Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whitney Houston’s Death and The Secret-Society, Called The Music Industry

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Barnes View Post
    Malachi York's appearance on Richard Bey's show during the late 80's was mad funny, Because, Money would not allow the other guests on the show to speak(Money kept on poppin that white man nonsense and a cat whow as down with the Klan was sitting next to him too, My man/LOL), MarkB, They're we're righteous cats who we're not down with that nonsense that Malachi York was poppin, My man(These cats we're the true righteous cats who tried to make an

Impact in the community around the way in Queens during the late 70's to mid 80's), The true cats knew the days degree(Lessons/LOL), Infact, MarkB, Do you remember when righteous cats used to say(Study your lessons), At throwdowns at IS8, Le Chelet, Fantasia, Jamaica Park, Etc, During the mid 70's to early 80's, My man(Cipher Sounds had the most righteous cats down with them in regards to Understanding, Jus and Jamel, My man and mad righteous cats running with

Cipher Sounds as Security too, My man), MarkB, I'm the type of cat who does not look past anything in regards to this story(As wild as it may seem/LOL), Why, Well, When a cat has traveled in different circles of life, A cat gets exposed to things that alot of other cats have not been exposed to in regards to life, My

Man/LOL, So what looks mad bugged to cats who have never experienced life in a way relating to exposures and experiences, This story looks mad bugged(Which it could be, My man/LOL), Though, I've seen enough in my lifetime to never look past anything no matter how wild it may seem or sound, Because the wildest stories turn out to be the stories that we're true(Cats can soup shit up to make a story sound mad un-believable to those who never was exposed to certain

Things in life(No dis-respect intended to anyone on the board), MarkB, I will state this, The drug circuit has ruined the lives of many folk going back to the mid 1940's, My man, So it's very important to continue to instill the dangers of drugs to the younger cats of today(That's why i build so much about drug kingpins

From New York during the 1960's,70's and 80's, My man), MarkB, The music circuit has given the world extremely talented artists(Exhibit A:Billie Holiday, Charlie Parker, Phyllis Hyman, Whitney Houston, Lester Young, Coleman Hawkins, Sonny Rollins, Jimi Hendrix, Etc, Who all had alot of problems relating to drug use during they're careers in the music industry, MarkB, It's very sad when a person(No matter who it is), Passes away before they're time, My man, MarkB, Hopefully, Your man Eliot Bruce is doing well these days, My man

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes
    But seriously ....human blood sacrifice? Epileptic rapes?
    Cue Ed Lover man........

Chuck, I did not state that i believe the story, My man/LOL, I stated that i would not look past it like some of what is stated is or was not true, My man, Chuck, We both know familes like The Rockefeller's and Hearst families have mad juice in today's society in regards to who gets shut-down, My man, Chuck, It was

Nelson Rockefeller(Then, Governor of New York), Who gave the word to have the national guard and New York state police to bum-rush Attica in 1971(Which turned into a massacre that was blamed on the prisoners, Though, The majority of the killings was done by the New York State police and national Guards, So any cat with Rockefeller blood is mad criminal to me, My man.

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Barnes View Post
    Chuck, I did not state that i believe the story, My man/LOL, I stated that i would not look past it like some of what is stated is or was not true, My man, Chuck, We both know familes like The Rockefeller's and Hearst families have mad juice in today's society in regards to who gets shut-down, My man, Chuck, It was

Nelson Rockefeller(Then, Governor of New York), Who gave the word to have the national guard and New York state police to bum-rush Attica in 1971(Which turned into a massacre that was blamed on the prisoners, Though, The majority of the killings was done by the New York State police and national Guards, So any cat with Rockefeller blood is mad criminal to me, My man.

Much Respect
    Mike Barnes
    LOL my man you had me worried you were shaking chicken feet over there
    ( Iknew what you meant but I hadda mess with you cause youz my man ya heard!)

Quote Originally Posted by dj aakmael View Post
    Whitney was one of the few entertainers who got a record deal, because of her true talent and not because of connections and affiliations that she had. She paved the way, with her voice and image, for many diva’s that would come after her.

The driving inspiration behind the Drinkard Singers was factory worker Nicholas "Nitch" Drinkard, who encouraged his children to form a gospel singing group in Savannah, Georgia, around 1938. The original group comprised Emily Drinkard (later known as Cissy Houston), her sister Anne, and brothers Nick and Larry. Another sister, Lee, served as the group's manager, and, as Lee Drinkard Warrick, became the mother of Dee Dee and Dionne Warwick.

By the early 1950s, the family had moved to New Jersey, and had added Marie Epps and Ann Moss to the group. Anne Drinkard left and was replaced by Lee's adopted daughter Judy Guions, who was later known as Judy Clay. Performing regularly in Newark, they recorded several singles. After an appearance at the 1957 Newport Jazz Festival, they recorded the first gospel album to appear on a major label, the live album A Joyful Noise, for RCA Records in 1959.

After several personnel changes in the early 1960s, the remaining members of the group in 1967 became The Sweet Inspirations, who would sing background for the Warwick sisters, Aretha Franklin and Elvis Presley.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dri...Musical_career

Emily "Cissy" Houston (born September 30, 1933) is a Grammy Award–winning American soul and gospel singer. She led a successful career as a backup singer for such artists as Elvis Presley, Mahalia Jackson, Wishbone Ash and Aretha Franklin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cissy_Houston

Dee Dee Warwick began to dabble in a solo career in 1963 cutting what is reportedly the earliest version of "You're No Good" for Jubilee Records, produced by Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller, who later recorded Warwick on their own Tiger label with the 1964 single "Don't Think My Baby's Coming Back". In 1964 Warwick recorded a version of "I (Who Have Nothing)" for a tiny Buffalo, NY label (Hurd) - although the song's lyric was written by Leiber and Stoller the duo did not participate in Warwick's recording - and Warwick also recorded as a member of Allison Gary and the Burners (as did Cissy Houston) with a release on Royo entitled "Darling".

Warwick performed on Shivaree which aired July 17, 1965, she sang "We're Doing Fine" and "I Want to Be with You".[2][3]

In 1965, Warwick signed with Mercury Records where she recorded with producer Ed Townsend for their subsidiary Blue Rock label, reaching the R&B Top 30 with "We're Doing Fine". It was on the Mercury label in 1966 that she had her biggest hit with "I Want to Be with You" from the Broadway show Golden Boy, a #9 R&B hit which just missed the pop Top 40 at #41 (Nancy Wilson had reached #54 with her version entitled "I Wanna Be with You" in 1964). The follow-up single was the original version of "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me" which, peaking at #13 R&B and #88 Pop, was not Warwick's biggest hit but became her best known number by virtue of its later success as a duet between Diana Ross and The Supremes and The Temptations.[4][5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dee_Dee_Warwick

Having been in a partnership with Burt Bacharach and Hal David, Warwick ranks among the 40 biggest hit makers of the entire rock era (1955–1999), based on the Billboard Hot 100 Pop Singles Charts. Warwick ranks second only to Aretha Franklin as the most-charted female vocalist with 56 singles making the Billboard Hot 100 between 1962 and 1998.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionne_Warwick

Conspiracy theories make me want to stick a pipe cleaner in my ears.
    Oh, I know very well how I got my name

Awesome shelter - http://spcasuncoast.org

Three pages and no alvin? Very disappointed.

uhhhh wow!
    Talent ensconced in obscure seclusion by copious mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by AK View Post
    Three pages and no alvin? Very disappointed.
    I bet he's preparing "information".....JMJ
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html
    Facebook me: facebook.com/kingofedits
    Podomatic me: http://jmjeditking.podomatic.com/
    Soundcloud me: http://soundcloud.com/jmj-edits

2007 & 2010 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion
    2011 & 2012 back-to-back DHP Fantasy Baseball Champion

Quote Originally Posted by AK View Post
    Three pages and no mention of alvin? Very disappointed.
    FIXED!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1276541.html

As the world continues to mourn the sudden loss of Whitney Houston, the singer's close friend, Chaka Khan, has finally broke her silence during a recent episode of CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight."

During the exclusive interview, the award-winning vocalist criticized Houston's mentor and music mogul Clive Davis for continuing to host his pre-Grammys gala just hours after her death at the Beverly Hilton.

"I thought that was complete insanity," Khan said. "And knowing Whitney I don't think that she would've said, 'The show must go on,' she's the kind of woman who would've said, 'stop everything! I'm not going to be there.' I don't know what could motivate a person to have a party in the building where the person whose live he had influenced so enormously [had died]. And whose life has been affected by hers... I don't understand how that party went on."
    Without naming names, I believe Chaka is referring to the "cult of death" that permeates throughout Hollywood . (Conspiratorially speaking) Whitney's death may have been some sort of "sacrifice" which may perhaps explain Nicki Minaj's strange "performance" at the Grammy's...

Don't you find it extremely odd that an icon dies in the very same hotel where the host is mentor of said icon...and the festivities aren't cancelled

"There are no uninteresting things, only uninterested people."

Quote Originally Posted by 'Magic' Juan View Post
    This sums things rather nicely
    As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

Quote Originally Posted by alvin View Post
    Don't you find it extremely odd that an icon dies in the very same hotel where the host is mentor of said icon...and the festivities aren't cancelled
    Did this happen in the same room at a bed & breakfast?......JMJ
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html
    Facebook me: facebook.com/kingofedits
    Podomatic me: http://jmjeditking.podomatic.com/
    Soundcloud me: http://soundcloud.com/jmj-edits

2007 & 2010 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion
    2011 & 2012 back-to-back DHP Fantasy Baseball Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Red View Post
    lol ...

What movie is this from?
    "There are no uninteresting things, only uninterested people."

Please inform me now! I hope this has not turned into a spiritual rant! RIP Whitney Houston!
    The art of Creative movement is my constant flow "Can You Dig It". Ras.Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBownca View Post
    Then this started coming up
    http://christwire.org/2012/02/skrill...o-win-grammys/

Skrillex, a Gothic icon and Lesbian fashionista whose name is Latin for “Homosexual Satan Wasp”, is the biggest act in Dubstep today — a music genre founded on consuming massive amounts of drugs and having raucous pre-marital sex with numerous partners — and his winnings at the 2012 Grammys prove that his satanic presence will be felt for years to come. As long as Skrillex wins Grammys and is accepted by mainstream media, he will claim souls for Satan and molest our children through his perverse philosophy of futuristic devil machine music.Skrillex is the inventor of “dubstep” whose sole purpose is to provide a “drop” — common youth terminology for procuring and snorting drugs. In addition, the rhythm patterns he employs in his “music” are known to cause seizures to certain people, which provides ample opportunity for other concert-goers to rape said afflicted person(s).Skrillex, a known emosexual, was born Sonny Moore. He rose to fame with the satanic Rock ‘n roll band “From First To Last” (a band name that celebrates falling from God’s grace) and soon parlayed that success into something much more blasphemous; something that incorporates elements of Warhol-era rampant homosexuality and perversion, electronic “music” and lesbian-influenced haircuts. It is rumored that 1 in 3 women are raped at a Skrillex concert and forced to abort their children soon after.Over 100% of homosexual gays listen to, or have listened to Skrillex in their life — mostly while participating in door-to-door recruitment for sex orgies or attempting to molest children in one of the patented “Rape Vans” used by the gay homo community.In addition, Skrillex has launched a grotesque fashion trend, where upon weak-minded woman destroy their hallowed vessels of child birthing by SHAVING the side of their head — the same thing responsible for the downfall of Samson is being ENCOURAGED by this gnome-ish pervert. Skrillex will stop at nothing to get every teen in America hooked on dubstep and “ecstasy” (a potent street drug responsible for terrorism).
    to be fair, most of this could be true...
    Listen to my latest mix at the top of the blog, articles on events, music, advice and basically me mouthing off about topics in house music...
    Blog:
    http://houselogger.blogspot.com/
    Latest mixes:
    https://soundcloud.com/chris-wood
    HEAR ME LIVE EVERY FRIDAY:
    www.dhpradio.com >>>> 2pm GMT / 9am EST

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wood View Post
    to be fair, most of this could be true...
    As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

Quote Originally Posted by alvin View Post
    FIXED!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1276541.html

Without naming names, I believe Chaka is referring to the "cult of death" that permeates throughout Hollywood . (Conspiratorially speaking) Whitney's death may have been some sort of "sacrifice" which may perhaps explain Nicki Minaj's strange "performance" at the Grammy's...

You never let us down! Yes!!!!!

I have never listened to Skillrex. I have however taken a ride in a rape van before with several latin men.
    As I proceed to civilize the uncivilized
    Word to wisdom from the groove to the wise
    I guess im the verbalizer for the fact im moving blackwards
    This asiatic blackman is a dog spelled backwards

Brand Nubian dropping science.

He needs to give his hair back to Al Jourgensen.
    Oh, I know very well how I got my name

Awesome shelter - http://spcasuncoast.org