Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: James DeBarge is Mad that Dr. Conrad Murray Is His Jail mate

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    39 Lincoln Street, Scudder Homes Projects
    Posts
    2,777

    James DeBarge is Mad that Dr. Conrad Murray Is His Jail mate

    Former crooner James Debarge and Dr. Conrad Murray are just a few feet away from each other at the L.A. County Menís jail. And why is this a problem? According to TMZ, Debarge, who was once briefly married to Janet Jackson, isnít reportedly happy about Murrayís location, because he considered Michael Jackson a brother.

    http://www.caribbeanfevercommunity.c...nrad-murray-is
    If I'm late, it's because I'm still using windows 95. I Love 90's House!!



    ____________________________________________

    Web: www.YouTube.com/YoRel

    ____________________________________________

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    9,360
    Quote Originally Posted by YoRel View Post
    Former crooner James Debarge and Dr. Conrad Murray are just a few feet away from each other at the L.A. County Men’s jail. And why is this a problem? According to TMZ, Debarge, who was once briefly married to Janet Jackson, isn’t reportedly happy about Murray’s location, because he considered Michael Jackson a brother.

    http://www.caribbeanfevercommunity.c...nrad-murray-is
    honestly, who gives a shit????????

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    68,471
    Quote Originally Posted by YoRel View Post
    Former crooner James Debarge and Dr. Conrad Murray are just a few feet away from each other at the L.A. County Men’s jail. And why is this a problem? According to TMZ, Debarge, who was once briefly married to Janet Jackson, isn’t reportedly happy about Murray’s location, because he considered Michael Jackson a brother.

    http://www.caribbeanfevercommunity.c...nrad-murray-is
    This is SERIOUS!!!......JMJ
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

    JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html
    Facebook me: facebook.com/kingofedits
    Podomatic me: http://jmjeditking.podomatic.com/
    Soundcloud me: http://soundcloud.com/jmj-edits

    2007 & 2010 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion
    2011 & 2012 back-to-back DHP Fantasy Baseball Champion

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    39 Lincoln Street, Scudder Homes Projects
    Posts
    2,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck P View Post
    honestly, who gives a shit????????
    Sorry I do see your point now, being that this site is for DeepHouse and Neither James or Conrad have House remixes out. Ok my bad
    If I'm late, it's because I'm still using windows 95. I Love 90's House!!



    ____________________________________________

    Web: www.YouTube.com/YoRel

    ____________________________________________

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    39 Lincoln Street, Scudder Homes Projects
    Posts
    2,777
    Quote Originally Posted by JMJ View Post
    This is SERIOUS!!!......JMJ
    This True J, I only come out to post SERIUOS STUFF!
    If I'm late, it's because I'm still using windows 95. I Love 90's House!!



    ____________________________________________

    Web: www.YouTube.com/YoRel

    ____________________________________________

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    9,360
    Quote Originally Posted by YoRel View Post
    Sorry I do see your point now, being that this site is for DeepHouse and Neither James or Conrad have House remixes out. Ok my bad
    That was not directed at you, I was saying it in just like "who cares", I guess it looks different but thats not how I meant it.............

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    68,471
    Quote Originally Posted by YoRel View Post
    This True J, I only come out to post SERIUOS STUFF!
    Debarge should take Murray out with a falsetto!!......JMJ
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

    JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html
    Facebook me: facebook.com/kingofedits
    Podomatic me: http://jmjeditking.podomatic.com/
    Soundcloud me: http://soundcloud.com/jmj-edits

    2007 & 2010 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion
    2011 & 2012 back-to-back DHP Fantasy Baseball Champion

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NEW JERSEY
    Posts
    2,231
    Debarge should take Murray out with a falsetto!!......JMJ

    LMAO @JMJ But all jokes aside this is serious! take a look!

    The art of Creative movement is my constant flow "Can You Dig It". Ras.Anthony.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •