybrid View

The Florida Republican debate

These cats are ripping each other to shreds

As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

Q: Do you support Puerto Rico becoming 51st state?

GOP Presidential Candidates answer: They have to learn English first.

The pandering to the God squad is disgusting.

I think Santorum just walked off to take a dump! Newt looked at him like "where are you going?"

Anyways, the pandering is pretty bad. I hate suck ups. Newt saying that his every important decision is made by G-d was hilarious! I'm sure he was told to find some new strange when both his first two wives got ill(as in he's now on adulterous 3 - should be a great papal meeting)

Paul is largely being ignored
    As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

Newt got destroyed. It's over. Romney got him good with the investments question. I laughed really hard

Quote Originally Posted by The Buddy Love Show View Post
    Newt got destroyed. It's over. Romney got him good with the investments question. I laughed really hard
    Haha! Yeah, Newt's toast. Up to Santorum to bloody up Romney before the general. Paul is an afterthought.