Thread: President Obama video feat. our neighborhood

President Obama video feat. our neighborhood

The handwritten sign at the 22 second mark is the sign I drew for our store that we put out on the sidewalk & the company featured (Port City Brewing) is local to Alexandria and one that we've been pushing at our store for a while now.

Kinda cool.

Apparently Pres. Obama & Michelle also came to Old Town and ate @ a restaurant down the street for Valentines too.

I'm still waiting for someone who might know how to get in touch with them to tell them they should come to our store on one of their outings and make my wife faint... (ahem ahem)

Peace
    <cfif isDefined('session.user.sense') and #session.user.sense# eq '0'>
    <cfset option = delete>
    </cfif>

Quote Originally Posted by DeesKo View Post

The handwritten sign at the 22 second mark is the sign I drew for our store that we put out on the sidewalk & the company featured (Port City Brewing) is local to Alexandria and one that we've been pushing at our store for a while now.

Kinda cool.

Apparently Pres. Obama & Michelle also came to Old Town and ate @ a restaurant down the street for Valentines too.

I'm still waiting for someone who might know how to get in touch with them to tell them they should come to our store on one of their outings and make my wife faint... (ahem ahem)

Peace
    This is publicity that Santorum wishes he could get, and Romney's money cant buy.

Quote Originally Posted by DeesKo View Post

Kinda cool.

Peace