Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mother ambassador of house music mother diva

a land-line radio station: your radio is actually hard WIRED directly from the station!

"MAY YOU LIVE AS LONG AS YOU WANT, BUT NEVER WANT AS LONG AS YOU LIVE. MAY YOU LIVE TO BE 100, & ME 100 BUT MINUS A DAY, SO THAT I'LL KNOW THAT NICE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, HAVE PASSED MY WAY. AND REMEMBER, WHEN FRANKIE CROCKER ISN'T ON YOUR RADIO, YOUR RADIO JUST ISN'T REALLY ON."

Quote Originally Posted by KBig View Post

okay the Wind in tha background is priceless...then she says... Mr. Mark Barnett is in the bldg....

heffa you outside an elementary school bldg.
    Thought the same thing, she's standing in a car park announcing that such and such is "In the House!" He sure is...in HIS house with the door locked. haha

betwixt and between these Mother of House threads and PE, I would like to officially thank you all for the BEST DHP DAY in a LOOOOONG TIME.

I literally have had tears in my eyes for the entire afternoon laughing my tail off. To PE and Mother Diva, thank YOU. You are both truly entertaining ... I can definitely see that you'll be entertaining people for years to come.
    "MAY YOU LIVE AS LONG AS YOU WANT, BUT NEVER WANT AS LONG AS YOU LIVE. MAY YOU LIVE TO BE 100, & ME 100 BUT MINUS A DAY, SO THAT I'LL KNOW THAT NICE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, HAVE PASSED MY WAY. AND REMEMBER, WHEN FRANKIE CROCKER ISN'T ON YOUR RADIO, YOUR RADIO JUST ISN'T REALLY ON."

Quote Originally Posted by JMNYC View Post
    a land-line radio station: your radio is actually hard WIRED directly from the station!

Website - www.clubflipside.com | Beatport - http://dj.beatport.com/#/daver | Resident Advisor - www.residentadvisor.net/dj/daverussell |
    Podcast - www.daverussell.podomatic.com | YouTube - www.youtube.com/daveruss66 | Facebook - www.facebook.com/daveruss66

"I Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda ..." today, is likely the result of saying "F### it" yesterday

on topic:
    one of the biggest jokes I heard in my tiny life.../
    "Why do women have their period?"
    Signature is blocked

Quote Originally Posted by KBig View Post
    first... where's her neck?
    It's hiding under one of her footlong sub tuna chins.

Ah! leave her alone, at least she's trying in her unortodox ways and getting talked about just like any different kind of person is in a way

Quote Originally Posted by djfunq View Post
    on topic:
    one of the biggest jokes I heard in my tiny life.../
    "Why do women have their period?"
    so they can take a week long break from intercourse and just suck cockadoodle?

That clip was an audition clip for oprah winfrey and mark burnett when "own" was taking submissions for new shows and it was actually shot outside of kennedy king college. They had specific instructions for an opening. Thanks for clicking on it i get paid for my youtube clicks

I fixed it ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyA. Acacia View Post
    Because they deserve it!
    Guys, I need back up, think I just unleashed the fury!!!!
    Signature is blocked

Quote Originally Posted by HOUSELALUYAH View Post
    That clip was an audition clip for oprah winfrey and mark burnett when "own" was taking submissions for new shows and it was actually shot outside of kennedy king college. They had specific instructions for an opening. Thanks for clicking on it i get paid for my youtube clicks
    thats funny I say (with a big smile in defence)
    Signature is blocked

I like her mother diva she is fun. Reminds me of divine and mae west a little bit not in looks but in character.
    As I proceed to civilize the uncivilized
    Word to wisdom from the groove to the wise
    I guess im the verbalizer for the fact im moving blackwards
    This asiatic blackman is a dog spelled backwards

Brand Nubian dropping science.