Thread: Regional Hood Food.

Regional Hood Food.

In Bk, it has to be 4 chicken wings with pork fried rice and or french fries. Little ghetto children in bk grew up on the stuff. Fried,full of msg and grease but good as hell and cheap. Price is about $4.25 add one dollar more for the homemade ice tea. The shade is that the people who run these establishments never seem to be eating foods like this lol. Beef patty with cheese from the bodega is a close second.
    As I proceed to civilize the uncivilized
    Word to wisdom from the groove to the wise
    I guess im the verbalizer for the fact im moving blackwards
    This asiatic blackman is a dog spelled backwards

Brand Nubian dropping science.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllis Hyman Cherry View Post
    The shade is that the people who run these establishments never seem to be eating foods like this lol. Beef patty with cheese from the bodega is a close second.
    If I was selling the stuff I probably wouldn't eat it either.
    NITESHIFT - http://www.youtube.com/niteshiftla

DHP Fantasy Baseball 2014 Alternate
    DHP Fantasy Football 2014-15 Champion
    DHP Fantasy LaCrosse Champeen, All Years Running.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Red View Post
    I had a friend from scotland who would always eat bangers and mash when we went to this irish pub in brooklyn.
    As I proceed to civilize the uncivilized
    Word to wisdom from the groove to the wise
    I guess im the verbalizer for the fact im moving blackwards
    This asiatic blackman is a dog spelled backwards

Brand Nubian dropping science.

I had a friend from scotland who would always eat bangers and mash when we went to this irish pub in brooklyn.
    Where I am, unless the bangers are halal. More likely to see the above picture. Within a 6 mile radius of city centre you see those shit kebab shops everywhere, every minute, how they all stay open is another matter, seem to be taxi ranks and general place for loitering with intent, you could probably count over 20 in less than a mile.

This used to be a pentecostal church, now it's a curry house.

I'de say most pubs, churches and banks that close now, mainly turn into chicken huts or curry houses.

This was a major coaching house between Stratford on Avon and Birmingham, loads of bands played this venue. Then in the 90's it closed, re-opened later as a curry house, had a fire, was done up again, then it had another fire and it's been rotting away since, but they can't demolish it as the building is listed.

El Barrio.

You'll have to excuse me. I'm the product of a broken disco.

Even Kanye gotta have his 'Hurolds'! LOL

When you can't see the angles no more, you're in trouble baby, you're in trouble. Carlito's Way

In Bk, it has to be 4 chicken wings with pork fried rice and or french fries. Little ghetto children in bk grew up on the stuff. Fried,full of msg and grease but good as hell and cheap. Price is about $4.25 add one dollar more for the homemade ice tea.
    In DC, its 5 chicken wings with fried rice or french fries with extra mumbo sauce on the side! $1.50 more for the homemade ice tea and lemonade mix

Slave to the Rhythm

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.I View Post
    In DC, its 5 chicken wings with fried rice or french fries with extra mumbo sauce on the side! $1.50 more for the homemade ice tea and lemonade mix

Those wings look like Stan's wings!!!!! We went & I got my own Mumbo sauce so I could double-dip!!!

Bmore, MD check in: pickled eggs, deviled eggs with crabmeat, Utz, Berger Cookies, saltpepperketchup, crabballs, hardfried hardshell crabs, and Natty Boh!!!!
    My momma taught me how to talk trash...and my daddy taught me how to back it up!