Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whitney Houston’s Death and The Secret-Society, Called The Music Industry

Quote Originally Posted by DaBownca View Post
    Then this started coming up
    http://christwire.org/2012/02/skrill...o-win-grammys/

Skrillex, a Gothic icon and Lesbian fashionista whose name is Latin for “Homosexual Satan Wasp”, is the biggest act in Dubstep today — a music genre founded on consuming massive amounts of drugs and having raucous pre-marital sex with numerous partners — and his winnings at the 2012 Grammys prove that his satanic presence will be felt for years to come. As long as Skrillex wins Grammys and is accepted by mainstream media, he will claim souls for Satan and molest our children through his perverse philosophy of futuristic devil machine music.Skrillex is the inventor of “dubstep” whose sole purpose is to provide a “drop” — common youth terminology for procuring and snorting drugs. In addition, the rhythm patterns he employs in his “music” are known to cause seizures to certain people, which provides ample opportunity for other concert-goers to rape said afflicted person(s).Skrillex, a known emosexual, was born Sonny Moore. He rose to fame with the satanic Rock ‘n roll band “From First To Last” (a band name that celebrates falling from God’s grace) and soon parlayed that success into something much more blasphemous; something that incorporates elements of Warhol-era rampant homosexuality and perversion, electronic “music” and lesbian-influenced haircuts. It is rumored that 1 in 3 women are raped at a Skrillex concert and forced to abort their children soon after.Over 100% of homosexual gays listen to, or have listened to Skrillex in their life — mostly while participating in door-to-door recruitment for sex orgies or attempting to molest children in one of the patented “Rape Vans” used by the gay homo community.In addition, Skrillex has launched a grotesque fashion trend, where upon weak-minded woman destroy their hallowed vessels of child birthing by SHAVING the side of their head — the same thing responsible for the downfall of Samson is being ENCOURAGED by this gnome-ish pervert. Skrillex will stop at nothing to get every teen in America hooked on dubstep and “ecstasy” (a potent street drug responsible for terrorism).
    Many golden quotes for such a short piece but "futuristic devil machine music" is one of the best.

Quote Originally Posted by The Buddy Love Show View Post
    LOL. Mine too!

By the way, that cat is covering some of Dr Yorks old material!
    What flick is that? Doesn't look familiar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Chase View Post
    Many golden quotes for such a short piece but "futuristic devil machine music" is one of the best.
    I never knew ecstasy was the cause of terrorism

Here's some info on Dr York. This shitbird is currently doing a 135 year jolt in a Colorado Federal Max Lockup as a short eyes. He popped this same nonsense back in the late 70's early 80's out here in Queens and Brooklyn. Amusingly enough, he was also a record producer! He doesn't go by doctor anymore. His new (gub'ment) name is 17911-054

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_York
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation
    As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

What flick is that? Doesn't look familiar
    The Thing!
    As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

Here's some info on Dr York. This shitbird is currently doing a 135 year jolt in a Colorado Federal Max Lockup as a short eyes. He popped this same nonsense back in the late 70's early 80's out here in Queens and Brooklyn. Amusingly enough, he was also a record producer! He doesn't go by doctor anymore. His new (gub'ment) name is 17911-054

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_York
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation
    Use to get some of his "productions" through the record pool in the 80's. Every last one of them SUCKED ASS......JMJ
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html
    Facebook me: facebook.com/kingofedits
    Podomatic me: http://jmjeditking.podomatic.com/
    Soundcloud me: http://soundcloud.com/jmj-edits

2007 & 2010 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion
    2011 & 2012 back-to-back DHP Fantasy Baseball Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JMJ View Post
    Use to get some of his "productions" through the record pool in the 80's. Every last one of them SUCKED ASS......JMJ
    I dont know one cat that ever bought a Dr York record yet we all had em. Frisbees!

MarkB, Malachi Z. York is doing a push in the same spot(Super-Max Federal Prison in Coldorado), As Pap Mason(Who is never coming home for the murder of Officer Ed Brynes in 1988, My man), On the low, Supreme was doing a life's push in the Super-Max Prison in Coldorado up until December of 2010, When Supreme was transferred to the Atlanta federal Prison, My man, MarkB, As we both know, Malachi York was very popular among the righteous cats(5 percenters during the

Late 70's to mid 80's)In Brooklyn and Queens(Which had the most righteous cats out of any borough in New York City during the 70's and 80's), Along with Malachi York creating the black Isrealites(The cats who used to wear the white robes and pop nonsense about the white man at train stations in Queens and Brooklyn and on 42ndst in Manhattan during the mid 80's to early 90's, My man/LOL, MarkB, Do you remember when Malachi York was a guest on Richard Bey's show on channel 9 during the late 80's, My man(Mad comedy, My man/LOL).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

Skrillex, a Gothic icon and Lesbian fashionista whose name is Latin for “Homosexual Satan Wasp”, is the biggest act in Dubstep today — a music genre founded on consuming massive amounts of drugs and having raucous pre-marital sex with numerous partners — and his winnings at the 2012 Grammys prove that his satanic presence will be felt for years to come. As long as Skrillex wins Grammys and is accepted by mainstream media, he will claim souls for Satan and molest our children through his perverse philosophy of futuristic devil machine music.Skrillex is the inventor of “dubstep” whose sole purpose is to provide a “drop” — common youth terminology for procuring and snorting drugs. In addition, the rhythm patterns he employs in his “music” are known to cause seizures to certain people, which provides ample opportunity for other concert-goers to rape said afflicted person(s).Skrillex, a known emosexual, was born Sonny Moore. He rose to fame with the satanic Rock ‘n roll band “From First To Last” (a band name that celebrates falling from God’s grace) and soon parlayed that success into something much more blasphemous; something that incorporates elements of Warhol-era rampant homosexuality and perversion, electronic “music” and lesbian-influenced haircuts. It is rumored that 1 in 3 women are raped at a Skrillex concert and forced to abort their children soon after.Over 100% of homosexual gays listen to, or have listened to Skrillex in their life — mostly while participating in door-to-door recruitment for sex orgies or attempting to molest children in one of the patented “Rape Vans” used by the gay homo community.In addition, Skrillex has launched a grotesque fashion trend, where upon weak-minded woman destroy their hallowed vessels of child birthing by SHAVING the side of their head — the same thing responsible for the downfall of Samson is being ENCOURAGED by this gnome-ish pervert. Skrillex will stop at nothing to get every teen in America hooked on dubstep and “ecstasy” (a potent street drug responsible for terrorism).
    this is awesome

Christwire is a troll site, BTW

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Barnes View Post
    MarkB, Malachi Z. York is doing a push in the same spot(Super-Max Federal Prison in Coldorado), As Pap Mason(Who is never coming home for the murder of Officer Ed Brynes in 1988, My man), On the low, Supreme was doing a life's push in the Super-Max Prison in Coldorado up until December of 2010, When Supreme was transferred to the Atlanta federal Prison, My man, MarkB, As we both know, Malachi York was very popular among the righteous cats(5 percenters during the

Late 70's to mid 80's)In Brooklyn and Queens(Which had the most righteous cats out of any borough in New York City during the 70's and 80's), Along with Malachi York creating the black Isrealites(The cats who used to wear the white robes and pop nonsense about the white man at train stations in Queens and Brooklyn and on 42ndst in Manhattan during the mid 80's to early 90's, My man/LOL, MarkB, Do you remember when Malachi York was a guest on Richard Bey's show on channel 9 during the late 80's, My man(Mad comedy, My man/LOL).

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes
    bwahahahahahaha

I did not know that Dr York was on The Richard Bey Show!!!!!! That is mad comedy to the nth degree. I guess Richard Bey's bookers had ZERO juice!

Dr York is a complete embarrassment to the community. He twisted a lot of young minds with his nonsense. Worse, he is one of the biggest kiddie rape-o's of all time

bwahahahahahaha

I did not know that Dr York was on The Richard Bey Show!!!!!! That is mad comedy to the nth degree. I guess Richard Bey's bookers had ZERO juice!

Dr York is a complete embarrassment to the community. He twisted a lot of young minds with his nonsense. Worse, he is one of the biggest kiddie rape-o's of all time
    Attached Images Attached Images
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html
    Facebook me: facebook.com/kingofedits
    Podomatic me: http://jmjeditking.podomatic.com/
    Soundcloud me: http://soundcloud.com/jmj-edits

2007 & 2010 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion
    2011 & 2012 back-to-back DHP Fantasy Baseball Champion

I never knew ecstasy was the cause of terrorism
    Skillrex is the inventor of "dubstep."

Quote Originally Posted by D J 1 3 8 View Post
    this is awesome

Christwire is a troll site, BTW
    The name itself had me looking like but i saw someone I know post it on fb and figured you guys would appreciate it

In addition, the rhythm patterns he employs in his “music” are known to cause seizures to certain people, which provides ample opportunity for other concert-goers to rape said afflicted person(s).
    LOL.....

Quote Originally Posted by dj aakmael View Post

The Holy Spirit is in that Armani jacket.

This is all insane and preposterous on so many levels. Clearly, some people have way too much time on their hands.
    You'll have to excuse me. I'm the product of a broken disco.

Quote Originally Posted by dj aakmael View Post
    The guy in red gets me every time!!!

Galaxy rays; Powerful!!! =D

I knew it wouldnt be too long before someone tied this into the new world order. They are also saying Nicki Minaj's performance is proof that she is being influenced by satan.
    As I proceed to civilize the uncivilized
    Word to wisdom from the groove to the wise
    I guess im the verbalizer for the fact im moving blackwards
    This asiatic blackman is a dog spelled backwards

Brand Nubian dropping science.

Quote Originally Posted by ngeso View Post
    LOL.....

Website - www.clubflipside.com | Beatport - http://dj.beatport.com/#/daver | Resident Advisor - www.residentadvisor.net/dj/daverussell |
    Podcast - www.daverussell.podomatic.com | YouTube - www.youtube.com/daveruss66 | Facebook - www.facebook.com/daveruss66

"I Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda ..." today, is likely the result of saying "F### it" yesterday

Oldie but goodie:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Conrad View Post
    Oldie but goodie:

By the way, that cat is covering some of Dr Yorks old material!
    Damn. Waaaaaaaaay back!

Quote Originally Posted by ngeso View Post
    The Holy Spirit is in that Armani jacket.
    Does the Holy Spirit prefer linen or gabardine?

Malachi York's appearance on Richard Bey's show during the late 80's was mad funny, Because, Money would not allow the other guests on the show to speak(Money kept on poppin that white man nonsense and a cat whow as down with the Klan was sitting next to him too, My man/LOL), MarkB, They're we're righteous cats who we're not down with that nonsense that Malachi York was poppin, My man(These cats we're the true righteous cats who tried to make an

Impact in the community around the way in Queens during the late 70's to mid 80's), The true cats knew the days degree(Lessons/LOL), Infact, MarkB, Do you remember when righteous cats used to say(Study your lessons), At throwdowns at IS8, Le Chelet, Fantasia, Jamaica Park, Etc, During the mid 70's to early 80's, My man(Cipher Sounds had the most righteous cats down with them in regards to Understanding, Jus and Jamel, My man and mad righteous cats running with

Cipher Sounds as Security too, My man), MarkB, I'm the type of cat who does not look past anything in regards to this story(As wild as it may seem/LOL), Why, Well, When a cat has traveled in different circles of life, A cat gets exposed to things that alot of other cats have not been exposed to in regards to life, My

Man/LOL, So what looks mad bugged to cats who have never experienced life in a way relating to exposures and experiences, This story looks mad bugged(Which it could be, My man/LOL), Though, I've seen enough in my lifetime to never look past anything no matter how wild it may seem or sound, Because the wildest stories turn out to be the stories that we're true(Cats can soup shit up to make a story sound mad un-believable to those who never was exposed to certain

Things in life(No dis-respect intended to anyone on the board), MarkB, I will state this, The drug circuit has ruined the lives of many folk going back to the mid 1940's, My man, So it's very important to continue to instill the dangers of drugs to the younger cats of today(That's why i build so much about drug kingpins

From New York during the 1960's,70's and 80's, My man), MarkB, The music circuit has given the world extremely talented artists(Exhibit A:Billie Holiday, Charlie Parker, Phyllis Hyman, Whitney Houston, Lester Young, Coleman Hawkins, Sonny Rollins, Jimi Hendrix, Etc, Who all had alot of problems relating to drug use during they're careers in the music industry, MarkB, It's very sad when a person(No matter who it is), Passes away before they're time, My man, MarkB, Hopefully, Your man Eliot Bruce is doing well these days, My man

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes