my friends and I play a mean drinking version of catch phrase ... they'll like this life size version of battleship.
This is my favourite (its ridiculously complicated which is great!):
n.b you need to be watching Sky Sports News for this to work!
With the football season back, that means the return of SSN soccer saturday, so to celebrate why not try this lovely drinking game?
You will need:
A lot of beer
A bottle of your spirit of choice
Here's the rules:
- Every time a goal is scored- 1 swig of beer
- Every sending off- 1 shot
- Half time- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages may be
imbibed during this period.
- Whenever Chris Kamara is talking- You must be drinking
- Whenever Merson uses stupid rhyming slang (i.e."he's hit the beans on toast")- 1 shot
- In the second half, all teams can only be referred to by their nicknames- Failure to do so results in a 3 swig beer penalty.
- Every time Phil Thompson says 'Stevie Gerrard'- 3 swigs of beer.
- Every time Jeff makes an 'A Trialist' joke- 3 swigs of beer.
- Every time your team score- Down a can in one (if your team aren't playing, pick one at start of play)
- Every time Matty Taylor and 'Goal of the Season' are mentioned in the same sentence- 1 shot
- Every time they snigger when "Goodwillie" is mentioned- 1 shot
- Any hint of racism (or regionalism) from any of the pundits- Quad bombs of the hard stuff all round
- Every time Hartlepool score a goal- 3 swigs of beer
- Every time a pundit shouts off camera- 2 swigs of beer
- Every time LeTiss is mentioned in connection with a takeaway - 1 shot
- Whenever Chris Kamara says "its unbelievable Jeff", all cans currently open and all shots currently poured must be downed
- Every time Jeff mentions "dancing in the streets of" wherever - 1 shot
- Every time Jeff says "its Doom and Gloom at..." - 1 shot
- Every time the team 'Keith' is referred to as just being one bloke - 1 shot
- Every time Brighton & Hove, or Daggers & Redbridge are jokingly referred to as two different teams playing the same opposition - 1 shot
- Every time Arbroath striker Kevin Webster scores and Stelling says "ohh, Sally will be pleased" - 1 shot
- Every time anything bad happens to Craig Bellamy (injury, og, booked, arrested for assault etc.) - 2 celebratory shots of the spirit of choice.
- Whenever Northampton Town appear on the vidiprinter, last person to shout out 'Cobblers' - 1 shot
- Whenever Man City's money is mentioned - 1 swig of beer
- Whenever Ronaldo transfer is mentioned - 1 swig of beer
Have fun in casualty!
the detail and complication of the above violates all rules of drinking games
never! it makes it great to try and keep up with lol
Learn How to Play the Ring of Fire Drinking Game
Here are the official Ring of Fire rules, or as it is also known, King’s Cup and Circle of Death.
Ring of Fire Official Rules:
First to set up the game, clear off a table and set a cup in the middle with the deck of cards placed around the cup in a circle.
Now get a group of friends to gather around the table, each person having a cup/bottle of alcohol to themselves.
Before you start the game you must know what each card stands for:
A- Waterfall – Everyone must keep drinking until the person who picked the card stops. So who knows how long you will be going for!
2- is Choose – You can choose someone to drink
3- is Me – You must drink
4- is Whore – All girls drink
5- Thumb Master- When you put your thumb on the table everyone must follow and whomever is last must drink. you are the thumb master till someone else picks a five.
6- is Dicks – All guys drink
7- is Heaven – Point your finger in the sky, whoever is last must drink
8- is Mate – Choose someone to drink with you
9- Rhyme – Pick a word such a dog and the person next to you must rhyme with dog, like log, and it goes to the next person and the next, in a circle, until someone messes up and he or she will have to drink
10- Categories- Pick a category such a football and you go in a circle and everyone has to say a word that fits with football such as: touchdown, field goal, USC. Whoever messes up, drinks.
Jack- Make a Rule – You can make up any rule that everyone has to follow, such as you can only drink with your right hand. Everyone (including you) must follow this rule for the whole entire game and if you disobey you must drink.
Queen- Questions – Go around in a circle and you have to keep asking questions to each other. Doesn’t matter what the question is, as long as its a question. Whoever messes up and does not say a question, drinks.
King- Pour!- You must pour a little of your drink into the cup that is in the middle of the table. Whomever picks up the LAST king must drink the whole cup, which could be filled with different drinks, so who knows how bad it could taste!
Now that you know the rules. One person starts off by picking up a card, and whatever the card may be, follow the rule. Go in a circle and keep picking a card till the last King is picked!
er, here's my kinda game. watch a show of somewhat humor and predictability on tv, i.e. how i met your mother. every time a disparaging comment is made about a woman, drink.
easy peasy and fast track to drunkedness.
(love that show by the way)
Heres a simpler one for you kara! hehe
Centurion, also known as Century Club, Century Challenge, One-Hunzy-Hunzy, Chicken of the North, Hundred's Club and Century Clock in North America and the UK, is a drinking game. Although there are variations in the rules, a basic premise remains; drink one hundred shots of beer in as many minutes. Depending on the size of the shot glass used, either 2.5 or 3 litres of low volume drink such as cider or beer is required.