Taking you though a Journey of Soulful and Funky House Music for Your Listening Pleasure. This mix was first featured on my mix show on Saturday, February 4, 2012 on Buzz FM during the Free Admission Dance Party. This is just the music version of the mix (No DJ Drops). Click on the link to listen to the mix or download it to your I-Pod or CD:

Listen & Download

Tracklist Below:

T’zelle- “Kipepeo”
Richard Earnshaw- “iCulture” (Main Mix)
The Realm & V- “One Chance” (Aki Bergen Remix)
Wil Milton feat Lalah Hathaway- “My Everything” (Wil Milton’s Power Line New Jersey House Mix)
Lisa Shaw- “Honey” (Da Sunlounge Remix)
Migosy- “Skyline” (Sean McCabe Vocal Mix)
Souldynamic feat Adeola Shyllon- “Revival” (Souldynamic Main Mix)
Alex Agore- “Nothing I Wouldn’t Do” (Original Mix)
Reel People feat Darien- “Alibi” (Matthew Bandy Vocal Mix)
KlevaKeys- “Teknique”
N’Dinga Gaba and DJ Spen feat Mark Evans- “Until You” (DJ Spen, Gary Hudgins & Irvin Madden Mix)
Torin Rea and Yogi (Random Soul) feat Louie Hale- “Let’s Do This” (Yogi and Husky’s RSR Deep Wash)
MenaKeys & Marlon D feat Emory Toler- “I Wanna Be Yours” (Jose Burgos Remix of Soulcreation)
David Morales feat Polina- “Holiday” (Original Mix)
M&S feat Shawn Escoffery- “So Sweetly” (Kenny Carpenter Big Apple Mix)
DJ Kent feat Malehloka Hlalele- “Falling” (Temple Movement Remix)
Chez Damier- “Sometimes I Feel Like”
Nightrhymes feat Michael Clifford- “Music In Harmony” (Deep Tech Theory Mix)
KlevaKeys- “Funky Thang”
Sly- “Dubsided” (Original)

I Hope you enjoy this mix

Plus Check Out Free Admission Dance Party for 2 Hours With Yours Truly Randy H, Every Saturday Night from 11pm to 1am (UK Time), 6pm to 8pm (NYC Time) on Buzz FM.

Buzz FM or Listen Live

And My Other Internet Radio Mix Show Called The Soulful Experience, Every Wednesday around 7 pm (Eastern Standard Time), 6 pm (Central) and again on Saturdays around 1 pm (EST), 12 Noon (CST) on Pop FM.

http://www.popfm.com.mx